Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Got a funny feeling we might see Falcao starting on Sunday, I think Leicester could really be the type of game built for him, And with RVP not in great form \ fitness then it would be a good chance to see El Tigre showing what he is made of. He certainly isn't here to sit on the bench and is going to need to start games at some point so it would not surprise me one bit if he was in the lineup Sunday, Going to be interesting to see how LVG manages the 3 strikers this season as RVP \Falcao and Rooney are all the type of strikers that need a run of starts to get in form, Not really impact sub strikers ala Hernandez etc.
Would have said that before QPR but I think it actually turned out toe be RvP's best performance yet. Be a shame to drop him if he's on the cusp of hitting some form. Really tough team selection for Van Gaal this weekend.

Trizy

Just read the title but I thought that was already obvious, no? We're hardly gonna sign him or pay his full wages if his knee goes again. Even if its not for our benefit I hope he recovers fully, he's a quality player to watch no matter who he plays for, nice guy too mind.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Looking forward to his performance. My expectation of him is so high that I believe he could provide competition for Costa and Aguero for the golden boot. In my opinion, the di maria and falcao duo can be more lethal than the fabregas and diego costa partnership. Hopefully, he becomes a constant in our starting eleven if he puts on a good performance.

Devil may care

His lay-offs and link up play are very good, once he gets a goal and half a dozen games under his belt he is gonna be huge for us.

Sam

2 moments of quality (RVP goal and when he hit the bar) but he was pants apart from that.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
2 moments of quality (RVP goal and when he hit the bar) but he was pants apart from that.
He still needs a bit more match fitness me thinks. He needs to start the next home game. If he scores one, he will be fine. Too much expectation on his shoulder right now.

footballgirl07

Great cross for RVP goals and unlucky with his attempt that hit the bar. The fitter he gets, the more influence he will have. Already seems to have a good understanding with the others up there.

Sam

All round game was poor. Moments of class as well, of course. Understandable.
Is his all round game better then that? Cos in all honesty, today he reminded me of just a better version of Hernandez.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Is his all round game better then that? Cos in all honesty, today he reminded me of just a better version of Hernandez.
He did have a lot of games like that at Atletico. That's why I felt Costa's season last year was better than Falcao's the year before, because he added more than goals.

DannyDash

He is no way near fully fit, probs at 65% of his best, but he still linked up well providing great touches and flicks. When is fully confident he is a menace, his movement is brilliant, i.e look at the first goal how he peeled off. If you think he can't offer much more than Hernandez then you haven't seen enough of him. 2 footed, brilliant in the air and can strike a mean ball. Not particularly fast or strong but his all round game is top notch..

Natener

Thought he was dropping deeper than RVP and getting more involved in the buildup play, which is weird. When you have a goal-machine like him, it would have make much more sense having him than RVP at the top picking up the end of chances. Good assist and was so close to scoring a beauty. Still think he and RVP were in opposite roles today though.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I think we need to see him up top with Rooney with Mata in behind. He offered more than Robin today i feel. Obviously still not 100% though, so i'd only try that when he is.

OneUnited24

His work rate was good but i felt he was muscled off the ball too much and his hold up play was pretty bad. Still i dont think hes fully fit but still looked dangerous on the ball.

justboy68

He played pretty well today in my opinion. That cross for the first was an absolute peach and a great effort for the one that hit the bar. Struggled to get involved a bit at times, we need to get him a proper goalscoring opportunity, not played him in once yet!

kundalini

I liked what I saw, given he is clearly some way from being fully fit. A few moments of genuine class though very rusty at times. I guess we will have to be patient.

Parma Dewol

Cracking strike off the bar today. Linked up well in attack and had some decent moments. Obviously still a bit rusty but you sense there's a lot more to come.

And that chant, oh my God it's infectious...

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
WHat needs to be remembered is that was his longest game played since his ACL injury six months ago, so he is still aiming to get back to full fitness even though he has played six games this season. I gave him another couple of weeks at the very least to see him at full fitness, then we should be seeing some great results from him.

Was happy today from what I saw. I can see the danger lurking, but he needs a bit more time to get that execution done better.

Sam

He is no way near fully fit, probs at 65% of his best, but he still linked up well providing great touches and flicks. When is fully confident he is a menace, his movement is brilliant, i.e look at the first goal how he peeled off. If you think he can't offer much more than Hernandez then you haven't seen enough of him. 2 footed, brilliant in the air and can strike a mean ball. Not particularly fast or strong but his all round game is top notch..
Why? He had a full pre-season with Monaco and played 3 games for them. I doubt he's that far behind fitness wise, if he was he wouldn't have started today.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Why? He had a full pre-season with Monaco and played 3 games for them. I doubt he's that far behind fitness wise, if he was he wouldn't have started today.
He needs a lot more then a pre season after being out for like 7 months.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I was impressed by him. He was good with the ball outside the box and nearly scored a great goal. He got bullied off the ball a little bit but it was only his first start. I'd definitely start him over RVP if it came down to it.

Red_toad

Such a positive player & has an excellent all round game. Once he finds his feet I expect the goals to flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.