RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

mu4c_20le

Ill let No Nickname do the lords work. Hees just a small early sample:

Wow, this isn't embarrassing, it's gone wayyyyy beyond that.
Absolute crisis now
Just utterly soul destroying how bad we have become. We can put some down to the injuries but our attacking play is comical. Mane is absolutely usless, every chance he get he completely snatches. I don't know where our next goal is coming from let alone a win.
Worrying to say the least been following the reds since 1969 never seen a run like this I fear for us a laughing stock.

*insert The Rock smell gif*

Shark

@NotShark
Laughing at them now is almost like laughing at the bully at school after getting a taste if his own medicine for the 6th time. To say they've hit rock bottom is an understatement. We were better under Moyes :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Shouldnt have been given the title last season. Under normal circumtances they would have slipped.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
This thread should be subtitled 'from dynasty to dysentery' or something.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Martial at far end of the pitch, gets subbed and he traipses slowly off to where the benches are despite the fact you’re supposed to leave the pitch at the closest point.

Taylor just stands in the centre circle and watches him do it

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
didn't bother watching, soft one?
Ran among a load of city players until he felt a touch

Down he went
standard then, we need to start doing that, Mané in particular has been too honest and stays on his feet, Utd are coached to go down when they feel a breath of wind. I imagine they practice it regularly in training as they have it to an art

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
our game vs City..
It is open season on us as well but frankly, the league should be concerned as we're the only thing standing between City and complete boring domination. Only for us, they would have 4 in a row with 15+ point margins. Their chloroform football will be synonymous with the league, along with Brom and Newcastle standard
So if we don't get our act together next season, it will be another procession for the cheats, especially if they spend ANOTHER £200m+ net in the summer.
Is it worth watching this derby shit?
United have just scored, penalty turning up early.
Didn't go well for United the last time they got a first minute penalty!
I wanted to put allot of money on UTD getting a penalty, but couldn't find that option. It was almost a certainty they would get one.
Haha the sheer excitement in Tyler and Neville's commentary already.
Tyler & Neville don't socially distance.
You can hear the breath in their exhilirance coalesce.
Who says Bruno Fernandes doesn’t turn up against the top 6 eh? That’s two penalties for him now isn’t it?
It's truly like buying money backing those c*nts to score a penalty. At least I have a few pound in my back pocket now as well as a broken heart.
Bruno Fernandes looks like a love child of a rat and Gary Neville.
Not a good score for us. Makes getting 2nd place a little bit trickier.
Saw on the replay the stat that’s the 19th penalty Fernandes has taken in the league for United.
By comparison Gerrard took 41, Lampard 50, Shearer 67...
Makes me sad that this is considered a penalty. There is slight contact and he is looking to go down from an early stage.
Silly from Jesus though. He’s going nowhere, absolutely surrounded, can’t get a shot off. Probably just holding onto the ball and hoping for contact.
clear pen imo, stupid by Jesus
Amazing how easily these c*nts get a penalty.
as soon as he started his run across the box you knew what would happen - wait for contact then go down
No replays of it though. Can't get the opportunity to see another one of the precious English players going down too easily.
It was a penalty though. Clear one compared to some of the soft ones they've had.
If that was a penalty than surely the contact in the box with Sterling was also a penalty.
I thought the only contact in the box in this game was Tyler & The Rat on his lap?
Watched that with the sound down. On the replay it looked like Fred ran into him, impeding him. Turned the sound on and Neville is droning on about how the ball ran away from Sterling.
But if Wythenshawe’s Anthony Taylor didn’t think it was a penalty who are we to question it?
The Greek Bashing Thug gets booked!
The one thing Wan Bissaka is good at is one on one defending. Baffles me how many teams/players decide to try take him on as opposed to pass around him. He's pretty ordinary in everything else.

Why is Taylor still allowed to officiate Man Utd games?
Ridiculous.
Or any others
City seem to be doing some sort of Liverpool tribute act this half.
Mad how City are clearly the best side in the league, have one of the top managers in the world and yet consistently have problems against this smirking little winnet who is way out of his depth.
Blatant pull back by Fernandes. Free kick, no yellow card.
And he had the audacity to whinge about it as well. Toss pot.
Gabriel Jesus very nearly Phil Babbed himself on the far post there.
That horrific little goblin thinks that’s a pen at the end
c*nt
Guardiola looks like he stopped off at the charity shop before the game
Didn't know they'd reopened, I have a couple of nice treechopper shirts he could have helped himself to. He would have liked nice in them, especially the greenish one. And they're warm. Good pockets too, for his pens.
Every time I see a picture of the goblin during a match, his face looks like someone who is trying to look like he knows what he’s doing but in reality he hasn’t a clue what’s going on.
Gabriel Jesus is the stupidest player on this spinning rock. Properly dumb.
Why does Kevin de Bruyne insist on growing facial hair? It’s just horrifying.
This day will be one giant turd if city dont at least get a point
It matters not in the grand scheme of things to be fair
The league is over. After that it means nothing
How is McTominey a professional footballer?
All he does is kick people and push people over..
Is this the city side people were tipping for the quadruple?
They’ve been all over them to be honest
United Got a pen in first 5 mins and acted like they’re Wrexham in the 3rd round of cup
0-2
Yep

It’s a shit show day
Rashford looked off to me there, but strangely, the VAR official doesn't fancy playing with his lines for 3 minutes.
OGS has a habit of winning big games just when it looks like the pressure is about to get really high.
Seems like the players really like playing for him but there is just a limit to his ability as a coach
They've done as well as you would expect. No one is getting near City other than us at full strength with full capacity in stadiums and even then I'd expect City to win it most seasons. United will never win the title under OGS unless they bought Haaland and a top quality centre back.
Every thing Utd touch flukes it's way into goal. Coupled with nearly every penalty decision going for them it's definitely their season.
KDB has been absolute turd
Dias is not good whenever he is exposed. He is not in the same league as Van Dijk.
Honestly couldn’t give a feck, atleast City’s winning record can feck off now
The good thing about our poor form and the state of our season is that we've got enough points to stay up and are in a lovely position of not having to give a feck
The pressure is off and we can just enjoy hopefully coming out of the lockdown and slowly getting back to the real world.
The chances of Antony Taylor (Manchester United) and Tierney (Manchester United) giving a penno against Manchester United are, one would guess, pretty low..
Tyler now speculating on what’s the best way for Manchester United to waste time/cheat for the remainder of the game.
feckin hell - both the Sleaford Mods scored, Fernando and Shaw
No replay of that City penalty shout either?
Don't want to cast doubts on the honesty of the Altrincham supporting ref from a staunch utd family
This is the start of Manchester City's decline.
Going to lose 7 on the trot now and we're going to win our next 7.
The tide is turning...
Crazy how City can only really do it against United in the league Cup but then shit the bed in the league almost every single time.
You had one job, Pep. Instead now we'll have to listen to "dare they believe, can they do it" for another week then.

at least city wanking and talks about whatever the feck their record is over for a while
United's turn
These aren't winning the champions league.
"It's the way they finish second"

Er. No it isn't, Gary. Second is second, AKA feck all.
Martial at far end of the pitch, gets subbed and he traipses slowly off to where the benches are despite the fact you’re supposed to leave the pitch at the closest point.

Taylor just stands in the centre circle and watches him do it.
Maybe time for Ferguson to hand over his parking-spot.
All about that 2nd min pen this

United could play this another 9 times and not win one
Foden has a weird face
an City have missed about 3 sitters in this second half. Obviously it'd be United when everything they touch just turns to shit.
All the hairstyles in the World and Foden picks that one...
Pep looking haunted again the prick
He's just been done by Ole the mastermind. Can't blame him.
Pricks won
Pricks lost
That will knock us off the back pages at least

didn't bother watching, soft one?
It was a pen. Brain dead challenge from Jesus. Like everything he did. 100million striker incoming methinks.
That’s just it
They are skilled in making it look like one esp him
Watch it again. He’s courting it, running about in area get touched get down
Really don't want to watch that again . But yea they're good at it in general. But none of their players get labelled divers.
standard then, we need to start doing that, Mané in particular has been too honest and stays on his feet, Utd are coached to go down when they feel a breath of wind. I imagine they practice it regularly in training as they have it to an art
Mo got an arm across the throat today and didn't get one, I've no idea how we are supposed to get a penalty
Typical of this season for a city late slump.
They're not going to slump but you know what the refs are like for giving United penalties.
I had us 5pts behind united tonight

fecking sick joke of a day
Maybe time for Ferguson to hand over his parking-spot.
Better get it steam cleaned first.

No Idea For Nickname

them vs Fulham and after our game, back to being optimists..

Maybe just maybe after this insane season, we win the CL again?
That would be a dream and a big feck you to every manc/everton supporter. Would be fecking lovely after the season we have had.

Make it happen!
I truly wouldn’t put it past us. This has been an awful season, and just when things were rock bottom, we lost a sixth straight home game. Form and confidence are at an all time low.

Europe will seem like a blessed relief. And despite our form, we have a chance. Strange old game, football.

No Idea For Nickname

At what point is it acceptable to question the manager? Because this run is partly down to the insistence on the same tactics with players that just aren't suited to them.
Keep Hendo, Virg, Fab, Curtis and Jota.

Rest can leave.

It’s been a great ride. Time to turn the page.

And the next person who spouts “Covid” as the reason for this meltdown, tie them down and force them to watch the last 6 home games, on an endless loop, in slow motion, wearing second-hand Gary Neville Special Edition “Treble-Winners ‘99” underwear on his head.
Bye bye Trent,Robbo Ali......i think your dummy is wedged between the wall and the cot mattress pal.
Ha, my fickle friend. You'll be wanting to add Jota, Fab and Curtis to the list before the season finishes.

And next season you'll be praising Trent and Robbo and the rest to the skies.

The Oracle

I thought it was incredible today that they lost to Fulham at Anfield.... especially when you consider before today Fulham hadn't scored at Anfield for 15 years

There is a rot setting in at Liverpool
...and I fecking love it!