g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
There seems to be a 20 year old Liverpool defender in the squad who first got capped after a few games on loan for Barnsley. Oliver Norwood has 20 caps for them already!
Ryan McLaughlin. Extremely promising player fancied to break through at Liverpool last i heard.

We've a miniscule pool of players though so not hard to get caps with us.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Shit playing the same day. We had a full day to laugh at them last week. It could be just a few hours today.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Well, this guy isn't so popular.
Anyone who thinks Captain Undroppable won't be in the side tomorrow is having a laugh. This does not slip.
feck OFF CHELSEA FC
YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY
5 EUROPEAN CUPS
AND 18 LEAGUES
THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY
5 times la. The second line is a double negative.

Shankly and Paisley would be proud of these guys...
i want negative football, with Lucas-Can-Henderson midfield, everyone behind the ball, tactically fouls and time-wasting from the very first minute all over the place,hard tackles, hard duels,kicking them when the ref is look the other way...surround the ref every 30 seconds, put him under pressure....i really really hope we do that
We need to be really nasty in this game. Loads of hard challenges, lots of niggly fouls and i certainly will be praying for some season ending injuries to their players. Hopefully we can really hurt Fabregas, Costa, Hazard and Matic.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

Funny how 6 months ago they were claiming the moral high ground about negative football.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

That's right, they should play negative, defensive football. This will work brilliantly against arguably the best defensive/countering manager in football today.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Why have no fans been taking the piss out of him for it? I have seen no banners. I hope Chelsea fans do something today.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This isn't going to be a tight affair, I think Chelsea are going to smash them back to the Stone Age.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
No white text?
Why do we want Liverpool to win? I'd rather see Chelsea help us reach fourth.
I see no fun in admitting defeat for a title in early November, no matter how improbable and hard that feat might be. Also, even thought they have more point than us at the moment, Liverpool just does not scare me that much, and even if they manage to get all three points today, I'm confident they will not stand between us and a Champions League place.

And lastly, I do not hate Liverpool more than Chelsea any more..

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
I'd much rather see Chelsea pick up the points today, the RAWK meltdown should be something special if that happens.

montpelier

I find it quite difficult to generate any significant dislike for Chelsea as a club/team, though they do have some truly 'orrible individuals playing for them. I loathe Liverpool Football Club and all who sail in her, more than can be healthy, tbh.

(Except for Mighty Red who is my favourite football mascot of all time by a considerable distance)

RedSRM

Think this wins the weirdest gif Ive seen in a while award

This is hilarious to look at, but I haven't got a clue what it's trying to say. Always fun to see an appearance of the 'big neck guy' though.
They should do one where Brendan is fighting Jose.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Chelsea's starting eleven

-------c*nt
c*nt c*nt c*nt c*nt
---c*nt c*nt c*nt
---c*nt c*nt c*nt
...and I hope this one is true! :lol: :lol:

So basically BT sport recorded the Chelsea fans singing the Gerrard song and then played it to the viewers whilst Gerrard was in the tunnel. Classy

...and bafflingly, they seemed to have turned on one of their former stars who scored them 140 goals and was once regarded as the best striker in England.

Ugh, Michael fcking Owen :mad: