RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Red Comet

So when's the book out then?

'Make Us Dream II: the uplifting story of how Liverpool FC almost made it out of the CL group stages, and inspired a generation.'
I just happened to create this and posted to another thread:

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
They've had an awful ECL campaign. A p'easy group and still didnt qualify. What are they going to do with all those extra players they brought in now. January fire sale?!?

Its their cup final on Sunday though, and the way we played against Southampton it really could be ANY score, and to EITHER team. Gonna be erm.... interesting

ps. I thought Boo'ing (or at least giving abuse to) Lambert was very poor. A home grown lad, finally playing for his home town, and getting abuse from the fans he clearly worships - thats harsh ! Should be ashamed :nono:

pascell

They've had an awful ECL campaign. A p'easy group and still didnt qualify. What are they going to do with all those extra players they brought in now. January fire sale?!?

Its their cup final on Sunday though, and the way we played against Southampton it really could be ANY score, and to EITHER team. Gonna be erm.... interesting

ps. I thought Boo'ing (or at least giving abuse to) Lambert was very poor. A home grown lad, finally playing for his home town, and getting abuse from the fans he clearly worships - thats harsh ! Should be ashamed :nono:
Wouldn't say it was an easy group, Real Madrid are the champions of Europe and Basle are an experienced European side who've beaten us and Chelsea previously.

bishblaize

Wouldn't say it was an easy group, Real Madrid are the champions of Europe and Basle are an experienced European side who've beaten us and Chelsea previously.
Easy no, but standard Cl fare. Home and away wins against the whipping boys, beat basle at home and draw away. That's all you need to get through a group.

Real games don't even matter. If anything it simplifies it since no one is getting points off real.

And let's face it they were very lucky to beat ludogorets even once. But for a total gift of a penalty they would have won zip all games.

finneh

Easy no, but standard Cl fare. Home and away wins against the whipping boys, beat basle at home and draw away. That's all you need to get through a group.

Real games don't even matter. If anything it simplifies it since no one is getting points off real.

And let's face it they were very lucky to beat ludogorets even once. But for a total gift of a penalty they would have won zip all games.
Not even that. Basle lost to the whippings boys so all Liverpool needed to do was beat Ludogrets home & away and get 2 points against Basle.

Irrational.

I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but here is the latest installment of a Liverpool fan commentating on yesterday's game:

Always makes me chuckle, anyway. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but here is the latest installment of a Liverpool fan commentating on yesterday's game:

Always makes me chuckle, anyway. :lol:
CBA to watch it but:

"offside"
"that's a foul ref"
"I'm not having that"

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He needs new material.

That Basel goal is class.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
That Cantona fella has them all wound up, he knows exactly what he's doing.

When he asked them what their aims where for this season;

kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legend

Re: Louis Van Gaal is still the Manager of Manchester United
« Reply #17354 on: Today at 02:27:10 AM »

Quote from: Cantona on Yesterday at 07:52:25 PM
at least 3rd or 4th in the league

At least. I'm sorry but with the amount of garbage in that team they won't be getting anywhere near the top four.

They've spent a fortune (yeah, United can afford it, so that counter argument is null) and are still chock full of mediocrity. I'd seriously be worried, especially with that imposter at the helm.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
If this has been posted already, apologies but I've just seen this...

Loon

:lol:
That Moyes statue outside Anfield. It really is turning into the equivalent of the Cubs curse...

Tyrion

He needs new material.

That Basel goal is class.
So do they.

:lol::lol: They don't give a shit about Liverpool :lol:
That's where you're wrong. You see, if given the choice, everyone would be Liverpool fans but some just aren't witty or intelligence enough so we have to make do with United, Barca or Bayern. Deep down, we all want Liverpool to win because.... err... something something.

VanGaalEra

Anyone got a gif of Rodgers celebration turn despair when he though that deflection was going to go in?