RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Steven Seagull

DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING. Manager and team need locking up for that dreadful performance and attitude. This was an FA Cup Semi-Final !!!!!!! Aston Villa totally deserved to win, they made us look like a pub team.
We've got so many useless players in our side that wouldn't get in another Premiership team.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
That puts to bed the silly notion that Rodgers learns from his mistakes, it's the same fecking problems again and again, and Rodgers comes out with the same half baked ideas to fix them. Great coach, distinctly average manager.

Irrational.

Can someone explain what they see in Rafa? CL aside, he was an awful manager who cracked up just like Brentan when they had the chance to win the league.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
we were good, villa were a lot, lot better, even after they took their foot off the pedal.

grab fourth from where we were in the autumn and it'll still be a good season.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I read on there yesterday that United fans are back to screaming next year is our year. Wait, what? When have we ever done that? The ironing is delicious.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Rodgers and Sterling out.

Serious questions marks over Rodgers future now I think.

There has to be after that performance. fecking scandalous.
Even when we dropped Stevie back, he offered completely feck all. No doubt he will start every fecking game till the end of the season because our manager has no fecking bollocks
Sterling!!! Cash him in, get a new manager and give him the cash.
I'm done with this manager.

3 years and over 200 million in spending into the "project" and this is what we get served up? Being outplayed by Tim Sherwood's injury-hit 15th placed Aston Villa in a FA Cup semi final?

That's not good enough for Liverpool. Time for a change. I've had enough of his mythical "learning". Not good enough.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Let's be honest, we could have had Messi and Ronaldo today and still would have lost. Nothing to do with Rodgers' signings. Anyone blaming the gaffer needs their head checking. We were the better side, they parked the bus. lol
Precisely why I don't post on there, if they got WUM's like that who aren't filtered out.

Riz

I read on there yesterday that United fans are back to screaming next year is our year. Wait, what? When have we ever done that? The ironing is delicious.
That can't be healthy..

Tyrion

Why on earth would Klopp go there? Almost every club in Europe would want him, why would he pick Liverpool? If one of your options is Benitez, then Klopp isn't an option.

Trizy

Funny bunch these far as.

Last season ended: Rodgers is the best young manger in the world, we're gonna win the league.
January: Rodgers out, what a shit cnut.
After their run of games prior to meeting United: Rodgers is the best young manager in the world, 2nd or 3rd place easily
Losing to Villa in the FA cup semi: feck off Rodgers

Make up yer fecking minds

Mystry

Friendship is magic
The thing is with the exception of this year, the 'next year' ended up being our year. At least in the past 5 years.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Why on earth would Klopp go there? Almost every club in Europe would want him, why would he pick Liverpool? If one of your options is Benitez, then Klopp isn't an option.
Liverpool is still a big club, let's be honest here. Though I don't imagine him going there if he has a handful of other clubs chasing him, especially City or whomever, but I wouldn't be shocked if Henry lured him to Liverpool.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Here come the moans about Balotelli being onside...never mind that all the Villa players stopped

Truedevil

If the rumours that Jurgen Klopp is a closet red are true, I think we would be absolutely daft to not explore the option of a change in management I'm afraid to say. Stuck behind Brendan through all the highs and lows and haven't had a bad word to say against him - but I think some of the pointers here are right...

Rafa shouts...
I'm not looking to actively push Rodgers out the door at this stage, but Jurgen Klopp would be one man that could make me change my mind.
Hands up who didn't see it coming once Lucas was out
Just said to a mate of mine I'll be dreaming of a Klopp/Reus double swoop this summer until they both go to Madrid
We should be looking at klopp no matter what current results are. I like consistency but when top managerial talent becomes available we should be looking to the future BR has done a decent job in all fairness he just not top notch.
Another summer of spending £30 million on shite awaits us.
You mean 120 million?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Why would Klopp go there when he can probably go to City and actually compete for things without having to sell his best players...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It would be odd for the Henry group to sack Rodgers after they lost their best player in the summer and all that. I think they'll stick with him through 2015-16. They did sack Liddle after two years managing the Red Sox but then stuck with Francona for eight seasons, during which he guided the club to two MLB championships.