RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
Anyone else really not that bothered?

He stays and he ain't that good really, we sell him for a nice fee and waste the cash on lovrens brother.

Makes no difference
:lol:

Hellboy

Horrible rodent. feck you raheem. Who the feck do you think you are?
i hope brendan delivered a good old fashioned beat down on him with sakho.

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 1m1 minute ago

Sky Sources: Sterling says he was promised a door closer on the toilets where he smoked his pipe #SSNHQ

Get behind the lads because they give us everything! They love this club and city just as much as you!

Don'tcha know?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Another one bites the dust. He's been tapped up all season and he'll be off to man city or possibly chelsea if the mancs don't want him. But of course we don't sell to rivals...

At least it gives us the funds to waste on Charlie Austin now.
Sky Sources: Sterling says he was promised a door closer on the toilets where he smoked his pipe #SSNHQ
Sell him and buy Berahino.
Bored with this shite.

Someone PM me when next season starts and I'll have a look at who's still here and who we've signed.
Good luck finding a boss team Sterling lad, you can't finish, you've got no power in your shot, you've forgotten how to dribble and you'd rather shirk a tackle. I'm sure someone will pay £180k for those services son.
Hope Stevie hammers him tomorrow.

Little gobshite.
:lol: They've lost the plot.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Rodgers is rubbing his hands with glee. Potential funds and an excuse for next season sorted.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Please someone come in for Coutinho. If he leaves they have no one left :lol:

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?

Horrible little c*nt .....I hope FSG refuse point blank to do business, put him back in the ressies for next season ......fecking little prick
Let him leave and destroy his career.

He deserves that.
Swap him for Walcott and 25M
Sell the c*nt for as much as we possibly can get and watch us sign an up and coming nobody who has "potential".
Also, tell me this shit bag isn't getting anywhere near the squad for the last game of a proper legend? Not fit to shine Stevie's boots you twat.
Coutinho is way better
Raheem was never that good anyway. the traitor.
Our team is falling apart. Without Gerrard and Sterling do we actually have anyone who can score? When I look at Rafas team and this one and compare it's depressing. Really depressing.
Brendan played him in nearly every game this season, wouldn't even substitute him when he's been the worst player on the pitch. Made him believe in his own hype. Horrendously managed, well played...

Now feck him off and let's laugh when he for follows a Jermaine Pennant/SWP esque career.

204Red

I honestly don't remember Gerrard having a season as the best midfielder in the Premier League never mind the best in the world. He wasn't even the best English CM of his era.

Zidane, Scholes, Pirlo, Xavi, Keane, Vieira, Iniesta to name a few were all a tier above his ability.

Just out of interest... what do we consider Stevie G's peak years? 2005 (inc the CL win) to 2009 (the failed title challenge)?... sound about right? Been on the downside since 2009?... Scousers does that sound fair?

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Thread locked. :lol:

Now they are posting in another thread. Won't be long till its locked as well.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I know we bring it up every page but when you think where they are now and where they thought they were last year it's just so, so, so fecking incredible.

The White Pele

Am I the only one that thinks £40-£50 million could be more useful to them than keeping Sterling.
From a starting XI point of view moving Coutinho behind the striker and using the money to build around him could improve them. However, it looks bad to any potential signings and the players still at the club if Sterling follows Gerrard out the door.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
I've seen some pretty one-eyed and biased stuff written by United fans about Sterling, usually on here in one of those ill-judged Sterling vs. Januzaj type threads.

However, none of it compares to how shit he suddenly is in the eyes of Liverpool fans. They're talking about him like he's a short arse Bebe. It's hilarious.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Am I the only one that thinks £40-£50 million could be more useful to them than keeping Sterling.
English clubs are so badly run that Liverpool would probably keep him because they don't believe they can find replacement, most non cl clubs across Europe would happily sell a player like this for 40-50 mn knowing they can rebuild massively with that much money

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
English clubs are so badly run that Liverpool would probably keep him because they don't believe they can find replacement, most non cl clubs across Europe would happily sell a player like this for 40-50 mn knowing they can rebuild massively with that much money
You can understand why Liverpool fans wouldn't want Rodgers to get £40m for him and try investing it in depth though.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Ah, their North Korean mods strike again. No fun allowed.