RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Latest from Cantona. Fecking legend.
Was thinking the same.

What insight can the body language experts offer on this picture?

[/quote]

Utdstar01

So they've just beat Fleetwood 5-0. Are they the best team in the world yet? The Boom-Bust cycle begins :drool:

Sb_16

This would be their year. They are going to smash league one.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Wonder if Rafa has said to Jonjo, I can turn you into the next Alonso if you'll commit to being a DM.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Apparently Zlatan has said that he could've joined us, but he didn't want to join a team that finished eighth and still thought they were a big team...

Why on earth you'll have joined United, then, I have no clue.
Anyone see this quote?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Anyone see this quote?
Yeah, think it was on ynfa, sportsbible, or something like that.
Either just made up to laugh at Liverpool, or Zlatan wants more action in the rivalry, been a bit dull the last couple seasons.

Bogga

Hahahaha I've taken a look at this like 10000 times... but everytime I see something new.

First you look at the short screaming ginger... then those two fine looking birds next to him. It just hit me, they're trying to start a wave :D

togg

Hahahaha I've taken a look at this like 10000 times... but everytime I see something new.

First you look at the short screaming ginger... then those two fine looking birds next to him. It just hit me, they're trying to start a wave :D

I always love the old guy making that orgasm face and the guy in front turning round as those he's felt the splash of his load all over his coat.....

staubsauger

Supports
The underdog
...or the green guy proudly yelling "twat" when confronted with twatty behaviour. Could someone please edit these guys into Da Vinci's last supper?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

First time i noticed Paul scholastic behind wanking man

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City

I wondered where Jay Spearing had gone.

Minkaro

My favourite is still the guy rising in the middle. Like Gangrel from WWE.

paulscholes18

I always love the old guy making that orgasm face and the guy in front turning round as those he's felt the splash of his load all over his coat.....
:lol:, 1st time I've noticed his face. So many funny things going on