RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

baanke laal

banned
You would think he was at the same level as Jose or Pep the way they go on about him. They were talking about what a genius he was for reaching the Europa League final something that Fulham, Middlesbrough and Rangers have done in the last 10 years or so!
But they did not do it with Brendan Rodgers' squad. :smirk:

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Hahahaha I've taken a look at this like 10000 times... but everytime I see something new.

First you look at the short screaming ginger... then those two fine looking birds next to him. It just hit me, they're trying to start a wave :D

:lol:
Is this when Demba Ba scored?

Minimalist

Klopp was and likely is one of the best managers in the world.

But if people can question Mourinho after last season, they can rightly question Klopp after his last couple.

derace

why is klopp even called a worldclass manager? maybe in a few years if he actually win anything but surely not right now. he is good but i dont think he is even in the top 7

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
why is klopp even called a worldclass manager? maybe in a few years if he actually win anything but surely not right now. he is good but i dont think he is even in the top 7
He did an incredible job at Dortmund until his final year. He's definitely a world class manager and I think he's gonna do well at Liverpool despite the difficult task in hand.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He did an incredible job at Dortmund until his final year. He's definitely a world class manager and I think he's gonna do well at Liverpool despite the difficult task in hand.
I agree with you about him at Dortmund but disagree about Liverpool as you need better players to succeed

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Leicester? Portugal?
Portugal have more than a handful of top class players the myth they only had Ronaldo is not correct. Ok Leicester but they were 5000/1 for a reason and that 1 landed out the 5000.

Bogga

Rodriguez at 60m isnt that bad a deal, they really need Pogba though.
picture this scenario; Pogba signs for us, cites Klopp as a decisive factor.
heads explode all over Mancunia London and Asia.
Imagine this scenario; Karius signs for them, cites Klopp as a decisive factor.

A bit more believable... and no heads will be blown anywhere

Bwuk

Pogba wouldn't even consider Liverpool. Raiola wouldn't let his top client go there

ReDDHDevilS

Found a real gem today!

Groundbreaking stuff really;
RAWK said:
Anyone have any idea of the details of the sell on and buy back clauses for Ibe?
RAWK Gem said:
I believe the buy back clause allows us to buy back Ibe and the sell on clause activates if Bournemouth sells him
I shudder at the thought of playing against a sublimely skilled midfield in Hederson, Can, Milner etc.!
RAWK Gem said:
It's definitely going to be a fun season.
Don't know if we'll be the best team in the league but I'm pretty sure we're going to be the most exciting. We've got the Anfield crowd revved up by Klopp, relentless pressure off the ball and a sublimely skilled midfield and attack when we have it. I pretty certain we'll score plenty, but how much success that brings us I think will come down to how well we defend.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Irrational.

I shudder at the thought of playing against a sublimely skilled midfield in Hederson, Can, Milner etc.!

It's definitely going to be a fun season.
Don't know if we'll be the best team in the league but I'm pretty sure we're going to be the most exciting. We've got the Anfield crowd revved up by Klopp, relentless pressure off the ball and a sublimely skilled midfield and attack when we have it. I pretty certain we'll score plenty, but how much success that brings us I think will come down to how well we defend.
A post that essentially boils down to: "we need to score goals, whilst at the same time prevent the opposition from scoring".

Groundbreaking stuff.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Estonian CB who will be 31 soon, AZ and Augsburg are the 2 notable clubs he's played for, and until today most people probably never heard of his name!
Brought in by none other than LVG, unless I'm mistaken. Probably left footed.

Panther

Emre can ladies and gentlemen!

:D
What's wrong with this? Can is extremely talented. I would rather have Can and £80m to spend on other positions than spend £100m on Pogba.
Am I doing this right?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
What's wrong with this? Can is extremely talented. I would rather have Can and £80m to spend on other positions than spend £100m on Pogba.
Am I doing this right?
He's as talented as a can of tuna.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
How long until we get the Klavan > Smalling posts coming in force?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
From their ”King Ragnar Signs” thread (Pool signed a 30-year old Estonian centre back Ragnar Klavan):
King Ragnar sounds like something straight out of Norse mythology, that alone is worth the £4m they paid for him.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
King Ragnar sounds like something straight out of Norse mythology, that alone is worth the £4m they paid for him.
I think the King will end up playing something like 11 league matches with at least two mistakes leading to losing matches. Who are the other 3 good CB options though? Lovren, Sakho..?