RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Shark

@NotShark
Just read this on RAWK regarding us. :lol:
Yep, we never learn do we? we continue to buy the worlds top talents, while they continue to shop at the fish markets.

Like I said, a striker and a winger who don't defend, a young and raw central defender, and an undisciplined midfielder for a world record transfer fee, managed by Mourinho. You will never learn.

Ban

If only we'd learn like Liverpool and sign a 30 year old Estonian CB.

But hey, they have Klopp!

And it seems they're experts on Mou's style too.

clarkydaz

Yep, we never learn do we? we continue to buy the worlds top talents, while they continue to shop at the fish markets.
Plus a striker who doesn't smile, a fullback who cant keep his leg in one piece. We are fecked

baanke laal

banned
It doesn't really matter (who they sign). Their manager is Jose Mourinho, and we all know how this will end.
I can already feel the doubt. So much money spent, yet you get a Frankenstein team. Must be terrifying for you. You could have got Guardiola, Conte or Simeone, yet you end up with this terrible experiment. Long may it continue.
Pogbas a brilliant signing.

Jks theyre shit and theyre going to be torn from the inside out by Mourinho. Also Manchester is a shit place to shop.
I lived in Italy last year due to work commitments and I can tell you that Serie A is a low quality league. Furthermore, Juventus are basically the only team in the division. They just win every week easily. If Pogba goes to United it's a totally different prospect to playing in a league with no competition. I've never been blown away watching him. I'm saying that without bias as well. I was looking forward to seeing if he would play a big role at the Euros and I was bitterly disappointed.
I don't know what player you have watched, but Mkhitaryan's defensive contribution is poor. Nowhere near the level Mourinho demands from his wingers. So, you have another elephant in the room there.

They forget he concept of their favourite "Net Spend" when talking about United's spending :wenger:
So, signing Pogba would take Manchester United's spending on transfer fees close to £500 million since Ferguson retired 3 years ago. Take into account the agent fees, signing on fees for players and loan fees, and it is probably closer to £600 million. They have the highest wage bill in the league that just went higher with the massive wages for their new signings. And they are still not certain of finishing in the top 4 this season. I love watching this car crash.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I love how us signing Zlatan, Mhiki and Pogba and having Mourinho as a coach is being seen as something negative. They would wank themselves silly over any of those guys (prior of the arrival of Sir Klopp obviously..).

Also, apparently as long as you're not playing at Anfield and don't have Klopp as your manager you might as well not even try to win anything, because you can't.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The same "car crash" where United finished above them 2 out of 3 seasons and won the FA Cup, compared to Liverpool's bottle job and then two seasons of nothingness, winning only once in the last 6 meetings against us?

Ok then. You keep enjoying that.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
They've got Klopp? Don't you know? :drool:

Their squad is shit? It's alright, we've got Klopp..
Their singings are underwheling? It's alright, we've got Klopp..
Man Utd signing Pogba? It's alright we've got Klopp..
They've finished 7th, 6th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 8th in the last 7 seasons? Stay calm, we've got Klopp!

clarkydaz

I love how us signing Zlatan, Mhiki and Pogba and having Mourinho as a coach is being seen as something negative. They would wank themselves silly over any of those guys (prior of the arrival of Sir Klopp obviously..).
they were wanking themselves silly over Balotelli

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't know what player you have watched, but Mkhitaryan's defensive contribution is poor. Nowhere near the level Mourinho demands from his wingers. So, you have another elephant in the room there.

I guess all them defensive stats are misleading when it comes to Mkhi?

Red Bug

It's funny watching certain posters so utterly biased like PeterTheRed and 4pool trying to spin everything into a negative.
That 4pool fella is the most bitter, deluded and jealous of all the RAWK folk. He insisted that Mhiki wasn't coming here. A week later he's a Utd player!

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I like that they keep up the good old practice of posting false (and bizarre) anecdotal "evidence" to back up their points: "I went to Italy last year, and I can confirm that Serie A is shite."

You have to travel to Italy in order to know anything about Serie A.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I like how one of them described Zlatan as a forward who doesn't defend. If only we had someone like Dirk Kuyt instead.

It's like saying that new keeper they've bought doesn't attack enough.

Bwuk

Must be frustrating to be Liverpool fan at the moment.

Both clubs went for top managers after previous (Rodgers, LvG) reigns.

Jose comes in, automatically sorts out our weaknesses and tries to get big name proven talents in to plug the gaps (bar Bailly).

Klopp has faffed around a bit, given new contracts to the likes of Mignolet etc. I think they have a decent squad, but if Mane is the marque signing this year they'll need a lot of luck going there way to get top 4.

Saf94

Being criticised for signing a striker who doesn't defend....

A striker..... When you have to stretch that far to criticise your rivals why even bother

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
PeterTheRed, you can tell behind all the false bravado he's absolutely fuming that United have signed/signing top class talent. Regardless if you think whomever is a cnut.

baanke laal

banned
:eek:
PeterTheRed said:
you still feel the need to come to a Liverpool forum and convince us about the quality of your signings. I must admit, I love your insecurity since Ferguson retired. You know that you are going down and that we are going up, and you can't do anything about it.
I love that Mourinho is at Manchester United. The damage he can do there is amazing.
No mate, I am really enjoying it.

I love watching you make the last roll of the dice, with no hope of winning the hand

Revan

Assumptionman
Does RAWK have a thread akin to our serious Liverpool discussion? Would be interesting to see what they actually think of our upcoming season.
They have one, but it doesn't get used much. Moyes and Van Gaal (and now Mourinho) threads were made as let's laugh at United threads, and mods always say to post serious stuff in United thread, but everything United related goes on those threads.

Which makes discussions impossible considering that half of the posts are boring gis, with the other half boring posts, and with the occasional funny joke (mostly some posters to Cantona and vice versa). And of course, some posts from jonno about the good old days in 1349 when he supported United by being amazed and praising Liverpool.

I tried a bit but left them (although have still an active account and at times look there).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
PeterTheRed in particular seems an impartial individual.
You can tell he has affection for us really, he's just like a shy high school lad insulting the girl he likes to hide his feelings.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
I love watching you make the last roll of the dice, with no hope of winning the hand
Damn. We should've rolled the cards instead. Or dealt the dice.