RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Bogga

Took a stroll over to their forum, was curious how they've reacted over the fact that we're very close to signing Pogba.

Wow shit really hit the fans! The amount of delusion exceeded what I thought was possible... and that Peter-dude :lol: When was the last time he saw pussy? He's not just deluded, he's angry as hell! Even his less deluded friends seemed to be a bit worried about his state of mind

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
How are they reacting over Joe Allen leaving? They were so damn sure he was world class a couple of weeks ago even though he's shite.

John Keiler

I was pretty sure the comparisons to Vidic would’ve already started. You know, simply because both were relatively unknown at the time signed to PL.
And they both have funny names.

As for the Norse mythology bit, can you imagine the fanfic they will produce about that?

suheilsworld

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the puff sleeves of the Liverpool jerseys. I mean the part where the sleeves start at the shoulder is slightly risen and makes it look like a ladies top

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
There are actually people over there deluding themselves into claiming Pogba ain't all that, and that they wouldn't part ways with Can and the odd £50m for him.

"prefer Can, la"

Glastonspur is deluding himself with Pogba having to "prove himself" to be able to play in the Spurs midfield, but atleast their midfield is quite good. The scouse midfield is pure shite.

evil_geko

That PeterTheRed fella is one of the most delusional Liverpool fan I have ever seen.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
That PeterTheRed fella is one of the most delusional Liverpool fan I have ever seen.
That he is!

I love comments like these:

Regardless of how talented he undoubtedly is, it is fecking hilarious that they're paying £110m for a player they let go for free four years ago. Just let that sink in for a minute.
Glad they can find something to amuse themselves.

Bwuk

I'd rather spend the £100m on Pogba, than £60m odd on Mane and Wijnaldum.

Irrational.

I'm sure JonnoWhite is equally as disgusted with us signing Pogba: "As a United fan since before I was a sperm, I am shocked and disgusted by the fees we are paying for a player that we initially stole on a free, but then sold on a free too. I think it is absolutely disgusting the way Fergie treated him, and now we're literally paying the price. At least Kloppmeister managed to get £15 million for Ibe, who's gonna be world class by the way. Meanwhile, Liverpool's signings of Mane and the Estonian Vidic are much better value for money. I hate to say it guys, but I think you'll finish higher than the Mancs us."

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
PeterTheRed is becoming a caf favourite with his posts (although it might well be that he’s a United fan on a wum)

Like most English players, Shaw is terribly over-rated. Not even among the top 10 left fullbacks in the Premier League.

Last edited:

melatonin

Do you ever notice when united sign or look to sign a good player, RAWK suddenly become fans of our youth team? Like there'll be something along the lines of "Ibra coming will ruin the development of the talented youngsters there like Rashford"

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Do you ever notice when united sign or look to sign a good player, RAWK suddenly become fans of our youth team? Like there'll be something along the lines of "Ibra coming will ruin the development of the talented youngsters there like Rashford"
It’s the same on bluemoon, which is fair though considering their recent record of academy players’ breakthroughs.

Red Bug

RAWK is really living up to it's infamous reputation last 24 hours.

Pogba is a waste of cash meanwhile Winaldi is a bargain at 25 mill and will "bring back the good times."

You couldn't make it up.

montpelier

I could do without Peter the Red's revolving Mighty Red.

(he's taking the piss, Clive)

montpelier

Official Mission Statement
We are an independent forum for intelligent debate about Liverpool FC that encourages good new writing about the club and football more generally.

Latest Official Tweet
fecking Wools.

and more generally
Do you live in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane in Happy-Land?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Not signing this diva could be our best bit of business this summer.
♫There's no business like no business♫

crossy1686

career ending
The price we're paying for Pogba is £200m according to RAWK. With absolutely non of that being recouped in anyway shape or form in the 5 years he would spend at the club should he sign.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The price we're paying for Pogba is £200m according to RAWK. With absolutely non of that being recouped in anyway shape or form in the 5 years he would spend at the club should he sign.
Woodward pays a bit extra to a player in a contract because he buys the image rights too, he knows what he's doing.

He'll get on and off the field success with Pogba for the club, funny how RAWK is criticising United but their grossly understated Allen is leaving for £15M to stoke, and their latest addition is a 30+ year old Estonian defender.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Has Johnno had anything to say about Pogba?

If he has I imagine it is something like 'I can't believe Pogba would go back to United. Mourinho will have him defending all game. He should join your club where he would flourish under the amazing Klopp.

Crimson King

If we win the CL at all during his time here he'll be worth every penny as far as I'm concerned.

If he signs, of course...

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
RAWKonomics is funny reading. Since Allen is sold for 13m, Windmill then becomes a £12m player (discounting the fact that they had to pay for Allen in the first place). Pogba becomes a £200m and 400k\week player, and Zlatan is 43 years old and on 600k\week.

Never change RAWK, never change.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Why is their site so heavily modded? Just don't see why anyone would want to post there with their outdated layout & over the top rules & guidelines. One of the most ridiculous forums I've ever seen, unless you always go with the popular opinion you're an outcast there.

vodrake

RAWKonomics is funny reading. Since Allen is sold for 13m, Windmill then becomes a £12m player (discounting the fact that they had to pay for Allen in the first place). Pogba becomes a £200m and 400k\week player, and Zlatan is 43 years old and on 600k\week.

Never change RAWK, never change.
They actually paid £15m originally for Allen, so by their logic Wjinaldum is in fact costing £27m :lol:

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
Why is their site so heavily modded? Just don't see why anyone would want to post there with their outdated layout & over the top rules & guidelines. One of the most ridiculous forums I've ever seen, unless you always go with the popular opinion you're an outcast there.
Quite often they mod out the popular opinion too - haha. It's great.

Bwuk

If Wijnaldum is coming to play as one of the deep midfielders for Liverpool in a 4231, Joe Allen is better at that than he is.

Can - Wijnaldum is lacking so much defensively.