RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
An even better question is why the feck are people still going on about that gif? Surely it's been completely dissected by this point? The same points keep getting made over and over, it's the Caf's equivalent of 5 Times.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
An even better question is why the feck are people still going on about that gif? Surely it's been completely dissected by this point? The same points keep getting made over and over, it's the Caf's equivalent of 5 Times.
I just saw something new today, its an instaclassic!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Also funny how the price of Bailly has inflated all the sudden.

#rawknomics

ReDDHDevilS

700 hundred more minutes and he made a huge 2 more tackles, they'll storm the league this year.
Estonian CB who will be 31 soon, AZ and Augsburg are the 2 notable clubs he's played for, and until today most people probably never heard of his name! Even on RAWK, they can't remember whether he played played or not when Liverpool played against Augsburg in the EL!
:lol:

Not too happy with the news in North Korea:lol:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Estonian CB who will be 31 soon, AZ and Augsburg are the 2 notable clubs he's played for, and until today most people probably never heard of his name! Even on RAWK, they can't remember whether he played played or not when Liverpool played against Augsburg in the EL!
It's such a pointless signing, they've signed a worse player than Kolo judging their careers.

KomodoBadger

How those deluded cnuts can think that a fecking Estonian 30 year old centre back (why they hell did they sign him? Pointless) is better than Bailly is motherfecking beyond me.

Bloody hell. That's probably enough internet for the day.

brian017

Bless. Woodburn scored again today and a few Liverpool fans on Twitter are claiming he's better than Rashford. Maybe, they're taking the p*ss, at least I hope they are

KomodoBadger

Bless. Woodburn scored again today and a few Liverpool fans on Twitter are claiming he's better than Rashford. Maybe, they're taking the p*ss, at least I hope they are
Yep, definitely enough internet for today.

And that's my post limit for the rest of the day, and it's 12:50 am. :lol: :(

Utdstar01

Surprised they aren't going into match/stat analysis mode comparing our game vs Wigan to theirs to legitimately prove they're a 1000 times better than us. :) In fact I'd be disappointed if they haven't.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Next they will be comparing Wijnaldum to Mkhitaryan.

Wijnaldum - Cost £50 - Name spelling difficulty +4
Mkhitarian - Cost £50M - Name spelling difficulty +3

1-0 to the might reds.
We.Have.Klopp

krazyrobus

Wow comparing 2 defenders from 2 different leagues using stats. It's hard enough to compare 2 defenders in the same league if the teams have opposing tactics.

ReDDHDevilS

They seem to be really chuffed about signing Wijnaldum
Big fan of this link, would love to get Sissoko too.
Yes Please! :lol::lol:
Exciting link.
Would fit us well, his technical skills and physicality speak for themselves, but I love his competitive mentality.
Think he's a great player. I also recall there was a lot of surprise when he stepped down to Newcastle. This is a step back up again
Like him a lot. Was disappointed we weren't in for him when he made the move to Newcastle to be honest.
He has impressed me any time i seen him play, he knows what this league is all about now so will hopefully hit the ground running. Anything around 25 is a good price for him.
He's definitely what we need. Energy, drive, power and end product.
Good in front of goal, can turn out of trouble and breaks behind the lines with well timed runs - lots to like about him as a player.
Wijnaldum looked world class at times for Newcastle great technique, goals, good passing.
He's quick, athletic, energetic and scores goals. I can see why Klopp would like him even if I didn't expect us to go for him.
I imagine some won't like us being linked with him but I'm intrigued by this. Let's see if we can get a deal done.
Good to see we're moving quickly with it, would be nice to get Wijnaldum and Klavan signed before the US tour.
Yes please!
This would be a great signing. Brings more pace into the Squad too.
Wijnaldum next to Can would be interesting to see.
Sturridge (Lewandowksi)
Coutinho (Rues) - Firmino (Mkhitaryan) - Mane (Blaszczykowski)
Can (Bender) - Wijnaldum (Gundogan)
Honestly looking at that team and Klopp's Dortmund team, this may very well be it.
Remember an article a while back written by one of Pearce, Barret or Joyce I think, and one line that's stuck with me went something like - "Klopp prefers to sign players on the brink of stardom and get that extra bit out of them as opposed to signing established stars" - think this has been reflected on the transfers we've made this summer, Mane and Wijnaldum particularly fitting the description.
RAWK said:
He's certainly capable of tackling and defending, but he's quick on the ball, has great passing numbers,
RAWK1 said:
What are you basing this off? Looking at his defensive stats, they're quite bad.
:nono:
And finally,
People complain about Wijnaldum and Mane being inconsistent. Maybe they weren't at the right club with the right fans. Being at Liverpool and being a part of the atmosphere under Klopp could change their game.
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Isn't Klavan 30 years old? Of course he will be cheaper!
Hes showing the total stats too, not per 90 or per game. Klavan has played 6 more games plus as you say is older.

I see we're entering a pivotal point in the boom bust cycle now, delusion is starting to take off "world class players nobody has heard of" are starting to flood to the club.

Last edited:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Hes showing the total stats too, not per 90 or per game. Klavan has played 6 more games plus as you say is older.

I see we're entering a pivotal point in the boom bust cycle now, delusion is starting to take off "world class players nobody has heard of" are starting to flood to the club.
The only stat that really changes per 90 is the Tackles Won, to be fair.

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
I love how Klopp is regarded as Liverpool fans as somehow one of the best managers in the world.

SalfordRed1960

I love how Klopp is regarded as Liverpool fans as somehow one of the best managers in the world.
He was by many on here.

Be interesting what he does this year with Liverpool largely having a Europe free year. Still think those teams that ended up above them last year will be above them again this year, bar maybe Leicester. Who will be replaced by Chelsea.

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
He was by many on here.

Be interesting what he does this year with Liverpool largely having a Europe free year. Still think those teams that ended up above them last year will be above them again this year, bar maybe Leicester. Who will be replaced by Chelsea.
You would think he was at the same level as Jose or Pep the way they go on about him. They were talking about what a genius he was for reaching the Europa League final something that Fulham, Middlesbrough and Rangers have done in the last 10 years or so!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It's what he did in the Bundesliga that they talk about. It was pretty impressive to be honest. Many on here wanted him at United.