RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Presumably racism is going to be tolerated in that stand, just as long as you wear a Liverpool shirt while doing it?
You are wrong. Racism is a cultural sign of affection in Liverpool.

Inter Yer Nan

Loving their sourness over our Europa League run. We won't beat (insert team here) and then we do, so they find solace in the fact they had the hardest run in the history of sports last season and hold on to a glimmer of hope we won't beat (insert team here) next round because we are the worst United team ever with a hack manager.

All the while in the last 11 months we have equaled their last 11 years of trophies despite them having the best manager, best players, best tactics, best stadium, best match program, best stadium food, best corner flags etc; etc;

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Loving their sourness over our Europa League run. We won't beat (insert team here) and then we do, so they find solace in the fact they had the hardest run in the history of sports last season and hold on to a glimmer of hope we won't beat (insert team here) next round because we are the worst United team ever with a hack manager.

All the while in the last 11 months we have equaled their last 11 years of trophies despite them having the best manager, best players, best tactics, best stadium, best match program, best stadium food, best corner flags etc; etc;

Aye it's hilarious all of them predicting a Celta result only to call them shite afterwards.

Inter Yer Nan

Aye it's hilarious all of them predicting a Celta result only to call them shite afterwards.
It's brilliant. I love the "They won't do anything in Champions League" stuff because A) it's resignation to the fact we are winning this cup & B) It's implied that lot will do well in the CL.

Why didn't they qualify for it again? With the best manager ever and an amazing team you'd have thought they'd have qualified.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It's brilliant. I love the "They won't do anything in Champions League" stuff because A) it's resignation to the fact we are winning this cup & B) It's implied that lot will do well in the CL.

Why didn't they qualify for it again? With the best manager ever and an amazing team you'd have thought they'd have qualified.
Because of net spend. Get with the programme.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Thanks for the clarification. Disappointed we can't dump the scouse cnuts out in the event we do win the Europa.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Nah I wouldn't mind if they qualified so we could beat them in the semis or similar! The meltdown would be magnificent! :lol:
Actually I think Liverpool can make quite the impact in the CL, they are the ultimate game raisers and will treat every game like a cup final.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Actually I think Liverpool can make quite the impact in the CL, they are the ultimate game raisers and will treat every game like a cup final.

Nah cause they're transfer window will be underwhelming again, leaving their squad largely the same. Which means extra games will bury them.

shaky

They would likely struggle to get out of any group. They would have to play a Real, Barca, Bayern, Juve, PSG, Atletico and some defensive tricky teams.
I'm just looking forward to seeing them trying to juggle European and League games next season. They seemed to struggle badly when the fixtures piled up this year. Could be the end of the Klopp honeymoon period.

montpelier

No need at all

I agree there's no need for comments like 'Mancs winning the two trophies we bottled last year' or whatever it was. But some people are naturally pessimistic, others are naturally optimistic. Neither is right or wrong and the two will likely never share the same outlook on football or life for that matter. And that's fine.

GrandJury

I'm just looking forward to seeing them trying to juggle European and League games next season. They seemed to struggle badly when the fixtures piled up this year. Could be the end of the Klopp honeymoon period.
Nah they'll win the treble without injuries because Klopp said so

Inter Yer Nan

Yeah, think they will struggle mightily. Out the Cl at group stage. Hope they get to Europa League final and FA cup final and then Klopp both finals. Will give them just enough delusion heading into the next season which will surely be their year..

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Celta were piss poor tonight. They were overwhelmed by the occasion, and looked nothing like the team that has beaten Barcelona and Real Madrid this season. As for Man Utd, they were a disgrace. I have never seen an English club in Europe acting this way. Diving and rolling over on every contact, wasting time on every occasion. Maureen is brutally killing whatever is left from the Ferguson era, and I must admit that I love it.
Have never understood this. Would genuinely like to know from any of our resident LFC fans if people actually believe this? I find it hard to believe Liverpool fans are 'loving' us winning trophies, even if we aren't playing great overall.

Inter Yer Nan

Have never understood this. Would genuinely like to know from any of our resident LFC fans if people actually believe this? I find it hard to believe Liverpool fans are 'loving' us winning trophies, even if we aren't playing great overall.
When Fergie was in charge he was crap too and not a patch on Busby (Or Houllier or Benitez). They find comfort in strange things.

Inter Yer Nan

Another thing I like is that they are bringing up when they were the bestest team ever winning the treble in 2001 and mocking us compared to now. Do they forget we were winning the league by February, March back then?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Nah, i dont give a shit mostly, it only highlights the difference in mentality in the two squads given we bottles both the trophies you look set to win, although with admittedly the caveat of us having a weaker side and facing stronger ones.

Im more interested in us having a good summer window, cause for me this is do or die for FSG.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance

They qualified for the Alternative Champions League by winning it last year and finishing top of the Alternative Premier League. They are doing well and are heading for their 3rd straight Alternative treble.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Whoever wrote it doesn't even believe it. It's childish deflection.