RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I can't stand the spineless drivel that Liverpool Way lot come out with. RAWK rules.
They really think that? I think it'll be a shit show for them if they make it. No team does well their first season back in the tournament. If they're going to use the lame excuse that they're better against top teams then they need to look no further than us in 2015/2016.

Inter Yer Nan

I can't stand the spineless drivel that Liverpool Way lot come out with. RAWK rules.
Maybe UEFA are planning to hire them as electricians otherwise that's a delusional comment.

Giving that they'd be a 3rd seed and maybe a defensive eastern european side I'd be shocked if they made the last 16, let alone matched Leicester's quarter final run.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'd rather pool get it. They'd be in pot 3 - could get into a group of death while Ars Fan Tv would have a proper meltdown :drool:
win - win situation
But imagine the meltdown Arse Fan TV will have when Wenger extends his contract on the basis of reaching top four. Again.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
They've spent mega money to win a couple of trophies. All that dough spent to turn into...well...us in the 90's and 00's, basically. Only thing is, we fared a lot better picking up major silverware on a shoestring.
Really? What major silverware did the scousers pick up in 90's/00's?

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
You all know that they're gonna fluke the final, don't you.

It will either be the ONE game they actually turn up for all season, or they'll get that many fortuitous decisions, questions will be getting asked who got the biggest brown envelop.

You just know the spawny shit twats will.
So there it is. Either a fluke, we cheated, the ref cheated, we bribed or Ajax just pumped us. Keep the delusion.

montpelier

that iffy treble, West Ham FA Cup, probably Charity Shield or 2, beat us in the League Cup...

shall we move on? :D

montpelier

name that tune

Woke up this morning feeling fine
Got Man Utd on my mind
Jose's managed to fool all those United pricks
Oh yeah
Something tells me they're gonna finish sixth

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Woke up this morning in a lot of pain
Luis Suarez has fecked off to Spain
Gerrard slipped and gave it to Demba Ba
Oh yeah,
We'll win feck all again this season. Laa

stevieg4ever

Supports
Liverpool
FA cup in 1992 I think was the only one.
League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
FA Cup, League Cup, UEFA Cup 2001
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

LFC fans don't include one off exhibition games as trophies, unlike posters here, if we did the above list would be longer.

Also there is no way we are gonna screw up on Sunday; 4th, minimum, is ours so get over it.

montpelier

League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

LFC fans don't include one off exhibition games as trophies, unlike posters here, if we did the above list would be longer.

Also there is no way we are gonna screw up on Sunday; 4th, minimum, is ours so get over it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(well played)

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

Except those "exhibition" games you claim are only open to the best teams, so you haven't won them anyway.

djembatheking

League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

27 years .

TheBiggest

League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

Very scaby looking 'list' of honours over two decades, in fairness...

ZAGREB RED

If Liverpool slipped up against Boro then lost the CL play off with Arsenal that would be hilarious.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Its klopp u know
Hard to believe he won feck all

stevieg4ever

Supports
Liverpool
Looks better like this perhaps?
League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
FA Cup 2001
League Cup 2001
UEFA Cup 2001
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

Look im not doubting the fact that we have underachieved but at one point in this thread someone said something like "err some fa cup in 92". We're not Tottenham.

Very scaby looking 'list' of honours over two decades, in fairness...

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
All of you stop ruining this thread before I cry.

@stevieg4ever you're threadbanned for the same amount of hours as trophies you've apparently won since 1990.

TheBiggest

Looks better like this perhaps?
League 1990
FA Cup 1992
League Cup 1995
FA Cup 2001
League Cup 2001
UEFA Cup 2001
League Cup 2003
Champions League 2005
FA Cup 2006

Look im not doubting the fact that we have underachieved but at one point in this thread someone said something like "err some fa cup in 92". We're not Tottenham.

It's a decent list of trophies over two decades, but nowhere near as long as a great club like Liverpool.

Two major issues; one, they didn't move with the times in the early 90s...poor manager who didn't see the future of the game, unlike ours. In 85 Dalglish appointed at Anfield, in 86 Ferguson appointed at Old Trafford. The biggest mis-step Liverpool ever made. The club have this bizarre attachment to old players, a huge sentiment that doesn't pay dividends in professional sport.

And two; they keep bloody changing manager. They need to stick with one and give him free and full reign. Let everyone know who;s boss. Swapping and changing managers hasn't allowed Liverpool time to progress. They need to stick with Klopp through thick and thin in order to move forward.

I'd love United and Liverpool challenging at the top, that's the dream scenario - we'd all be addicted. The last decade or so in Liverpool's history has been massively disappointing.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
@TheBiggest also threadbanned for the same amount of hours as trophies Liverpool have won since 1990.

Take your serious chat elsewhere!