RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Samba23

Ibrahimovic think's he's the second coming of Christ the way he carries on. The second coming of Berbatov more like.
So a hat-trick against Liverpool?

Ruffian

Supports
Liverpool
Sounds like whistling in the dark to me..

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Ibrahimovic think's he's the second coming of Christ the way he carries on. The second coming of Berbatov more like.
So he's going to score a hat trick against Liverpool then?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This thread will be great this season, since it's their year and all.

Ban

I can imagine Ibra scoring at Anfield and give them a shhhhhh, be quiet sign.

The BlackGaijin

I have been listening and reading to Liverpool suporters talk about Klopp and I am worried for them. They have taken all the dissapointment they have had the last few seasons, and they have put it all on his shoulders. They speak of him like a little girl speaking of her daddy who will protect and provide everything for her. In their minds he cannot fail, he make everything right again. Heal their ailing hearts. I am worried what will happen to them if he fails. It might be the last straw for some of them.

svn

Followed by an Adebayor-style knee slide in front of the Kop

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
:lol: You really do see something new every time. I just noticed the guy rising like a slo mo jack in the box in front of the man in the green jacket.
:lol:

If it's not him it's the expression of the guy who's just ejaculated over the guy in front of him, causing him to turn around as he feels it splash against him.

Parry Gallister

lol

there are alot of good posters over there if you stay off football i was going to join at one point But...
they seem so far into there own fantasy you cant be a none pool fan and be civil.

least we give oppo fans a platform to discuss the game we all love they seem to hate anything none liverpool.
Quiet, Ent.

Needham

I have been listening and reading to Liverpool suporters talk about Klopp and I am worried for them. They have taken all the dissapointment they have had the last few seasons, and they have put it all on his shoulders. They speak of him like a little girl speaking of her daddy who will protect and provide everything for her. In their minds he cannot fail, he make everything right again. Heal their ailing hearts. I am worried what will happen to them if he fails. It might be the last straw for some of them.
What the hell will happen if Klopp fails there too? (Failure here is defined as not winning the league before quitting/getting the boot.) They've been through every conceivable type of manager. What next?

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
It's good to be back. A new Rawk thread is like slipping into a nice comfy bed with freshly laundered linen.

And then you notice there's a scouser lying besides you, who proceeds to tell you how this is like when your ex-girlfriend is seeing another bloke....

RetroStu

Its interesting seeing what they are saying about Zlatan because last year they were fawning all over him, some saying he's arguably the best in the world at this current time.
No wonder they think we are so shit when every player we buy is "shit", or "past it", "not the player they needed", etc.
Its getting to the point with them that the best thing to do is ignore them and let the football do the talking. Then when we finish above them as usual, they can be dumbfounded and wallow in their "but they are shit, i don't get it" misery.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
But...
they seem so far into there own fantasy you cant be a none pool fan and be civil.

least we give oppo fans a platform to discuss the game we all love they seem to hate anything none liverpool.
I don't know what you're talking about tbf, they are very tolerant over there, one of their top posters is actually a Manchester United fan for 60 years

Red Bug

What the hell will happen if Klopp fails there too? (Failure here is defined as not winning the league before quitting/getting the boot.) They've been through every conceivable type of manager. What next?
The Return of Kenneth mk.3

Parry Gallister

As per the boom-bust cycle, RAWK believe their players to be worldies (now they've had enough time to forget how average they are).

Re: Joe Allen
« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »

Player of the euros for me hope he is wearing the red of Liverpool next season too good a player to sell.

Re: Joe Allen
« Reply #575 on: June 27, 2016, 05:23:05 PM »

More and more people jumping on the bandwagon that I started.

All aboard the Allen Train chaps. Our destination is "player of the Euro's".

Allen is world class and finally people are seeing it. Guarantee he will start for us next season (if Klopp bought those glasses from specsavers).

I am a visionary for predicting his resurgence... but if i'm a visionary, Brendan rodgers is a fecking prophet for calling him the Welsh xavi.

Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Sadio Mané !!
« Reply #338 on: Yesterday at 05:06:35 AM »

He's only young a similar player was the same in ronaldo, in
his first couple of seasons, I genuinely feel like mane under
Klopp can come close to that level, anfield is the ultimate stage
after all, it creates hero's he shall be the next I'm excited

« Reply #340 on: Yesterday at 05:51:10 AM »

I think Mane is the type of player we hoped Sterling would become. Pace, trickery, strength but with consistent end product in goals and assists.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Words fail me, any poster coming out with the same amount of shite and overrating our players in the same way would get absolutely slaughtered on here.

Over at the institution that is RAWK they all join in on a massive circle-jerk instead.

salford_

Allen and world class, that limp dick poster needs sectioning

Carolina Red

Staff
As per the boom-bust cycle, RAWK believe their players to be worldies (now they've had enough time to forget how average they are).

« Reply #338 on: Yesterday at 05:06:35 AM »

Klopp can come close to that level, anfield is the ultimate stage
after all, it creates hero's
he shall be the next I'm excited
Heroes indeed...

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Klopp can come close to that level
I thought Ronaldo was a shit, diving prick.

Last edited:

baanke laal

banned
Then when we finish above them as usual, they can be dumbfounded and wallow in their "but they are shit, i don't get it" misery.
Then they dish out their pet line: "Can't believe we finished below the Worst United Squad in x no. of years", "they are still shit" and "5 times la, onwards and upwords" & "we go again"

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
How can anyone watch Joe Allen and think hes world class? He's fecking shit.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
So like every other manager that has ever managed them during the prem era ?.