RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Zlatan waiting until July 1st to announce going to United so as not to risk not getting his 7 figure sum loyalty bonus if he would have announced it before july 1st.
Says the man waiting for Thursday morning so he can buy a pint of Fosters in Wetherspoons.

Red Stone

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's good to be back. A new Rawk thread is like slipping into a nice comfy bed with freshly laundered linen.

And then you notice there's a scouser lying besides you, who proceeds to tell you how this is like when your ex-girlfriend is seeing another bloke....
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Dr Steve Peters, the Liverpool FC psychiatrist who helps England's footballers prepare for major tournaments, is unlikely to be kept on as part of the new management regime.' (Guardian):

TLW said:
He needs a fecking psychiatrist.
I hope he never works again.
If I owned a replica shirt with his name on the back, I'd burn it and post it on youtube, if I knew how.
'The Gimp Paradox'
Maybe that'll be his next book: "The world famous Mental coach behind Liverpool's legendary title collapse of 2014 and England's implosion at the hands of Costa Rica & Iceland in the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Euros respectively."

RetroStu

Agreed we have the best manager in the world,
the best attacking 4 when fit in the league with great depth
In origi and lallana , potentially the best defensive partnership
in the league in sakho and matip, so why shouldn't we dare to
dream lads I'm excited
:lol:It begins.
The user did only have 6 posts though so it could be one of us trolling lol.

RetroStu

On Zlatan -
his legacy is pathetic anyway. in his entire career he has only spent 1 season in a proper league, where he failed. serie a has been a joke for years and the french league is just irrelevant. he can never be up there with the likes of ronaldo, henry, eto'o, shevchenko, villa etc

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What a depressing 48 hours. No Champions League football to offer yet the jammy c**ts somehow manage to bring in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

If they manage to bring in Pogba then I'm done with football, it's sold it's soul to the devil.
Went down well :lol:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I like how if anyone says anything even slightly positive (or just not 100% negative) loads of them automatically assume they're an undercover United fan. How paranoid can you get.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
They're rattled to feck. My Facebook is full of these cnuts and Citeh supporters all trying to run them down.
It's been years since they've been worried about us! Wonderful.

Phil Jones Face

I like how if anyone says anything even slightly positive (or just not 100% negative) loads of them automatically assume they're an undercover United fan. How paranoid can you get.
In fairness to them, even the Kop 81 poster is an obvious WUM. Like half his posts are in the United thread.

RetroStu

I like how many of them are downplaying their chances next season. Many saying they will finish 6th-8th and top 4 is unfair and unrealistic.
I see the excuses for Klopp are coming out super early this season. If Rodgers was still there, they would be saying a Top 4 finish and title challenge or the manager should be sacked.

Natener

So, "we have Klopp" is the new rallying cry. Nice to see they've at least moved on from "we go again."
Our thread title, right there. RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition "We have Klopp"

Minimalist

They.Are.Worried.And.We.Have.Klopp.

They are nuts if they can't see that Klopp's reputation has taken a fair whack in the last two years or so. Given how they don't rate Mourinho at all.

RetroStu

looking at our attack

---------sturridge
coutinho firmino sadio

its as good as whats in the league ad with a new cb coming in and a new keeper i see no reason why we can t be in contention for the league at least

U99ted

I like how many of them are downplaying their chances next season. Many saying they will finish 6th-8th and top 4 is unfair and unrealistic.
I see the excuses for Klopp are coming out super early this season. If Rodgers was still there, they would be saying a Top 4 finish and title challenge or the manager should be sacked.
To be fair, if they demanded the title or top four, we would still be taking the piss out of them for it.

RetroStu

To be fair, if they demanded the title or top four, we would still be taking the piss out of them for it.
Don't worry, some of them are saying the title. Plenty of retro Rawk style " we have the best this", "we have the best that" creeping back into their delusion.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Don't worry, some of them are saying the title. Plenty of retro Rawk style " we have the best this", "we have the best that" creeping back into their delusion.
If you could power the world on Delusion Liverpool fans would produce enough power to trigger the next big bang.

beep

OnlineCock and Bollocks Knickerless
is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a twat. Well drilled at the back though..
RAWK Supporter
Believer

Poultry in Motion
That can't be right?

Rob67

They really are the biggest wankers ever known in the whole of football history. Weirdos.