RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Weird is right. Although I am impressed that he has heard of et tu, Brute and attempted to construct a clever pun out of that quote.

I said attempted.

Steve the Red

Weird is right. Although I am impressed that he has heard of et tu, Brute and attempted to construct a clever pun out of that quote.

I said attempted.
You did better than me. I couldn't figure out 'Ate two, Brucey.' The whole thing was disjointed ramblings of some lunatic. Pretty normal for RAWK, then.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Mourinho only knows how to compete with a large cash stash. Haven't seen him run a poor team in a while.
The man’s managed Chelsea, Inter, Real and now United, but to prove that he’s actually a good manager, Jose should manage League 2 sides every now and then :confused:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
If you could power the world on Delusion Liverpool fans would produce enough power to trigger the next big bang.
Well rumours are the large hydron collider is powered by them thawning over rafa coming home.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
As I've said before there are some good posters on there but with obvious bias the same as us lot on here.
Then you have complete bellends like Andy@Allerton.

montpelier

Johnno moves into Comedy Gold mode

RAWK straight man
Some signings, not sure Zlatan will dominate as much as the media are making out but he's a certainty for 15+ league goals if he stays fit all season I guess. It'll be weird seeing him in the Prem next season, hopefully they don't get Pogba, I'd be very surprised if they pulled him and Zlatan off in one window , they're hardly Madrid levels anymore.
unleashing these since 1862
So THAT'S the incentive to get them to come is it? Very risqué and novel but a bit public don't you think ?. . . .

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Johnno moves into Comedy Gold mode

"hopefully they don't get Pogba, I'd be very surprised if they pulled him and Zlatan off in one window , they're hardly Madrid levels anymore."
"They". I thought Johnno was one of us.....

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Re: Liverpool Officially Sign Sadio Mané !!
« Reply #338 on: Yesterday at 05:06:35 AM »

He's only young a similar player was the same in ronaldo, in
his first couple of seasons, I genuinely feel like mane under
Klopp can come close to that level, anfield is the ultimate stage
after all, it creates hero's he shall be the next I'm excited
I can't work out if this is supposed to be poetry, the way it is written in short lines like that, it certainly doesn't make any sense.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
Please let it happen. And he scores all three from an offside position, just to put a cherry on top

Nah. An once-ina-a-lifetime goal like that against Hart; one using his hands; and the final goal from an offside position. Meanwhile Mingolet loses Golden Gloves by one clean-sheet.

Hercules

The baldie at the extreme right pinched the guy's (who looks behind) butt, see the look have gave him when he turned around. :lol:

baanke laal

banned
Johnno, who's been a United fan since the time of Augustus, officially gave up on United after we confirmed Mourinho. :(
JohnnoWhite is a funny Manchester United fan for the past 130 years.

I remember he made sure to post and wish Liverpool "all the best" before the Europa league final along with "Liverpool deserve to win it". He also made sure to watch it in the pub & came back and posted on RAWK telling everyone how disappointed he was with liverpool's performance in the 2nd half.

Same weekend Manchester United played FA Cup final and won it, Johnno is yet to make a single post before the game and after the trophy win about the triumph. Not even a single post.

His first post after that was in a couple of days, slagging Mourinho's appointment.

Mindhunter

The man’s managed Chelsea, Inter, Real and now United, but to prove that he’s actually a good manager, Jose should manage League 2 sides every now and then :confused:
Let me introduce you to Porto. And by the way, they have won the CL beating teams like us on their way to the final.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Comparing Mane to Ronaldo despite a massive age difference and one learning under the tutelage of SAF & CQ versus JK & ZB and mentors as Giggs & Scholes versus Henderson & Milner.

Impulse

Nah. An once-ina-a-lifetime goal like that against Hart; one using his hands; and the final goal from an offside position. Meanwhile Mingolet loses Golden Gloves by one clean-sheet.
I think the thing that would most piss off the scousers in that scenario is Mignolet still being their first choice keeper.

Everest Red

Reddest ever
JohnnoWhite is a funny Manchester United fan for the past 130 years.

I remember he made sure to post and wish Liverpool "all the best" before the Europa league final along with "Liverpool deserve to win it". He also made sure to watch it in the pub & came back and posted on RAWK telling everyone how disappointed he was with liverpool's performance in the 2nd half.

Same weekend Manchester United played FA Cup final and won it, Johnno is yet to make a single post before the game and after the trophy win about the triumph. Not even a single post.

His first post after that was in a couple of days, slagging Mourinho's appointment.
Tbh, its incredible how well hes trolling them!

baanke laal

banned
RAWK said:
All this talk of signing top players...

Isn't anyone else excited that we have an elite manager that is willing to take time to build a team for the long term?
Are we so needy for short term gains and players being paraded like trophies that we cannot give our manager the benefit of the doubt that he might just know what he is doing?
Personally I'd much rather we sign the players our coaching team want and push the boat out if they request it.
So far they are signing players to solve some of the issues with our squad which fills me with great confidence.
I am really looking forward to the progress of players such as Can, Origi, Ings, Ojo, etc...
We're waiting for other clubs to blow their cash then see what's still available. Kind of like turning up to at NEXT boxing day sale at 1 pm.
RAWK said:
Why are we not in the Market for Paul Pogba?
He's 23 years old, thats our MO down to a tea. He also happens to play in the position we need to strengthen the most.

We could buy him for 80 million and have a very reasonable resale value, in 2-3 years he would be 26 and Barca/Madrid could come calling and theres 120 million (adjusted for inflation).

We were paying Benteke 100k plus a week, Pogba on 250k isn't unreasonable.
We cant even use the Excuse of no Champions League as Man Utd dont have that do they?

I know what you say reading this. "We should trust Klopp, its not his MO to buy the big names" Well I have a problem with this tactic in the Premier League. In Germany there's 1 other team in England there are now 5. Fighting against 1 and winning is one thing fighting against all 5 is another kettle of fish.
if Man Utd can sign Pogba, Liverpool can sign Pogba.

Crystal bloody Palace are giving us 30million quid because of this TV deal everyone is loaded. 80 million is now doable, FSG can afford it.

Can we arrant a player to Liverpool over Man Utd? fecking yes we can, and frankly its a bit sad to say we cant.

Last edited:

Fener1907

if Man Utd can sign Pogba, Liverpool can sign Pogba.
I really hope they genuinely believe that. It'll mean they're still not self-aware enough to see how average they truly are.

mu4c_20le

The hate is back. I love it. They're not laughing anymore.
I can imagine a fall out with Rooney coming sooner rather than later , hopefully the start of lots of ill feeling all around. How long before Jose does something to disturb slur ex lax and robby Charlton too, can't see the hierarchy accepting his nonsense if results aren't tremendous .

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
How long before Jose does something to disturb slur ex lax and robby Charlton
Hard to argue with such a mature post.