RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Truedevil

Fuuuucking hell :lol:

Jesus that is gold! :lol:
This is really good writings! And really possible, it depends on his house where his windoes are and when he sleeps, but when you get a feelings like that, it's usually becuase they are true. My English isn't great but I think you means the shooting star bisected the two, not dissected. That would be very strange if it dissected them. Strange and evil. But that isn't the important, what matters is we dream of the stars and even if we dont reach them, maybe we reach the moon, or Pluto.
:lol:

CG1010

Last couple of pages of this thread have been amazing. Feels like the world is normal again, including RAWK after a gap of a few years. Just as we got Jose:devil:

Carolina Red

Staff
More words of wisdom from PeterTheRead,

Feck me, so the team that won the Title in 2011, lost it on goal difference in 2012, is not supposed to win it in 2013!
And it's been compared to Leicester who only got promoted in 2015 and avoided relegation before winning the Title in 2016.

Now I've seen it all!
:lol: ffs! We won the league with an 11 point margin and a +43 goal difference. Who was "supposed" to win it if not us!?!

baanke laal

banned
They can be funny when they take a break from acting bitter :lol:
RAWK said:
Wonder what he'll to do belittle, humiliate and ultimately drive Mata out of the club. I'm guessing posting shit through his letter box.
Whattsa Mata you hey,
My door mats full of poo....
That's Wales for you.
Not bad, ok then

Whattsa Mata you hey,
My door mats full of poo,
That's Wales for you,
Sheep shit added too.

One too many ou/oo's do you think?

baanke laal

banned
Pogba = Matic
RAWK said:
That 100 million is only the tip of the iceberg. You can add another 60 mil to that in wages over a 5 year contract.

That's about 160 million for a player who reminds me of.....Matic.

As I said earlier, I'd be worried if they were throwing £160 mil at a Messi, or a Neymar... but Pogba? Meh.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

This is really good writings! And really possible, it depends on his house where his windoes are and when he sleeps, but when you get a feelings like that, it's usually becuase they are true. My English isn't great but I think you means the shooting star bisected the two, not dissected. That would be very strange if it dissected them. Strange and evil. But that isn't the important, what matters is we dream of the stars and even if we dont reach them, maybe we reach the moon, or Pluto.
What's also funny here is the "My English isn't great" guy knows the difference between bisect and dissect but the Scouser doesn't.

montpelier

They're in a parallel universe. Tear in the fabric of space & time.

It's all (nothing) like in Dr Who when Tom Baker thinks he might have a chance of getting it on with Mary Tamm. I reckon Klopp looks like a Time Lord y'know, it's the latest plan to try & get back to the 1980s. I'm planning 87 more, but quite short, paras of this completely shite metaphor btw, including some in the form of Norwegian haiku.

Anyway... I. AM. WORRIED. Because I think that they are going to turn Anfield into a Tardis (suspicious about that new stand I am) and then re-materialize on the top of a great big hill where they could meet a hideous alien life form known as the Aldo, and all live happily ever after. And actually win something. And then actually be able to take the piss out of how terrible we are. Instead of that 2012 League Cup vs. Cardiff on penalties being the sum total of what they've actually won in the last 10 years.

New paragraph, :). With less fewer 'actuallys' in it, hopefully.

I am so hoping that they get spanked at the Arse, first game. Like by an esp furious headmaster who has caught you being very rude about Mr Fivetimes...

Last edited:

the hea

Barca are probably happy we're not in Europe this year...
Defo gonna win the league now
we're gonna win the league!!!!
I'm getting a tattoo of Mane tomorrow.
What a fantastic result vs Barcelona, I thought we'd win one or two nil, four was remarkable.
Everyone is going to hate playing against us, we've got size, pace, talent and on top of all that we are right in your face. We've also got the best attacking depth in the country. Man City might have one individual better for example but I'd much rather have our set.
Grujic my new mancrush/bromance. Always looks like he's having fun and always scoring. We're gonna win the league
4-0! The title is ours!
This is our greatest manager ever!

ReDDHDevilS

Everyone is going to hate playing against us, we've got size, pace, talent and on top of all that we are right in your face. We've also got the best attacking depth in the country. Man City might have one individual better for example but I'd much rather have our set.
:lol::lol:

This was Liverpool's 8th pre-season game where as Barcelona's 3rd and the difference in match fitness between 2 teams clearly showed!

I'd give Klopp some credit though, he's arranged 9 pre-season games. Ideally you'd need about 6. So at start of the season they'd have a head start on the rest.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
:lol::lol:

This was Liverpool's 8th pre-season game where as Barcelona's 3rd and the difference in match fitness between 2 teams clearly showed!

I'd give Klopp some credit though, he's arranged 9 pre-season games. Ideally you'd need about 6. So at start of the season they'd have a head start on the rest.
Liverpools sharpness for the first game could favour them early on, there's no denying that.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They beat Barca by 4?:nervous:
Barca are much far behind Liverpool in pre-season prep.

They started some fringe players, and the starters bar Suarez were sluggish and sloppy in possesion. Matthieu was especially suspect. As soon as Iniesta, Piqué, Rakitic came on it was a different game (3-0 down at that point) missing Alba and Neymar too.

Liverpool pressed high and they were good, but Barca were far from sharp, still the confidence Liverpool can take from this is a positive thing for them.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
as much as rawk chat bollocks 99.9% of the time if United beat barca 4-0 then we'd also be very confident and most likely spouting nonsense.

You can't deny they looked impressive and klopp has changed them tactically for the better. Whether they can mount a challenge remains to be seen but they only have the league to focus on so can focus solely on that

DevilRed

as much as rawk chat bollocks 99.9% of the time if United beat barca 4-0 then we'd also be very confident and most likely spouting nonsense.

You can't deny they looked impressive and klopp has changed them tactically for the better. Whether they can mount a challenge remains to be seen but they only have the league to focus on so can focus solely on that
Its preseason. It really means feck all.

PeteReDevil

iPete
They're in a parallel universe. Tear in the fabric of space & time.

It's all (nothing) like in Dr Who when Tom Baker thinks he might have a chance of getting it on with Mary Tamm. I reckon Klopp looks like a Time Lord y'know, it's the latest plan to try & get back to the 1980s. I'm planning 87 more, but quite short, paras of this completely shite metaphor btw, including some in the form of Norwegian haiku.

Anyway... I. AM. WORRIED. Because I think that they are going to turn Anfield into a Tardis (suspicious about that new stand I am) and then re-materialize on the top of a great big hill where they could meet a hideous alien life form known as the Aldo, and all live happily ever after. And actually win something. And then actually be able to take the piss out of how terrible we are. Instead of that 2012 League Cup vs. Cardiff on penalties being the sum total of what they've actually won in the last 10 years.

New paragraph, :). With less fewer 'actuallys' in it, hopefully.

I am so hoping that they get spanked at the Arse, first game. Like by an esp furious headmaster who has caught you being very rude about Mr Fivetimes...
How apt! I'm watching "The day of The Doctor" :lol:

Red Bug

Roma beat Liverpool in pre-season, RAWK "It's only a pre-season game, la."

Liverpool beat Barcelona in pre-season, RAWK "We're gonna win the league."

They spout the same shite year in, year out over there.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
By the way I also hope this might have shown some people how much sharpness and fitness play a huge factor with these games.

I remember people going through a bit of a meltdown due to Dortmund obliterating us when they had like 5-6 games under their belt to us 1.