RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

baanke laal

banned
Nothing about them being smashed by mainz today?
Yes, they have reacted to Mainz 4: 0 Liverpool

RAWK said:
It's all deliberate. Ensuring that Arsenal underestimate us.
This. Hopefully and to punish the kids.
KloppMeister.
The game does not mean anything. It is a mix of young lads. The real stuff kick off next weekend. Lets keep positive. Don't worry everything is going to all right.
I remember we lost to Mainz 5-0 one pre-season. Turned out to be a pretty good omen. We finished 3rd that season.
klopp does not seem worried so we should just chill and enjoy the sunshine.

ReDDHDevilS

Nothing about them being smashed by mainz today?
They'd probably now say it's just a pre-season game even though they did dream of winning the PL, CL, WC etc. after yesterday!

Regardless of the results, they'd start the season much sharper than the rest though. 9 pre-season games in total, that's a lot.

montpelier

Think I've found us a bit of a PoP successor in -----> Topic: General Liverpool Shitchat Thread v2 Free the Macedonian 1, lowdown p136 onwards. Some fantastic tactical analysis of why Moreno is not shit combined with stuff like this..

Other Poster is Wrong

If you genuinely believe Moreno is a bad footballer, you are an idiot. There is no getting away from that. One of the elite managers in the game backs him. Perhaps we should all do so too until that situation changes?

Other Poster is Wrong With Knobs On

I won´t even comment on the Flanno > Moreno comment other than to say better is subjective and measured by the owner of the opinion. There is no metric in football currently that would support such an opinion and I imagine professionals in the game would disagree hence why one will be first choice for Liverpool and the other has a battle on his hands to win a starting spot at Burnley. However , it´s your opinion and therefore by whatever measurement you used to arrive at that belief, I am certain you are correct.

It's only going to get worse for them over the next few years as all their ex players turned pundits start retiring. Without them all shoving the club in the press and hyping them up every week they'll fade even further into irrelevance.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's only going to get worse for them over the next few years as all their ex players turned pundits start retiring. Without them all shoving the club in the press and hyping them up every week they'll fade even further into irrelevance.
They have a plenty with Owen (club ambassador) Macca, Murphy, Sandal boy and Caragher!

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
As I saw 2 bright stars in the clear night from my bedroom window I focused on them for a minute or two and as I did, a shooting star came and disected the two. For them few moments I allowed myself to dream. I dreamt that perhaps Rafa was stood looking at the same stars and had seen the same thing.
:lol: :lol: :houllier:

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
What's also funny here is the "My English isn't great" guy knows the difference between bisect and dissect but the Scouser doesn't.
Strange. Strange and evil. :lol:

Ainu

RAWK said:
I am also sure it grates him how Ferguson is coming out smelling of roses once more. You see, until we actually win the title, he will gain this undeserved praise and he will continue to have his ridiculous childish ramblings interpreted by sections of the media as him 'winning' the mind games.
It must really frustrate them that Fergie is widely considered one of the greatest managers of all time and continues to be admired and respected wherever he goes, while their precious Rafa is, well, managing Newcastle in the Championship. I don't even mind Rafa anymore, good manager but he's become pretty much irrelevant in the modern game since that night in 2005. A bit like Liverpool.

I really like the first response though:
RAWK said:
We come second one year and everyone thinks they're bleedin' Plato

Bogga

Look... I understand they hate us, we sure hate them. But despite the hate you have to be a little bit objective and face the truth, right?

When I look at their team and their new signings I'm quite sure they'll do alright this season. When fit, Sturridge is quite a good player, Firmino might not be a world beater, but occasionally performs really well... same can be said about Coutinho and Can. Mane will be good for them and his pace will cause problems for many teams. Quite sure he'll score at least 10-15 goals for them, maybe more if used correctly. From the midfield and upwards they've got quite nice players. But what I don't understand is what they're gonna do at the back. Mignolet is in all honesty an average keeper at best, and his replacement smells like Taibi. They seem to be losing Sakho which might not be the best around, but as many others an ok player. His replacement is some estonian player who noone have heard of. They'll be winning some games with ease and I don't think scoring goals will be their problem this season. The problem will be that Mignolet and Taibi will be picking out lots of balls from their own net. This might be better suited in the serious Liverpool thread... but now comes the part why I'm writing this over here...

They think we're getting worse every season... we've been getting worse since 1878
We've got average players at best that's not suited for Mourinhos tactics
Our signings makes no sense and Zlatan is 114 years old
All other teams have made perfect signings and surpassed us since last season

Every now and then one sane person writes something, but it's drowned out in all nonsense and bullshit. Imagine trying to whisper something to a person 100 meters away on a death metal concert...
If someone does see what that person writes he's either bang out of order, insane or a scum/rag/manure-supporter

At my previous job I worked with a nice chap from London who's a Chelsea-supporter and he confirmed what I've been thinking for quite some time. The Liverpool-fans are the most deluded in the entire world and the laughing stock of all England

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Bug

RAWK are shitting themselves in their Utd thread. Good to see we're relevant in their lives again, extremely busy over there!

the hea

Considering that they've spent £600 million on rebuilding Ferguson's title winning team from 2013, they should be walking the league, not being "near the top four or in it". Things will only get worse for them, after this last desperate attempt to buy their way out of trouble fails spectacularly.
I was at the game. ...

He pissed Mata off. Mata was furious. He was shouting at Maureen for a long time before the camera caught up. Mata is as good as gone. ..
:lol::lol::lol:

Chip

The wankfest has started:

'MOTD analysis: Paul Pogba gives Man Utd fear factor' - Danny Murphy

'Manchester United fans will be encouraged by what they saw from their side in their Community Shield win over Leicester, but it is signing Paul Pogba that will really excite them.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37005689
Murphy doesn't suprise me, Just waiting for Pat 'Can't get up Jose enough' Nevin to creep out of the woodwork with the "Mourinho will make him even better" etc blah blah blah bullshit.
He's not wrong about the fear factor though. Last season teams went to Castle Grayskull Snake Mountain thinking they could get a win against that Utd team, but this season, because of who is managing them and who he's brought in, a lot of teams will just go there to defend and won't get at Utd.

montpelier

A@A getting slapped down by Johnno though eh? :lol:

Utd line up according to A@A

--------- Knobbo

Knobbo Knobbo Knobbo Knobbo

Knobbo Knobbo Knobbo Knobbo

------------- Knobbo

------------ Knobbo

Subs:

Knobbo
Knobbo
Knobbo
Knobbo
Knobbo
Knobbo
Knobbo

So very predictably you Andy. But where on earth have you hidden that traditional Scouse riposting wit pal? So disappointed.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It must really frustrate them that Fergie is widely considered one of the greatest managers of all time and continues to be admired and respected wherever he goes, while their precious Rafa is, well, managing Newcastle in the Championship. I don't even mind Rafa anymore, good manager but he's become pretty much irrelevant in the modern game since that night in 2005. A bit like Liverpool.

:lol:Was just about to post the 'Plato' comment. Great reply.

ReDDHDevilS

Considering that they've spent £600 million on rebuilding Ferguson's title winning team from 2013, they should be walking the league, not being "near the top four or in it". Things will only get worse for them, after this last desperate attempt to buy their way out of trouble fails spectacularly.
I was at the game. ...
He pissed Mata off. Mata was furious. He was shouting at Maureen for a long time before the camera caught up. Mata is as good as gone. ..
:lol::lol::lol:
Why would a Liverpool fan attend a United game and that too a glorified friendly!
And how much have they spent in the same period? Shouldn't be anything less than 400m and yet they finished 8th last season!
:lol:

:nono: To mention the great SAF and FSW in the same sentence is somewhat disrespecting SAF and at the same time probably the highest honor the FSW has ever had!

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
:lol: Cantona

Pogba signing is the cherry on the cake.
This transfer should have it's own thread in the Mainz, four nothing we let him go four. Nothing bothers me about the fee though, the lad is a beast and will provide the dyamism and energy we've been missing. Cracking shot on him too. Can't wait for the league to begin.

ReDDHDevilS

Pogba signing is the cherry on the cake.
This transfer should have it's own thread in the Mainz, four nothing we let him go four. Nothing bothers me about the fee though, the lad is a beast and will provide the dyamism and energy we've been missing. Cracking shot on him too. Can't wait for the league to begin.
:lol: Cantona
:lol::lol:
Boss!

Parry Gallister

Too much batshit gold to sift through on the last two pages of their mou thread.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=327869.4760

Seriously, go have a look, they're making a disgrace of themselves :drool:

PeterTheRed
Quote from: deFacto on Yesterday at 10:05:04 PM
They lost on top four on goal difference last year, they have a better side this year, they'll be near the top four/in the top four. Don't be delusional.

Manchester City have added a top manager and some quality players who fit his style. Chelsea have added a top manager and some quality players who fit his style. We have added some quality players who fit Klopp's style. Arsenal have added a quality midfielder who fits Wenger's style. Tottenham have added depth to the squad that fits Pochetinno'style. Manchester United have added the shell of Jose Mourinho, and some expensive players who don't fit his style. They are a disaster waiting to happen

MutterMurkle - banned when pointing out the insanity
Quote from: MutterMerkel on Yesterday at 03:25:06 PM
Don't worry. I laugh at what gets posted in here all the time.

Feel free to do that as a non member. See ya.

Also liked the post criticising United's twitter page, guess they're forgetting their own feck ups there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ool-after-PR-own-goal-with-spoof-blogger.html

Last edited:

Phil Jones Face

Anybody see their mexican waves, who are ya's and Icelandic chants vs Barca?

Best supporters in the world, la.

bubbles_

Good player but sometimes players have their moments, Paul's is now, if Sissoko could be arsed to pull his finger out like he did in the final he too could claim to be a £90m player, would be funny if he was just shit when playing for United, just like last time.

Seems to a fine line between the average and the excellent at the moment, not like Suarez, Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale transfers.

With a dearth of players, one good half season (a la Lukaku last year, Stones the year before) and you are a £70m player, one bad season and your value (Bentake) plummits. If you can get inside players heads you can save a fortune.

NinjaFletch

I'm not actually sure thats a particularly stupid post. Stupid examples and timing maybe, but I do think the underlying point is reasonably solid.