RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Truedevil

I'm sorry but i don't believe Johnno is a real Utd fan. He's never said anything positive about us and all his posts come off like a Liverpool fan taking the piss.
I have a theory that Johnno is one of Andy @ Allerton's accounts. Probably the most likely candidate for such a depressing act.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Christ :houllier:

Is there another fanbase in world football that gets carried away as much as Liverpool fans do? Maybe Spurs?
That's why the boom bust cycle exists, the off season is where they get so carried away with their own hype they themselves created that they have worldclass players in every position and every other team is shite.

Red Bug

That's why the boom bust cycle exists, the off season is where they get so carried away with their own hype they themselves created that they have worldclass players in every position and every other team is shite.
Yep. And the meltdown that happens by around November/December is always spectacular because of their unrealistic expectations.

The Liverpool manager's job is an impossible job in my opinion. They'll never have the funds to compete with us, City and Chelsea yet their fans are still waiting for that 19th league title, as if it's "closer" every year.

Deluded nuggets :lol:

Minimalist

The amazing thing to me is that if I supported a side that hadn't won a bean since 2012 (a pretty fecking small bean in the League Cup), along with a pretty ineffective transfer policy for the majority of the time since - I would be pretty humble about my teams expectations each year. Perhaps it's glass-half empty mentality but I'd be cautious every year until I seen us actually win something again.

RetroStu

I have a theory that Johnno is one of Andy @ Allerton's accounts. Probably the most likely candidate for such a depressing act.
I actually said that on here ages ago. Johnno has the stench of Andy in the way he posts.
What a fecking obsessed wombat Allerton is.:lol:

Red Bug

I actually said that on here ages ago. Johnno has the stench of Andy in the way he posts.
What a fecking obsessed wombat Allerton is.:lol:
Andy's wife had an affair with a Man Utd supporter I reckon, having that much hatred for a team isn't normal. He is beyond obsession now. Even the other RAWK posters get embarrassed by him.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Well Andy joined as did JohnnoRawkite. It's going to be a thriving forum again at this rate. Move over Redcafe.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Wait, he is actually real?!

He might have been normal back in the day, signed up to RAWK to WUM them, and then as time went by he caught a bad case of the Stockholm Syndrome. It is the only plausible explanation.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
if jonno is a United fan then I'm a Liverpool fan. The guy has snide digs at United in every other post while licking Liverpool's arsehole

Parry Gallister

Wait, he is actually real?!

He might have been normal back in the day, signed up to RAWK to WUM them, and then as time went by he caught a bad case of the Stockholm Syndrome. It is the only plausible explanation.
Aliens.

I actually feel for the old fella, his posts on that munich board are all properly gloomy.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Whilst this post is fair (I don't think we'll win the league but we'll definitely finish in the top 3), can you imagine if Liverpool had signed Zlatan, Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Bailly in one window?! They'd be celebrating the league and cup double before a ball was kicked.

The hypocrisy is something else on there. They're not self aware in any way, shape or form are they?
That's the best you'll get from them.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Tickets booked for the United Liverpool game in January... Can't wait :drool::drool::drool:
Unless things have changed, you a) can't buy tickets that far in advance and b) you get put into a ballot with other members for games like Liverpool. So how've you got them?

Red Bug

Unless things have changed, you a) can't buy tickets that far in advance and b) you get put into a ballot with other members for games like Liverpool. So how've you got them?
Exactly what I was thinking!

IRELANDUNITED

Sorry I worded that wrong, I have booked a trip with an Irish travel company who provide travel, match tickets and accommodation as a package. I've paid for the trip and they provide everything.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Sorry I worded that wrong, I have booked a trip with an Irish travel company who provide travel, match tickets and accommodation as a package. I've paid for the trip and they provide everything.
Ah right. They must have some sort of deal with United too! Enjoy mate.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I actually feel for the old fella, his posts on that munich board are all properly gloomy.
The tone of conversations exactly like that one is what killed us off in the end. It started off as a very close knit forum with lots of lively discussion with a diverse set of fans both young and old. Discussion of politics is often the kiss of death though.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yep. And the meltdown that happens by around November/December is always spectacular because of their unrealistic expectations.

The Liverpool manager's job is an impossible job in my opinion. They'll never have the funds to compete with us, City and Chelsea yet their fans are still waiting for that 19th league title, as if it's "closer" every year.

Deluded nuggets :lol:
Please remind me who won the league last year and how much money they have? ;)

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Please remind me who won the league last year and how much money they have? ;)
Leicester are owned by a Thai billionaire and have hundreds of millions to spend(in the Championship they were promised 150m budgets if they got promoted), they just haven't spent it due to an excellent scouting system and not needing to.

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Red Bug: never say never. At some point in time, the ownership could concievably sell to some Asian billionaire who would put gobs of money into player purchases. No guarantee Fenway Sports will be around in the long run.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Do 70 year olds use the word plassy?
It is just possible that Johnno has died or retired from posting and the RAWK mods have hijacked the account. Remember this is the internet and that 18 year old Brazilian beauty you are exchanging messages with is probably a 60 year old male lorry driver from Durham....

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Leicester are owned by a Thai billionaire and have hundreds of millions to spend(in the Championship they were promised 150m budgets if they got promoted), they just haven't spent it due to an excellent scouting system and not needing to.
They made some shady deals whilst in the Championship, didn't they? Can't remember what it was though.

You only confirm my initial point that having funds like United and City isn't a prerequisite to become champions, a good scouting system and smart buys can get you there as well (with a bit of luck, the right chemistry and other factors of course).

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I highly doubt Leicester has hundreds of millions to spend.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
There's a poster claiming he visited Portugal and when conversing about Mourinho heard this one phrase over and over again.
He's looking for help to translate it.
Now, apart from making us think the Portugeese are robots who repeat similar phrases to the same questions,it's the fact he was able to remember it, with the correct spelling, from memory, is a bit odd.
Didn't even run it through google translste as normal people would.

Que horrível, estacionamento para ônibus , casaco merda de um homem que ele é! "

All from memory in a language he doesn't understand. Some ear that lad has..
It's almost as if he's lying for some reason.
Liverpool supporters are the best kind of fans.