RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
They made some shady deals whilst in the Championship, didn't they? Can't remember what it was though.
Dodgy sponsorships like PSG and City, IIRC.

You only confirm my initial point that having funds like United and City isn't a prerequisite to become champions, a good scouting system and smart buys can get you there as well (with a bit of luck, the right chemistry and other factors of course).
Wasn't trying to deny your point, just saying that, quite ironically in this case, Leicester are indeed freaking loaded.

Red Stone

So the season starts in three days and he's already talking about Wenger again

Strap yourselves in.

And good luck coming for Klopp you pussyhole.
Wengers too much of a gentleman to be baited by the twat. Klopp on the other hand ..... he's really picking the wrong bloke to cause shit with there.
I wouldn't be surprised if The Narcissistic Personality Disorder One's obsession with Wenger made their fan base think that it legitimises them to sing that vile Wenger/paedophile song with increasing regularity.

The vile club will only get even more vile with the Portuguese sociopath at the helm.
Psssst. Shitcoat is a c*nt and will win feck all. Pass it on.
They really hate Mourinho. I love it.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They really hate Mourinho. I love it.
Do you get many RAWKISH liverpool fans in Norway? just curious, I know its composed of mainly Liverpool and United fans over there!

I love that they hate Mourinho too, everybody hates something they are scared of :P

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Do you get many RAWKISH liverpool fans in Norway? just curious, I know its composed of mainly Liverpool and United fans over there!

I love that they hate Mourinho too, everybody hates something they are scared of :P
Yes. More percentages in Norway than on rawk are proper crazy.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
What is Jonno "I started supporting Newton Heath" White's take on all this then?

He is handwriting a book on the original 11 of Newton Heath he met as a child.

He will then have it typeset at his local printer.

He might sell an audio version on 8 Track cartridge and even possible on compact cassette for his younger audience/buyers.

EyeInTheSky

They made some shady deals whilst in the Championship, didn't they? Can't remember what it was though.

You only confirm my initial point that having funds like United and City isn't a prerequisite to become champions, a good scouting system and smart buys can get you there as well (with a bit of luck, the right chemistry and other factors of course).
Only a Liverpool fan would base their hopes on a 5000/1 anomaly as an indicator of things to come :lol:

Red Stone

I rarely hear Liverpool fans openly speak with the hatred that you see on RAWK, but then I don't go actively looking for Liverpool fans to discuss football with. The tone is usually quite light when I talk about football with my Liverpool-supporting mates. All of them are of the "next year is our year" variety of Liverpool fan and they think their players are much better than they really are, though.

Also, whenever I see a full kit wanker out in 'the wild', more often than not they're wearing a Liverpool kit. Often it's a weathered and heavily used kit where the name and number printed on the back is starting to fall off and the colour is starting to fade.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:lol:
Sounds about right.
That Scouse boom-bust cycle really is so glorious and realistic for the best part of 2 decades now.

Aye, and a good manager/tactics of course, which your lot seems to have at the moment. And it's not as if you're skint. You're still able to shop away from the bargain basement.

What's the Leicester bit about? Can't recall ever reading anything shady about them in the championship (I don't follow the championship in fairness).

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Only a Liverpool fan would base their hopes on a 5000/1 anomaly as an indicator of things to come :lol:
Yeah because that's what I said :rolleyes: No one expects a title next season, a top four challenge and a decent cup path (preferably FA Cup) would be good for me.

That Scouse boom-bust cycle really is so glorious and realistic for the best part of 2 decades now.

Aye, and a good manager/tactics of course, which your lot seems to have at the moment. And it's not as if you're skint. You're still able to shop away from the bargain basement.

What's the Leicester bit about? Can't recall ever reading anything shady about them in the championship (I don't follow the championship in fairness).
This is a good article about it. They basically sold their sponsorship rights to a company which then sold them back to the owner or something like that.

marukomu said:
S T O P _ T H E _ D I S C U S S I O N
:lol: I'm sorry, can't resist to reply once in a while. I'll be gone now.

Crimson King

Yeah because that's what I said :rolleyes: No one expects a title next season, a top four challenge and a decent cup path (preferably FA Cup) would be good for me.

This is a good article about it. They basically sold their sponsorship rights to a company which then sold them back to the owner or something like that.

:lol: I'm sorry, can't resist to reply once in a while. I'll be gone now.
Not in the RAWK thread guys. Come on, how many times does it have to be said!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
So Mourinho complained everyone was buying the league last season

This season: first manager to spend £1bn
So we've spent a billion now? Yen maybe.

they just decided that they'd rather sell their soul for a chance at being successful again. Which is why true fans like Johnno don't feel remotely fussed about the new season now, and others like Cantona are gloating about posting gifs and probably putting #Pogback wherever he goes.
Liverpool are the 4th highest spender in the last 5 years.

montpelier

I think their debate might have reached a conclusion

feck off, Shitcoat
...and our mischief-making hero & legend Cantona has asked Johnno if he's looking forward to the new season, :lol:

Last edited:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I find it amusing how borderline illiterate wankers posting on Bluemoon and RAWK can be so much more financially astute than our world class economists, strategists and financial planners.

"foochen not sustainable, la".

Also our very own financial poultry farmer, Glastonspur, must have some very high end financial education.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
There's still got to be a serious question over the defence, they've added one CB I believe, Eric Bailly. Their defence was shocking last season, De Gea saved their blushes on so many occasions last season.

Also there's Wooney, Mourinho will have fit him into the team no doubt and for me that is the biggest reason why Yernited won't challenge this season
They honestly have no clue what they come out with - they post their thoughts even if it has no basis in reality. In fact, the actually create their own version of reality - one that every rawkite subsequently takes as gospel and religiously adheres to and preaches.

Carolina Red

Staff
Wengers too much of a gentleman to be baited by the twat. Klopp on the other hand ..... he's really picking the wrong bloke to cause shit with there.
Does Klopp have some former MMA career that only RAWKites know of?

Red Stone

What's Klopp going to do to Mourinho anyway? Meet him in a final? I bet Mourinho is trembling at the idea.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

tbf , you guys were just on the wrong side of that in 2014 and deserved to win the league. Thankfully you didnt though.

Anyhow, back to mocking Rawk

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Was expecting a bigger meltdown both here and on bluemoon after our business this summer.
I'm disappointed.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Everybody hates Mourinho - I'm sure most of you guys hated him too when he wasn't your manager.
I didn't. However I cant understand why a person who go at such great lengths to make himself hated. Some of his jabs (even as United manager) are totally unnecessary.

Fingeredmouse

Everybody hates Mourinho - I'm sure most of you guys hated him too when he wasn't your manager.
At the risk of de-railing this thread, Mourinho has always been pretty popular with Utd fans, primarily because we were one of the few clubs he never focused on noising up. The fact that he noised up Liverpool and Arsenal in particular didn't do his reputation any damage with our fan base too. Of course, many UTD fans will have disliked him (some still do) but I think, on balance, at a lower % than most clubs. Certainly, I don't think most of the Caf hated him.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I didn't. However I cant understand why a person who go at such great lengths to make himself hated. Some of his jabs (even as United manager) are totally unnecessary.
I think he does it to wind other managers up - I think it is a deliberate strategy he uses to get under their skins to give him an edge. Certainly appears to work with some.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I think he does it to wind other managers up - I think it is a deliberate strategy he uses to get under their skins to give him an edge. Certainly appears to work with some.
There's nothing wrong in doing that. SAF did it too. However the jabs must be well timed and towards people who are able to compete against your side. SAF's jabs against Keegan, Rafa and Wenger (when they were still relevant) were simply magnificent. Mou just hits everyone at any time including Wenger who pose no threat to our ambitions and whose now the good old Don of the EPL. That makes him look like a cnut