RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Touseef

There's nothing wrong in doing that. SAF did it too. However the jabs must be well timed and towards people who are able to compete against your side. SAF's jabs against Keegan, Rafa and Wenger (when they were still relevant) were simply magnificent. Mou just hits everyone at any time including Wenger who pose no threat to our ambitions and whose now the good old Don of the EPL. That makes him look like a cnut
That's not at all respectful to Wenger and Arsenal. Let's not forget they finished above us 3 seasons in a row and they are one of two top 4 sides to have a settled manager and squad. If they add a good striker and CB they are title contenders. However, to say they pose no threat to our ambitions is just disrespectful

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That's not at all respectful to Wenger and Arsenal. Let's not forget they finished above us 3 seasons in a row and they are one of two top 4 sides to have a settled manager and squad. If they add a good striker and CB they are title contenders. However, to say they pose no threat to our ambitions is just disrespectful
It isn't but its the truth. Its similar to Spurs or Liverpool. They simply lack the players or the mentality to win the EPL title. It was same with us pre-SAF and post-SAF (until Mou came). Once a club has a manager who puts his 'philosophy' or his excuses ahead of winning trophies then that club is heading for a rocky start.

I respect Wenger and at one point I wanted him to succeed SAF. However these days he's nothing but a hybrid of LVG and Moyes. He's constantly making excuses and he's just to set in his ways to change. If he wasn't part of Arsenal's furniture he would have been shown the door long ago.

Last edited:

SalfordRed1960

At the risk of de-railing this thread, Mourinho has always been pretty popular with Utd fans, primarily because we were one of the few clubs he never focused on noising up. The fact that he noised up Liverpool and Arsenal in particular didn't do his reputation any damage with our fan base too. Of course, many UTD fans will have disliked him (some still do) but I think, on balance, at a lower % than most clubs. Certainly, I don't think most of the Caf hated him.
After the Porto game, and the antics of Chelsea in his first period I am pretty sure there were a lot. There is the old saying he is a c*nt, but he is our c*nt. So much to dislike about him, without actually dissing his ability and record. I'm dreading us going through a bad patch to listen to him.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
After the Porto game, and the antics of Chelsea in his first period I am pretty sure there were a lot. There is the old saying he is a c*nt, but he is our c*nt. So much to dislike about him, without actually dissing his ability and record. I'm dreading us going through a bad patch to listen to him.
Jose has mostly shown us respect though.

I think he was sucking up to get the job, but it was respect nonetheless. Consider his comments after the Real Madrid game.

IRELANDUNITED

Just going back to what I mentioned yesterday about the Liverpool game, does anybody know whether this game will be on the Saturday or Sunday in January? I'm assuming it will be the Sunday but when will it be officially confirmed? Thanks

Djemba-Djemba

Mourinho definitely went easy on us over the years, there was the odd comment here and there because he can't help himself but in general he was always pretty respectful of Utd. A mixture of him getting on with Fergie and clearly wanting the job eventually saw to that.

Plenty of Utd fans hated him, I'm sure some still do, but I've always felt there was a grudging respect for him. Especially after the way he stopped Liverpool winning the title, we must always be grateful to him for that.

It's why it's so funny seeing Rawk react to him becoming manager. The manager they hate the most taking charge of the team they hate the most.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Just going back to what I mentioned yesterday about the Liverpool game, does anybody know whether this game will be on the Saturday or Sunday in January? I'm assuming it will be the Sunday but when will it be officially confirmed? Thanks
Pretty bold to ask about that in the RAWK thread as a newb. @marukomu

Roosney

Do you get many RAWKISH liverpool fans in Norway? just curious, I know its composed of mainly Liverpool and United fans over there!

I love that they hate Mourinho too, everybody hates something they are scared of :P
In Finland they actually are a bit Rawkish, at least the ones I know. Not that much deluded, a bit I guess, but very motional and get wound up for the slightest remark of their wrong doing.
We still argue about the Suarez Negrito case, smh.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
@TheNewEra yes, they are ridicolous, but so are many United supporters here.
I find it a bit cute when pool supporters in their 40's call me glory hunter for supporting United (it happens alot)- and i even started supporting United before SAF, i was born in 1980.

That being said, there is one Liverpool supporter in my hometown i somehow respect.
He is very rawkish when it come to discussions, but he is living his life after his hobby. Moved to Anfield road and opened a B&B, go to almost every match. He has been to over 600 games in a row, and the last two years he lived here in Norway, still go to every match. I guess he still isn't a proper fan in some Brits' eyes since he isn't English.

He even arranged Liverpool legends matches here every year for 10 years.
Pool legends vs Norway national team legends, even a United legends game, etc.
Really cool for us who live here, this is quite huge for a small town with 10 000'ish people.
And when my sister's team won Norway Cup (the world largest tournament for kids under 20(i think)), he invited the whole team over, let them get tickets to a Liverpool match, and get free roms in his B&b (most of the girls supported United though, proper girls!).

Unfortunately cause of this my hometown is full of pool fans :(

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
If you are looking for a country with a RAWK mentality you should come to Ireland.

Their is a Liverpool love-in of epic proportions in all forms of mass media from tv, radio and the newspapers.

All the pundits are ex Liverpool players like Ronnie Whelan and Ray Houghton or ex United rejects like Eamon Dunphy and John Giles.

It is a non-stop Liverpool love in.

For example during the Euro's Dunphy remarked during a France game that United signing Paul Pogba would not worry Liverpool.

Everything has to be linked to Liverpool as they have always turned a corner or are coming for the summit.

Can't even talk rationally about football with my Liverpool mates their minds are too influenced by this propaganda.

It's best to leave them to their delusion if you want to maintain a friendship.

The funny thing is away from football they are not like this at all.

The Liverpool mindset. :houllier:

Arnold Layne

All this talk of Klopp being hard. I remember that season when they struggled and at the end of one game the fans turned on them. I think I remember Hummels going down to the fans and trying to appease them as they were rightly angry. Klopp stayed well away with his mouth so hung open in shock you could have parked a bus in it.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
To be honest, Klopp has already humiliated Mourinho twice. Weeks later, he was sacked at Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Hoping the inevitable Mourinho implosion that comes at the end of his tenure signals the end for the shitcoat shithouse in the English game, and he fecks off to obscurity.

Red Bug

Christ anyone would think Klopp is this crazy hard man who starts fights on the touch line every game!

Such a weird lot. A cult.

Red Bug

I don't see what is ironic about my post? Here at the Caf, we don't think of Mourinho as some kind of hard man. And it's cringe wanting a manager to be like that. This is football, not the boxing.

Or are you saying we are also like a cult?

Morpheus 7

If you are looking for a country with a RAWK mentality you should come to Ireland.

Their is a Liverpool love-in of epic proportions in all forms of mass media from tv, radio and the newspapers.

All the pundits are ex Liverpool players like Ronnie Whelan and Ray Houghton or ex United rejects like Eamon Dunphy and John Giles.

For example during the Euro's Dunphy remarked during a France game that United signing Paul Pogba would not worry Liverpool.

Everything has to be linked to Liverpool as they have always turned a corner or are coming for the summit.

Can't even talk rationally about football with my Liverpool mates their minds are too influenced by this propaganda.

I'm from Ireland and I completely agree with everything you just said. The delusion is on a level that can't be measured. All my uncle's are Liverpool fans and my brother and I and three cousins are United fans and family occasions are tedious. The hatred and delusion always gets beyond banter at the end. Comments like Fergie was lucky and Ronaldo couldn't lace Suarez's boot's come to mind. The media and especially radio are bad. Ray Houghton constantly commentating on United games and that prick Whelan. It's always the end of United and Liverpool are back here, then we usually beat them and they are robbed. This turns into football has got to much money in it when they are battered. Delusion, delusional..it's our year Liverpool.

Gause

There is a reason a fit Sturridge was dropped last season in some important matches and Klopp opted for Origi or Firmino. Can you imagine that happening to Aguero, Kane, Vardy, Costa or Ibrahimovic?
If they were managed by Jurgen Klopp, yes I can.

Ibrahimovic would barely get a game, and all the rest would find themselves dropped from the side at times if they were competing with Origi because not one of them has the combination of attributes that he has
Guess we should break another bank to buy Origi

krazyrobus

It's even RAWKISH in Africa of all places where you would think the dillusions of SAF buying off referees wouldn't reach.

My brother in law and brother spout that shit and they hardly use the Internet and we don't have a whole media machine discussing that stuff or Liverpool at large. I don't understand where it comes from

Last edited:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It's even RAWKISH in Africa of all places where you would think the dillusions of SAF buying off referees wouldn't reach.

My brother in law and brother spout that shit and they hardly use and we don't have a whole media machine discussing that stuff or Liverpool at large. I don't understand where it comes from
Scouseness is like Scientology mate, they are batshit crazy whether they are in Norway, the US, Russia or Africa.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Guess we should break another bank to buy Origi
fecking hell, is that for real? Has Origi even reached double digits in goals for Liverpool? Why are they always overrating their players?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
United fan on RAWK:
We didn't pay the agent fee, Juve did.
Johnnowhite:
Tony FFS and I do mean FFS what has our game and our club degenerated into when you offer a "defence" comment like this over the total nonsense attached to this Pogba Saga? Sick to fecking death of it already - and the season's not even started!
Random RAWKer:
Spot on.

Best United fan on this site...and best type of United fan too - one who despises every aspect of everyone and everything to do with the club.
:lol: Because everyone knows the greatest fans of football clubs are those who despise everyone and everything to do the with the club. :lol:

By that measure, RAWK are the worst Liverpool fans around, judging by how delusional they are at their club's attractiveness.

thoward

It's not a lisp!

Agreed. Apparently Giles tipped Liverpool to win this season as well. And of course those twats Aldridge and McAteer, Aldridge with his Sunday World column is nauseating, whereas ex United players like McGrath, Moran and Irwin are far more objective.

montpelier

disturbing signs of Manc cnut / bed wetting wool infiltration ahead of the Big Kick Off

I think we've got top 4 and a cup win in 3 seasons since 1990 (1995-96, 2000-2001 & 2005-06)
I may be getting whooshed here.... but 8th place plus zero net spend means that expectation of a title run probably ends in you crying into a whiskey somewhere around mid Februrary

anyone know how that 'believer' status is obtained under the usernames?

montpelier

Believer ++

Moreno will be first choice and rightly so. Most managers would jump to work with one of the best young attacking fullbacks in Europe at the cost of having to coach the odd defensive error out of them.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

You realise all that is very true but is only matched by the Man Utd love-in of epic proportions in all forms of mass media from tv, radio and the newspapers.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
You realise all that is very true but is only matched by the Man Utd love-in of epic proportions in all forms of mass media from tv, radio and the newspapers.
At first I thought that was a well put parody of a RAWK post but now I see it's a Spurs fan in a Liverpool thread I'm very confused.