RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I actually rate Ibe.
Young player, English, I thought they'd keep hold of him, and in today's market, 15m ain't that much.

I expect a 2-0 victory for them today

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Quote from: jason67 on Today at 03:36:01 PM
Nor do I mate, neither do I read this thread but just let me guess...

....130 odd pages we've had.... rooney is past it, zlatan will be a flop, mou will try to win games 1 nil.

Whether you like it or not (and I feckin don't) they are not going away, going down, going bankrupt or in fact going anywhere else but up there with the big boys.

So stop kidding yourselves in thinking that because that drunk twat has stop managing them they're finished, 'cause they're not.
And subsequently called a manc scum by many ...
typical

montpelier

only 6 posts, :( probably Manc or non believer

Not sure why people are having a go at the Mexican wave. I personally think it is spectacular when everyone joins in. Although I would reserve it for national games with a bigger and modern stadium unlike ours. It would definitely look awful at Anfield.

Having said that nothing is more cringy that singing YAWN at the beginning and at the end of every game but during the game it is dead silent. Lets not blame the other people who are lucky enough to watch the game once or twice in their life. What about the other thousands of regulars? Hopefully the atmosphere is not just good during big games like last season.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
It was there and quite. It followed directly after a YSB chant. Shame they feel the need, there was a great number of chants and songs, so dont see the need for it.
Oh ffs.

I was hoping the liverpool fans misheard it or something. It's a shame a section of our support have to ruin it with shite like that.

montpelier

Song for Klopp

'Jurgen Klopp is f-ing wunderbar'

He came from Dortmund first from Mainz he's boss is Klopp.
He brought his mate he calls the Brains he's boss is Klopp.
He's come to us to win the League
we know with him we can succeed
Jurgen Klopp is f-ing wunderbar.

Na na na na etc.

He's 6 foot four with a smiley face - he's boss is Klopp
He likes a swear and that's f-ing ace - he's boss is Klopp

I'm sure some creative genius could get Gegenpress into it etc and make that work.
<waits patiently>

Anustart89

<waits patiently>

He brought his mate he calls the Brains he's boss is Klopp.
He's come to us to gegenpress
while our defence is still a mess

Na na na na etc.

He likes a swear and that's f-ing ace - he's boss is Klopp
Done

(Note: Don't know what the tune is, just matched the number of syllables.)

montpelier

we're in

To the tune of postman pat

Jurgen klopp , jurgen klopp
Jurgen klopp and his red and white kop
We'll teach the mancs a lesson
With jurgens gegenpressing
Jurgen Norbert Klopp is our main man

KomodoBadger

Song for Klopp

<waits patiently>
Even Lil Wayne could write better shit than that. (And he's a terrible rapper imo.)

And also...the numpty doesn't know that Mainz is actually pronounced "Mine-ts", not "Mane-z". :lol:

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh. But it's still a silly (yet rather RAWKISH) song.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover

His teeth looks like they've been marinated in Heinz he's boss is Klopp.
He's come to us to gegenpress
While all he'll do is to depress

Na na na na etc.

His hipster glasses are all over the place - he's boss is Klopp

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Like I always go back to, their own fecking players were singing "Without Killing Anyone..." on the pitch in Moscow after winning a European Cup. Their club is bitter from the players outwards so what chance to the imbeciles who follow them have? Ferguson has a lot to answer for for breeding and stirring that hatred.
Still pushing that lie I see.

montpelier

Right, my calculations suggest that they might be top of the Alternative Premier League 16/17 & these buggers are taking the piss. (You'd hope)

Think I enjoy this thread more than the footy
:nono:

Ahhhhh great stuff. Countless hours to be spent in here over the coming months!
because desperation is the Mother of hope, maybe :)

It's on!!
feck off, :D

Thanks Prof! Looking forward to checking this thread every 2 hours for no good reason.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I saw that but they are on about Hillsborough on RAWK - I thought that chant was about Heysel?
I assume they sang it mainly cos Ibe used to play for us, though it did follow a rendition of YSB. Given he was born in Bermondsey, London can only assume we are mistaken and they were singing it at Rooney?

Whether it's about Heysel or Hillsborough I am not sure what the connection is with Bournemouth FC.
If that's what your supporters are going to sing at games not involving Liverpool FC then clearly these chants are not going to go away.

NB - sorry I don't normally post on this thread

Sparky Rhiwabon

I assume they sang it mainly cos Ibe used to play for us, though it did follow a rendition of YSB. Given he was born in Bermondsey, London can only assume we are mistaken and they were singing it at Rooney?

Whether it's about Heysel or Hillsborough I am not sure what the connection is with Bournemouth FC.
If that's what your supporters are going to sing at games not involving Liverpool FC then clearly these chants are not going to go away.

NB - sorry I don't normally post on this thread
I've googled it and it seems that the chant is related to Hillsborough (which makes no sense to me). I assume these people are knuckle dragging idiots and don't represent people on this forum or most United fans. I can only apologise on their behalf.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I've googled it and it seems that the chant is related to Hillsborough (which makes no sense to me). I assume these people are knuckle dragging idiots and don't represent people on this forum or most United fans. I can only apologise on their behalf.
You don't need to apologise, we know they don't represent your true fans.

Thanks mate.

NB - Sorry as I say I will stay away from the thread now, I never usually read or post on it.

Roux

Shocked at how poor Bournemouth were to be honest, they pretty much set up all 3 goals for them too. If our frontline from yesterday was playing against them we would have got 8.
...yeah but conceded 7.

montpelier

I'm looking forward to this one quite a lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alberto Moreno needs our support.

Couldn't find an open thread for Alberto.

I just wanted to say, the character assassination in this press towards this guy is unbelievable. It’s truly disgusting. I mean, even retired Liverpool players are laying into this guy. I thought they’d want us to do well? Surely saying the things they saying in the press/on television are going to have a negative effect on the poor guy and destroy his confidence?

The worst part is all this shit has come off the back of what, in my opinion, wasn’t even that bad of a game! Okay, he gave away a penalty, but that can happen to anyone (and I still don’t really think it was a clear cut penalty) and after that he had a dodgy few minutes, which is understandable, but apart from that he was solid. In the second half he had Walcott so deep in his back pocket that Arsenal had to resort to bringing Chamberlain on to run at Clyne instead, but not one mention of this anywhere. He also contributed to our dominate period going forward, working well with Wijnaldum.

People are acting like it’s Moreno’s fault that we conceded 3 goals, but he wasn’t at fault for a single one of them.

Imagine what it could do for the guy's confidence if we actually all got behind him and supported him. We've seen what he's capable of, we know there's a player there (so does Klopp), so let's get behind him and let him know that the negative press can feck off.

montpelier

...I think competition will bring the best out of him.
Split this one post into two parts for presentation purposes cos it's more beautiful that way

I am not a negative Liverpool fan and I have supported players in the past when it seemed our entire fan base was on their backs. I was Benteke's biggest supporter last season, I backed Lucas in the darkest days, I liked Andy Carroll and I rated wee Joe before it was cool. That said
Alberto Moreno is basically indefensible. He is having an adverse impact on the team as a whole. This is his third season and he is still as rash and unpredictable as he was the moment he walked through the door. He has no defensive positional awareness, he is tactically ignorant, he cannot concentrate and he has no composure. There is no end product with his attacking either so to call that a redeeming feature is a misnomer now. He is too old to claim the inexperienced defence and his mistakes cost us goals too often. You can't watch that game yesterday and defend his performance, and yes Clyne was at fault for their second and our centre halves could have marked better for their third. These are isolated mistakes in these players' games though, they're not weekly. I agree that some of the pundits have went over the top but he invites it upon himself with his sometimes astonishing incompetence.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Funny how before the season, they were trying to find reasons why we would completely fail.

Now since we've won even just our first game, they are trying to find excuses as to why we won. We could win the league 38-0-0 and they'd say everyone defended terribly against us.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Well, 38 victories would highlight the lack of quality in the Premier League, thus rendering them null and void.

Is what they'd say.

Parry Gallister

I'm looking forward to this one quite a lot.

Alberto Moreno needs our support.

I've seen some properly mad things on RAWK over the years, from erotic fiction about if they'd won the league with Rafa to them literally stargazing their future. This is up there, take a bow.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
  • He'll score the winning goal to win us the league this season calling it now.Hes still the best left back we've had in about 10 years and he's not even really a left back.
Re: Alberto Moreno needs our support.
« Reply #493 on: Yesterday at 07:23:44 PM »

The initial motive behind this thread was genuine and the early debate warranted.

However, the witchhunt it has gone on to precipitate is a fecking disgrace and shows RAWK at its most rancid.

The points made by others which I listed in my last post fully represent the fella's often abject weaknesses as well as his undoubted strengths but the determination of so many to continue espousing their mantras offering what they perceive as validity for their opinion that his weaknesses make him unsuitable as a left back for this club is downright fecking vile and pernicious.

Please mods - close the fecking thread.

THREAD LOCKED

:lol:

Last edited:

Tarrou

That went really well. I'm sure Alberto will show his appreciation for the support by giving away some more penalties.