g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Phil Jones Face

Goodbye.. *sniff sniff* Mario

RAWKite said:
Dear Mario,

In this crazy world you live in, someone you've never heard of or probably never meet, feels, as a Liverpool fan, that's its ok to write to you on an Internet page to say, Goodbye. But I'm here, and there you are, somewhere, preparing for the subs bench at Nice, which is nice.

But I'm writing this with real meaning when I say Ta-Ta, because you where at a club were the fans genuinely care about their team. Now I'm quite sure every fan of any team would say that, but at Liverpool, you are not a player, you are not part of the team and that means you are not part of the family. You are not one of us (and you're not welcome around at mine for tea ever, think on.)

But if you did come to mine and knock on the door and I answered, and you asked to come in as you were hungry, I would gladly let you in for something to eat (but not your agent.) I have always admired you skills on the pitch, the way you lifted your football shirt up when you scored to reveal that t-shirt saying"why always me" the way you could head a goal in whilst standing on the goal line....But if you were to start flicking peas with your knife at my Mrs bee hive hair style and start letting fireworks off and throwing darts at my son while still at my dinner table...I will say...Oi...Mario...No....Pick up your fireworks and darts and get out now, I would be seething, I really would.

Yes I know, I've side tracked a little and its highly unlikely this would happen, but if it did, I'd be hopping mad.
Anyway, in some ways Mario, goodbye.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
I'm reading a lot of red shite on my Facebook losing their minds over Micheal Owen and his praise of Uniteds summer signings. Funny to see.

montpelier

How many matches he was manager on? Opta, would be nice to put some other teams goal sum for the period too.
Find Klopp's first game, look out a copy of the League Table for that point of the season, do the math for End of season minus the pre-Jurgen games would be one way.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Find Klopp's first game, look out a copy of the League Table for that point of the season, do the math for End of season minus the pre-Jurgen games would be one way.
Wait, which League Table? Man, you have to be precise, is it Woodwork League Table, Alternative League Table, If-Hendo-was-Messi League Table...?

montpelier

Wait, which League Table? Man, you have to be precise, is it Woodwork League Table, Alternative League Table, If-Hendo-was-Messi League Table...?
Extensive research says = Last 30 games, Big Bad Brendan only done the first 8 of the season before they offed him. There is a website that does dated League tables, the Stats one. I shall shortly be banned for chatting but as long as I don't have to see the crowd GIFs again that'll be fine, :).

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Ah, thanks, didn't have to do it. :)

It was mostly a dig at opta to include more info in such tweets.

Though, probably 33 games then, three from this season?

Minimalist

Klopp is no where near as entertaining as Brentan Rodgers.

His wacky character status has been a total let down since he came to England.

Oh wait, goals?

Deleted member 101472

Raw Cantona really was such a letdown, thought he'd have this thread back to the way it used to be

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

ZupZup

RAWK are so upset about the way their Jose Mourinho thread is working out that a Mod has taken the decision to lock it in true North Korean style!

We. are. worried.

montpelier

Raw Cantona really was such a letdown, thought he'd have this thread back to the way it used to be
what is this supposed to be? seriously

1 - you could say it's chat if you're being very generous, everybody is entitled to their point of view I suppose

2 - it's not any attempt to make any positive contribution is it?, so thanks for that

3 - Cantona kindly posted once/twice to tell us what the crack was over there & answer a question, Cantona gave us loads of fab material posting OVER THERE not here

I mean. honestly. It's just snarky & shit, for me. Apols for maybe singling you out but I see it everywhere & now it's here.

Not everybody gets it right all the time but if that's the best you can do, I wouldn't be bothering, tbh.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
RAWK are so upset about the way their Jose Mourinho thread is working out that a Mod has taken the decision to lock it in true North Korean style!

We. are. worried.
Yeah, that lots over there locked the United/Mourinho thread which kind of suck. Need more meltdowns from RAWk, they sustain me :devil:

Roosney

what is this supposed to be? seriously

1 - you could say it's chat if you're being very generous, everybody is entitled to their point of view I suppose

2 - it's not any attempt to make any positive contribution is it?, so thanks for that

3 - Cantona kindly posted once/twice to tell us what the crack was over there & answer a question, Cantona gave us loads of fab material posting OVER THERE not here

I mean. honestly. It's just snarky & shit, for me. Apols for maybe singling you out but I see it everywhere & now it's here.

Not everybody gets it right all the time but if that's the best you can do, I wouldn't be bothering, tbh.
Yeah I don't get this criticism about Cantona, he was a WUM legend at RAWK so is he supposed to do the same from here :houllier:

montpelier

They do confess to missing Cantona posting over there. As do we.

Best get some quotes in before @marukomu drops the CrowdGIF bomb, :D

the manchester derby is a more intriguing match...
(than LFC vs Leicester)

...if anyone feels the urge to question my loyalty or allegiance kindly feck off

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Andy @ Old Trafford

• A Famous Grouse. Aaaand we're back in the room...Loves Mission Impossible theme tune. Wishes he had eight cocks cos he's a pervy arachnophiliac!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Bazinga!

Re: José Mourinho - New Manchester Unted Manager. It's all right Bébé's coming back
« Reply #6003 on: September 2, 2016, 11:34:17 AM »
Manchester United will win this easily. Best manager in the world. Best car seats pretending to be dug out seats in the world, best rain-free climate in the world, best fans, best stadium, best double yellow lines, best tarmac, best kebabs, best koalas, best atoms, best bananas, best best best George Best best best.

Badunk

Andy @ Old Trafford

• A Famous Grouse. Aaaand we're back in the room...Loves Mission Impossible theme tune. Wishes he had eight cocks cos he's a pervy arachnophiliac!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Bazinga!

Re: José Mourinho - New Manchester Unted Manager. It's all right Bébé's coming back
« Reply #6005 on: September 3, 2016, 11:31:55 AM »
They say Mourinho is as big as four cats and he's got a retractable leg so's he can leap up at you better. And you know what, Ted, he lights up at night and he's got four ears, two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of back-up ears. His claws are as big as cups and for some reason, he's got a tremendous fear of stamps! Mrs Doyle was telling me that he's got magnets on his tail, so's if you're made out of metal he can attach itself to you and instead of a mouth, he's got four arses!

Badunk

SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander

« Reply #6105 on: Yesterday at 04:35:02 PM »
What's wrong with looking forward to the United vs City game? I am. Very interested to see what happens and of course, the Mourinho vs Pep rivalry adds extra spice. Hoping for a City win or a draw. Definitely will be giving it a watch before our game comes on. Guess that makes me a Manc, or?
Historical Fool
  • A fool in the present too. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • Believer
  • Gunmen are dumb as feck.

« Reply #6106 on: Yesterday at 04:38:37 PM »
Quote from: SC04OCT on Yesterday at 04:35:02 PM
What's wrong with looking forward to the United vs City game? I am. Very interested to see what happens and of course, the Mourinho vs Pep rivalry adds extra spice. Hoping for a City win or a draw. Definitely will be giving it a watch before our game comes on. Guess that makes me a Manc, or?

SC = Sir Cantona
04 = Phil Jones' number
OCT = Old Castle Trafford