RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Imagine if we won a league title in the next few seasons, the poor bloke would need therapy.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"As a United fan of ten minutes standing, I welcome Liverpool Football Club's new shirt deal with the People's Front of Judea; I particularly admire the svelte trim on the sleeves, and the shorts made of genuine Shankly Gates. It makes for a stark and uplifting contrast with United PLC's money-grabbing contract with sweatshop bastids the Judean People's Front, soulless corporate fascists from deeply-racist BingoBongoLand."

Feedingseagulls

"As a United fan of ten minutes standing, I welcome Liverpool Football Club's new shirt deal with the People's Front of Judea; I particularly admire the svelte trim on the sleeves, and the shorts made of genuine Shankly Gates. It makes for a stark and uplifting contrast with United PLC's money-grabbing contract with sweatshop bastids the Judean People's Front, soulless corporate fascists from deeply-racist BingoBongoLand."
It brought a chuckle.

EyeInTheSky

The comments on Amazon for this book are comedy gold. Not sure which are funnier, the spoof ones or the serious ones.
here us the best one:

Get it while you can
ByMeff Stellingon 8 July 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
I tried to buy this in Waterstones but it was raining outside and I slipped. Whilst I was recovering Demba Ba nipped in and got the last copy.

I hear it's a good read though and the ending is great.

:lol::lol::lol:

Followed closely by this one:

1.0 out of 5 starsNobody on the cover has eyes. That's because they ...
ByFrank Drebinon 28 July 2014
Format: Kindle Edition

literally cried their eyes out when Gerrard fell over and did the world a favour.

I've not read the book, but I know it'll be filled with enough emotive hyperbole to make anybody physically sick

lewwoo

They have a mental thread thats 42 pages long where they just call themselves shite over and over again like it's the height of witty banter.
Bet we won't pick up any points this weekend cause we're so shite.
we didnt win but are still top, how shite is the league. no wonder we are in it coz we are shite
It's obvious why Inter let Coutinho go, Italians always know how to sell a dud.
He missed a sitter after sitter yesterday - bloody shite.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They have a mental thread thats 42 pages long where they just call themselves shite over and over again like it's the height of witty banter.
That's really weird.

MartialsBeard

Pretty obvious that Johnno bloke is most definitely not a United fan. Most balanced fans can respect what Klopp is doing at pool but this guy is embarassing.

KjaAnd

So they have 42 pages of simply inverting everything they really believe? I wonder how JohnnoWhite is coping with a meta-thread like that. Must be confusing as hell being forced to pretend to love the club you hate but you pretend to love.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Has someone on RAWK ever predicted Liverpool to lose against United? A lot of our fans here are usually realistic about our chances of a draw or loss, especially at Anfield. But on RAWK a large proportion of comments are things like "United are shit", "we'll batter the cnuts", "expecting a 3-goal margin", etc.

Jacko21

Has someone on RAWK ever predicted Liverpool to lose against United? A lot of our fans here are usually realistic about our chances of a draw or loss, especially at Anfield. But on RAWK a large proportion of comments are things like "United are shit", "we'll batter the cnuts", "expecting a 3-goal margin", etc.
Yeah, I'm surprised to see a few of them assuming we won't be any good on Sunday simply based on our performances against Reading and Hull tonight.

The Liverpool supporters who've watched our games more consistently on this winning run, will know that we are much improved in regards to our attacking impetus and workrate. And have been dominant in our games at OT.

shaky

They're clinging to their "Utd in 6th" blanket for all it's worth. Try telling any RAWKite about Utd's great form, better quality players or the gap getting smaller week by week and they'll just stick their fingers in their ears and go "La La La, can't hear you!"

Harold_Giles

The general consensus over there seems to be that United will have to get all the refereeing decisions in their favour to get anything from this game.
Because apparently we're still shit, and this 9 game winning streak is all due to offside goals and corruption.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
How do i quote the scousers patter in here?

I want to be ready to post their classics in here (hopefully) after a meltdown this weekend.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
How do i quote the scousers patter in here?

I want to be ready to post their classics in here (hopefully) after a meltdown this weekend.
This image should explain it. Once it puts the code in just paste the text between it.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The obvious problem with their 'they haven't played anyone' attitude is that those are the teams they've regularly failed to beat over recent times.

I hope that attitude remains because beating City means nothing when you throw the points away to Sunderland.

clarkydaz

failed to beat a shit sunderland managed by none other than Moyes himself, and cant beat Plymouth at Anfield. But they will steamroll us

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Smacks at desperation, which indicates a fear of us. They need everything they've got. We just need 2,000 scousers.
:lol:

We really need to beat this lot. What will RAWK say if we do? That we're still in 6th, or that we still haven't played anyone good? Or we'll never win a game without Ibrahimovic?

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Cheers for the laugh!

montpelier

All the refereeing always favouring Utd & has done for decades is the latest theme. They seem reasonably content that Michael Oliver is doing Sunday because he is ''relatively harmless'' - I think one says, not sure exactly. Mr Oliver is so harmless, I think LFC will probably win 5-0, meself.

Revan

Assumptionman
They've gone full bitter again, now that we are winning.

Apparently Pogba was shit yesterday, and they wouldn't swap any of their midfielders for him.

In addition, the conspiracy theorists are having a good time there. You know, like how the referees yesterday shouldn't have counted Mata's 'offside' goal yesterday despite that it actually wasn't offside.

Xeno

Great reading tonight, it's gone from "we'll smash these manc cnuts" and "they're a bag of shit" to "I'll take a draw" in 90 minutes ahaaaaaa

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
You know, like how the referees yesterday shouldn't have counted Mata's 'offside' goal yesterday despite that it actually wasn't offside.
I thought his right shin was offside to be honest.