We win tomorrow we beat Chelsea
Then let's see how they perform
If hazard gets injured like coutinho
If Kanye misses a few games
And then throw the costa mess in
We are stil in the mix
That's optimism for ya.

lewwoo

Lot's of post's about offside goals and officials on our side. Also sky team up our arse and biased. Are they watching a different match? Sky couldn't be anymore biased toward them if they tried.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Fact remains - they havent beaten us in the league since Moyes was in charge. That's at least a positive coming out of today:)
Plus they're still a bit further away from challenging Chelsea:D

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Lot's of post's about offside goals and officials on our side. Also sky team up our arse and biased. Are they watching a different match? Sky couldn't be anymore biased toward them if they tried.
True. Redknapp was all "we" and "us" when the commentary cut to him mid game. Neville never does that, despite having a much more significant connection to the club.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Yes that penalty they were correctly given today was a clear sign the referee didn't want them to win.

They've had more penalties awarded at old Trafford than any other club.

I'm also not sure they understand what the difference is between direct football and just lumping it forward hopefully.

How dare we come back and get that draw that we completely deserved.

Even Phil NcNulty the BBC Liverpool correspondent conceded it was a point we well deserved having created the better chances over the match.

JohnnyKills

Yeah Redknapp was openly talking about 'us' and 'them', abandoning any pretence of neutrality.

Fridge chutney

True delusion. Where exactly were their moments of brilliance, if we are such a grunting technically inept team? They should be thanking Pogba for doing one of the most brainless things a united player has done this season and gifting them a goal. They should also be thanking Mignolet for being their MotM - the only reason they didn't lose.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Herrera is going to be very badly injured one day and I won't give a single feck.
I'll celebrate it like a goal. And King Klopp can finger his own arse while he's shedding tears about me doing it.
and Herrera hopes your giros don't come.

Player Red

Valencia was offside when the ball was played to him on the right wing. Makes up for the rest of the crappy reffing decisions that have gone against United this season.
Have you seen the pic illustrating Valencia being offside, I think he marginally is, but they have a picture with lines that aren't even straight, not even perpendicular to the edge of the box. Also, they have the line of their last man going through the middle of this body and Valencia's to his side. Laughable.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
:lol: they are absolute clowns.

I hope Herrera dives and wins us a penalty next time we play them, just to see them go mental about him.
I hope Herrera gets a stoppage time winner.

But goddamn Liverpool fans hate Herrera with a passion

Bwuk

I hope Herrera gets a stoppage time winner.

But goddamn Liverpool fans hate Herrera with a passion
It stems back from Gerrard getting sent off after about a minute. How dare the ref send him off for stamping on Herrera.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Have you seen the pic illustrating Valencia being offside, I think he marginally is, but they have a picture with lines that aren't even straight, not even perpendicular to the edge of the box. Also, they have the line of their last man going through the middle of this body and Valencia's to his side. Laughable.
Show us then!