RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Trizy

There's always someone worse? I don't get it, neither of us are winning the league. However, we're in a cup final and 2 other competitions.. how are we worse off? :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
There's always someone worse? I don't get it, neither of us are winning the league. However, we're in a cup final and 2 other competitions.. how are we worse off? :lol:
We.Are.Sixth.

They.Are.Worried.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
:lol: 6th place trophy...have to love how quickly they forget
The last 7 seasons they finished 7th, 6th, 8th, 7th, 2nd, 6th, 8th. Add in their current 4th position. Add those numbers together. Now divide that by the 8 seasons and guess what you get.

Last edited:

Gause

According to Rawk it's a cold hard facht that we've been worse than them in the last 25 years.

Hammerfell

well, we only got 5 points in the league in january.
I hate this sort of logic. "Oooh, we didn't do very well either so we can't laugh at them!". Yes we can, this is a thread made specifically for that purpose. Go and sulk about our form in the United forum if that's your thing.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Some of their fans are understandably beginning to get worried. They've been accused of being 'bedwetters" or trolls though.

clarkydaz

Am I enjoying watching a world class manager losing against Hull etc? No of course I'm not.

Every game against "lower" quality teams is getting so predictable.

We are crap against teams who defend in numbers, who have tall defenders and one or two fast forwards.

Why do we perform well against the better sides but not against the rest? I'm beginning to think that it is attitude
like LVG coming to England and being sacked from Man United never happened

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Their United thread is pleasant reading. They seemed to have slowed down a bit with talk of us being 6th and have realised that a 10 point lead on us is now 1 and they play Tottenham next week while we play Watford.

Peanut Butter

Their United thread is pleasant reading. They seemed to have slowed down a bit with talk of us being 6th and have realised that a 10 point lead on us is now 1 and they play Tottenham next week while we play Watford.
:lol:

Bellends shouldn't have been celebrating their league win back in October then! Deluded idiots.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not going to stop taking the piss out of United in the United thread - even if they go above us - because they'll always be worthy of ridicule. But the fact that they're only one point behind us is an absolute joke - we should be at least 10 points ahead, even with their unbeaten run.

Peanut Butter

Unfortunately I think after Liverpool get back to one game a week, which is basically all they can handle, they will get back in top form and the Rawk thread wont be that popular.
I am not so sure. Every single side lines up the same against them now. They sit extremely deep and ask Liverpool to break them down. Pool's major problem isn't fitness, it's a lack of quality in midfield and defence.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
we should be at least 10 points ahead
That'll be the FA with their sneaky 'no points for a loss' shenanigans.

welshmanc75

Unfortunately I think after Liverpool get back to one game a week, which is basically all they can handle, they will get back in top form and the Rawk thread wont be that popular.
I'm not so sure. Their full team have still only being playing in the league fixtures bar one or 2 featuring alongside the kids in the cup games. I think teams are beginning to suss them out and there's no plan B. I mean even Sadio Lionel Messi Mane couldnt save them yesterday

George Beast

A link would be much appreciated

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
YNFA posted a great video showing the difference between Chelsea and Liverpool.

Winning the Norwich Cup is no mean feat. A Truly mesmeric achievement that could prove to be the stepping stone towards bigger and better things, such as the Bournemouth Trophy, or better yet the Stoke City Shield. The sky is the limit.

I hold nothing but respekt for the Liverpool massif. Long may the party continue, my bin dipping friends from across the lane, your destiny for greatness is written in the stars.