RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
sorry @crossy1686 , did not see your post, some I copied are the same..

We’ll lose to Everton playing like that. Gutless, spineless and soft performance.

Back 4 was shocking today and can’t blame that on the midfield. The rot has truly set in.
---
Expected to lose today and wouldn’t put any money on us beating Everton next week.
Something seriously wrong.
Are the players tired of Klopp ? I fear he may walk.
Everton will try. They looked good today against Arsenal and if they play as well then they will have no trouble beating us. I can’t see us improving and if Wolves can beat us 3-0 then so could any team. A couple of heavy defeats in the next two games and the alarm will go off over in Boston. Everyone in the club must now fight for the sake of the manager.
---
Are we even at rock bottom yet? Or will that be after Madrid?

I have mentally written this season off some time ago as it became obvious this group didn’t have it in them but this is worse than I had ever anticipated.

This is no European football at all next season form, never mind CL.
It'll probably be if Everton win the derby. Most have already resigned themselves to seeing Madrid beat us.
The derby is going to be a watershed moment for us.
...yep....we'll be in feckin tears by the end of it....
More piss shed moment I'd say.
---
Among the other things happening off the field of which they are all having an impact, last season has absolutely fecked us mentally and physically.

Never in my worst nightmare did I think the drop would be this sudden and this severe.

Don't know where to start trying to make sense of this.
Fulham wrote every other managers team selection, tactics and team talk, back in August … when playing the Reds.

Select athletic midfielders in their prime with pace, attack Liverpool over the top, through the middle, down the flanks, in numbers. Giving big chances and goals aplenty.

Shockingly, there were still 4 weeks of the transfer window open. Whilst tumbleweed blew across FSG offices in Boston and Liverpool. They did Jack Sh1t about it.

Negligent ownership, disrespectful to Klopp and the supporters.

Klopp keeps his employees counsel, of course. Although not all managers do when not supported in the transfer market. Meaning that for some he’s the punchbag to attack.
---
Please god don't let us end up in the Europa Conference League.
We'll be bottom half anyway.
We are not good enough to finish 8th.
---
So, when Bellingham comes in the summer, is he bringing 10 friends with him?
Literally not one player deserves a place right now. Difficult for Alisson because of the shite in front of him but everyone else is shite right now. Some will improve and benefit from better players round them but quite a few are just done.
It’s going to be a crazy ride in the summer with the biggest clear out we’ve ever had.

Or not, and that’s us done as a competitive team for quite a while.
---
Btw how good was Neves? What a player
He's a good player, but we made him look a lot better than he is. He's not particularly athletic and he's no pace. He's not the type of midfielder we need right now.
We’ve made so many players look world class this season
---

The players are not shit …somethings wrong. Melissa Reddy is well informed and she thinks it’s the change in the back room team.

Looks like there has been a power shift but Klopp did it at Mainz and Dortmund without Edwards and I back him to get us to the other side.
She isn't & hasn't been for a while.
She is actually the Man Utd correspondent for Sky now, not sure she does have much influence at Liverpool now.
---
Klopp has just nailed James Pearce. He asked a question over mentality and Klopp said he wont answer it because of the things he (Pearce) wrote. So he asked others to ask the same question.
ooooooffff, nice.

He hates the Athletic ‘journos’.
What did Pearce write?
What FSG told him to write as usual.
---
I'm honestly shivering with fear thinking about what Madrid will do to us.
I couldn't give a feck about Madrid. Just want us to get a result next week and hopefully a top half finish.
Nailed on Madrid will go through.

A team of world class players, despite no EPL riches they invested heavily in the summer on world class centre midfielders to replace the old guard.

Gomez against their forwards, carnage.
I know they have unfair advantages but they have transitioned one great team to a new great team incredibly well.

Elcabron

More piss shed than watershed.

They sure do come up with some funny comments.

krazyrobus

Is it weird that I am feeling a little sad for them, these posts are more sad than delusional.

No Idea For Nickname

All of Nothing would have been cool. Don’t know why the gaffer is so against it when Ljinders is dropping best sellers just patting himself on the back.
Came across this video on YouTube earlier :lol:

The fecking state of him promoting the book
Not a likeable guy at all. Would give me arm to have Buvac back someone who doesn’t over complicate the game of football and would bring back our rock n roll football while challenging the boss. I just get Yes man vibes off dude.
Dear dear me.

Oh dear. Hadn't seen that. "Ray" has the right idea - "Don't want it - I already have a hall of fame".
Just me who thinks everyone overreacts massively about Lijnders book?
It couldn't be worse timed. So I understand it. Also the way he said why we went after Nunez and also pushed massively for Gakpo according to reports. He shouldn't have this much power. What other no.2 releases a fecking book whilst still in the role?
With you on that one. Very weird behavior for that to still be a talking point.
---

Kloppo pissed off at Jimbo Pearce and The Athletic.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Since this:

Unless something changes I can’t see them getting much better than 4-3-8.
Brighton (a) 3-0
Wolves (a) 1-0
Chelsea (h) 0-0
Brighton (a) 2-1
Wolves (a) 3-0

Everton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Madrid (h)
Palace (a)
United (h)
Bournemouth (a)
Madrid (a)
Fulham (h)
City (a)
Arsenal (h)

4 games into that brutal run and 1-1-3.

The Everton game which was the only one I had as a certain 3 points now looks a lot tougher.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Are they turning on Pep Ljinders, the heir apparent now too ? :lol:

Always find that stuff funny. How do you even know what he does? :lol:

FujiVice

Fergie would have berated the journalist for 5 minutes and then refused to answer his question. You have to let these feckers know why they are dickheads. Then they wont come at you again.

Red Rash

Crazy how much of a huge drop Liverpool had this season after being excellent last season compared to how poor we were last season but so much better this season.

crossy1686

career ending
How close would you say they got? Bearing in mind at about 70mins on the final day City were losing and Liverpool were going to win the league.
Plus losing the champions league final.

We all hate Liverpool, but come on.
They didn't win anything, a team that was close to winning a quadruple you would expect to win a treble, no?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They didn't win anything, a team that was close to winning a quadruple you would expect to win a treble, no?
I can see you're going to stick to your guns on this so we won't waste any more time debating :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

What did that fella Pearce write, did he call Klopp a cnut or something

What did Pearce write?
He’s been mad at them since last season when he and that Simon Hughes dickhead basically made up a lot of stuff to do one of those ‘indepth’ clickbait articles they love so much.

So not sure if it’s a newner spcific thing he wrote, or just a general thing with Pearce.

No Idea For Nickname

Next five games:

Everton
Newcastle
Real Madrid
Palace
Man Utd

..so we sure as feck need something to spark in the derby
I thought the derby was a nailed on loss but today's results might just shame us into a performance. Changes needed though, today's team will get beat
---
What is really worrying is the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle and United all massively improving this season. I remember when we went out of the CL in 2009/10 it felt like some clubs were on the rise at the same time as we were sliding towards irrelevance. It’s entirely possible that repeats itself here.
I might have to hunt the house for a walkman so I can go to sleep listening to my Shankly tapes.

I'm on the edge man.
Two Free, or Nobody?
whether it is nobler to the fan to acquire
the Melos and flotsam of unwanted midfields
or to take Bells against a sea of outrageous shiteness
and by spending, end that. to hold, to contain
More, and by shots, SCORE, at Kop
End the heartache, the thousand natural shocks
that midfield is heir to. Tis a consumption
Devoutly to be wished
to shoot
to score
perchance to dream
aye, of the Cups.

No Idea For Nickname

Member 125288

Everything you wrote is utterly irrelevant. They go into the history books as barely winning two cup finals without scoring a single goal, and nothing more.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Being an observer, this quote is what it's all about:

I have mentally written this season off some time ago as it became obvious this group didn’t have it in them but this is worse than I had ever anticipated.
The players are thinking this as well, so confidence is gone. Confidence is what it's ask about.

Charlie Foley

How close would you say they got? Bearing in mind at about 70mins on the final day City were losing and Liverpool were going to win the league.
Plus losing the champions league final.

While city were losing weren’t Liverpool not winning so it didn’t matter?

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
This is what it's all about.

Players are thinking this too. Confidence is gone. It just goes to show that confidence is what it's all about.

scottser

Wolves were our bogey team for a few years too. They were absolutely ripped off v Liverpool in the FA Cup, so justice has been well and truly served.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Everything you wrote is utterly irrelevant. They go into the history books as barely winning two cup finals without scoring a single goal, and nothing more.
That post is so lacking in logic.

History either only cares about winners, and thus the pen shoot out element doesn't matter a jot.
Or it takes a more balanced approach and realises they were very close to winning the lot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I almost married Margot Robbie once, well I stood next to her, but you know, it was close.
Doesn't really work.

If you'd gone out for ages, been engaged, and she dropped you at the alter. Maybe that's a bit closer to losing in the absolutely last mins of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
While city were losing weren’t Liverpool not winning so it didn’t matter?
That's a better logical answer than the others.
And how stressy would that last day have been if they'd got ahead. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Fully Fledged

Why are people clogging up the thread with posts about whether the Dippers were unlucky not to win the quadruple last season? This is a thread for laughing at the Scousers there is a thread for reasoned debate about their quality. This isn't it.

lysglimt

Scout
Have you noticed that the more upset and mad Klopp is - the more he huffs and puffs while talking ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.