RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
In sadder news, they’re not going to qualify for the Conference League.

Tapori

I think all hilarity aside, objectively I would keep Klopp to at least have a chance once the ownership situation gets sorted out.
Also, why are we never both playing well for a title challenge in the same season more regularly?

Still hilarious. Where is Plechazunga?

moodyred

Liverpool should have an open bus top parade if they stay up this season.

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
As a Chelsea fan, all I can say is: Thank God for Liverpool!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Thought we showed signs of life in the second half, so that'll keep me warm till next week.
Hopefully Klopp realises a massive clear out is needed in the summer.
fecking shite by a load of fecking shite. At 2-0 Darwin has to bury that, how many chances does the guy need?

Gomez again with a stupid error because he is fecking shite.

Awful.
Can anyone be bothered with this season ? Everyone at the club has given up what's the point of even watching this shite anymore.
So bad

The squad has left Kloppo down. feck off majority of you.
Completely unacceptable. The players have either given up on themselves or the manager or both. We might be sucked into a relgation battle if we continue. Not even joking.
Wolves were crap but we are the easiest team to play against. Will gift you goals early doors, can't score a goal and don't want to compete

The state of some of the senior players is a joke now, just do your fecking jobs
They should all be given cold showers, bent over and whipped with a hose.
One of the worst results in our history along with the Brighton one a couple of weeks now. We are an awful side now.
Team is finished. There doesn’t seem anyone or anyway back for the current crop of players. If Klopp can’t get them working no one can.
Fall off is spectacular. We had a once in a lifetime opportunity to really build and push on from a position of strength but the ownership wasn’t interested. A fish rots from the head.
Shithouses. feck them all. Mass clear out in the summer.
Team with 12 goals in 19 games manages to get another 25% of their seasons output in one game against Liverpool, just *chefs kiss*
We're one of the worst teams in the league at the moment

This goes beyond just needing a few new players and a refresh. There's 5 or 6 players starting every week that just aren't fecking trying any more and it's unacceptable.

Half this squad threw the towel in before Xmas. Cowardly.
Maybe we were right to do nothing in the transfer window. Whoever the current lot are shouldn’t be trusted with money
Might actually end up with our worst finish in the table.

Window is shut so this is our team now, and it’s getting worse. Can only hope a few of the injured lads come back and help.

Embarrassing.
The club is rotting from the top so naturally we are seeing it on the pitch too. These owners need to go and now!
Fair play to the comms for watching that

Disgraceful all round, bottom to top. Looking forward to the usual Andy Robertson ‘we know we have to do better and we will’ post.
Ah another weekend ruined!

Lack of fight and effort in the first half really unforgivable.
That was atrocious. They were fecking toying with us in injury time. Absolutely humiliating.
3-0 down against one of the worst teams in the division. Should've been 4 if it wasn't for Alisson. Then watching them "ole" us for 2 minutes to end the match.

Sitting in 10th now.

A lot of player turnover is going to be needed unless there's a major turnaround.
Terrible. Players seem to have downed tools for the season. It’s almost as if when they saw the lack of recruitment they decided to throw the towel in and save themselves.

God, I hope no one is still defending the lack of spending on midfielders.

Anyone think Liverpool are going to get anything out of Everton next week?
The sad thing is I'm not angry or surprised. Same thing since the start of the season and nothing has changed.
Absolutely bereft of a spark. The collapse in threat is nearly worse than the defending at the minute. We are just in bits. Nobody looks capable of taking us by the scruff - proper lights on and nobody home stuff. Sad to see them suffering so much.
Absolute horror show with no sign of light at the end of the tunnel.
When will this hell end

What a mess
Looks like the derby might be a relegation battle.

Withnail

I think all hilarity aside, objectively I would keep Klopp to at least have a chance once the ownership situation gets sorted out.
Also, why are we never both playing well for a title challenge in the same season more regularly?

Still hilarious. Where is Plechazunga?
We can't both be good at the same time. It's some kind of cosmic law.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
It's at the stage now where I officially have to scroll down to see them.
Ain't it grand?! They're...irrelevant. Again.
Like feck we can. It's hilarious.
Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and the source of much pleasure - but we don't have to worry about them anymore. They're done for this season (at least). Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

crossy1686

career ending
Post match comments:
Nunez looks poor. I think we’ve seen a big enough pool of games now to judge him. It’s not nerves or settling in. He’s just not very good.
We need a steady hand. Time to wheel out Milner for that.
Can't wait for all the top reds to turn up with their "Bedwetters" shouts and telling us everything is fine
Hahaha fecking hell!!!! You have to just laugh hysterically at this point, come on let’s all get pissed!!!
We are really doing a great job of making sure we’re not in the fight for 4th!!!
Role on Madrid!!!!! Whooooooohoooooo
Gakpo doesn't fit this side at all. Who's choosing these players now?
So many things wrong but what has happened to Salah ?
He's lost that dressing room, but I'd still like him to build a new one.
This team looks like the "Old Yeller" of the Premier League.

I never thought I'd see Jurgen Klopp phone it in and write a season off but here we are. It's not a good look.
I wonder if our blue neighbours will lend us their “sack the board” bedsheets.
Relegation beckons us as far as I am concerned. Not just relegation form we are relegation fodder. Every team that plays us in this league will have the easiest game they could possibly imagine.
Watched only until 2-0.

Couldn't take any more.

I feel dirty and ashamed
Doesn’t look like Nunez has been a great signing either. The money that we’ve invested in players has been poorly spent. Need a complete overhaul in the summer.
£100m on him and Gakpo isn't looking like money we'll spent so far, every other team in the division has improved while we've not only stood still, but regressed massively, sad to see.
How’s everyone doing?

It’s a fecking shambles isn’t it.
Sometimes I wish Klopp did a Ferguson after reading some comments online
Wonder who’s going to come out with an Instagram post first and say it’s not good enough?! I bet none of them this time.
If we win the remaining 18 matches we still end up with 80+ points, should be good enough for top 4.
If we win all 38 next season we will win the league
Genuine question? Does TAA need a break from football? Just never looks arsed anymore. It’s an insult to the fans to be honest
Give us that sweet sweet Arabian money.
Thankfully we've enough points to stay up.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking crack. But the right week to skip watching a game.

King Eric 7

Some of those comments sound like absolute WUMs. Must have some imposters from here :lol:

AndySmith1990

They've given up in the league but I'm still expecting them to run through brick walls against Madrid

Mr. Robot

They've given up in the league but I'm still expecting them to run through brick walls against Madrid
Nah. This is a different Liverpool, they’re terrible all over the pitch and even Klopp looks fed up - he’s gone by June.

No Idea For Nickname

Humiliation - Klopps system and approach has for apparently for 4-5 years made average players look world class. Now when the system fail the individual level is exposed, so many fecking average players
Didn't he always say that though, he acknowledged we were average and had to bring teams.down to our level, this is our level when the system doesn't work. Average players with no outstanding qualities. Thiago is a superb footballer but he's old. Ali is also superb.
---
This squad is no where near as bad as it is performing. This doesn't reflect well on Klopp or the players. Nor the owner/ director either.
---
I mean, is anyone actually surprised?
Every week I believe we will turn up and be recognisable as the old brilliant Liverpool and every week we turn out performances like this one today.

I am surprised yes… but I really shouldn’t be as nothing is changing
---
You just cant go down 2 early to a Paul Tierney team.
At least there's 3 easy points for us next week!
The manager owes those players less than nothing after the last 5 months.
As bad, if not worse, than Brighton - utter shite.
Sad and worrying. So many mistakes, so much lack of effort.

This can get worse and quite possibly will. I stand behind Klopp.
I'm done letting that bunch of shithouses ruin my weekend. They've mentally checked out for the season so I don't see why I shouldn't.
Loosing is becoming a habit which I worry os only going to be resolved in

1. Club sold, new owners bring investment and renewed optimism
2. Klopp is sacked, new manager gives temporary "bounce"

I hope to God we don't end up with the 2nd one but the longer the 1st one doesn't happen the more likely we'll get the 2nd one.
Dreadful. Shambolic. Lacklustre.

Don’t even know what to say. This runs deeper than just bad performances.
Bajcetic is the only one can walk out of there with his head held high. Great performance from the kid.

The rest can get in the bin. Atrocious.
Youngsters until the end of the season for me, absolutely sick of Keita and Ox getting game time.
Fab, Robbo, Salah need to be benched and give our youngsters game time, if we can just bring a few of them through (like Bajcetic) then the season isnt a total loss.
We’ve have loads of training time and we are still fecking shit. This squad is done. It’s going to take ages to clear out the dead wood and refresh. The whole spine needs refreshing with the exception of the keeper.
I didn't watch Brighton but I watched every minute of this...

This isn't like the Hodgson era

That era had Christian Poulsen and Paul Knochesky...

Trent for example has won everything at club level...

Most of them are winners

Aging winners, the squad needs a complete overhall
Disgrace full stop.
Outplayed, outfought, out lucked, out everything.
It's all been said.
We we even this bad during the owls time.

Name one player bar Allison who would get into any of the other top 4-6 teams
Can't wait for all the top reds to turn up with their "Bedwetters" shouts and telling us everything is fine
Hahaha fecking hell!!!! You have to just laugh hysterically at this point, come on let’s all get pissed!!!
We are really doing a great job of making sure we’re not in the fight for 4th!!!
Role on Madrid!!!!! Whooooooohoooooo
Gakpo doesn't fit this side at all. Who's choosing these players now?
This team looks like the "Old Yeller" of the Premier League.

I never thought I'd see Jurgen Klopp phone it in and write a season off but here we are. It's not a good look.
I wonder if our blue neighbours will lend us their “sack the board” bedsheets.
This team has hit rock bottom, Anfield needs to be bouncing to bring the players back up and also thank fck it's not another away game.
It's the whole shit show

Medical....why so many players regularly injured
Fitness coaching (see above)
Tactics and selection
Players not mentally or technically there
No refresh in key areas
Changing rooms too cold or hot
The scran in the canteen?
Lebron James wearing LFC trainees

The whole kit and fkin kaboodle
Relegation beckons us as far as I am concerned. Not just relegation form we are relegation fodder. Every team that plays us in this league will have the easiest game they could possibly imagine. I don’t see anyway out of this rut I really don’t and I don’t trust the players or the coaches to drag us out of this rut as they have failed to do so thus far and there is little evidence that is being displayed that says otherwise.
Everton must be looking forward to facing us after this.
---
Th players don't look arsed.

Huge problems.
This is the biggest problem. Something’s gone on behind the scenes that nobody knows about. The players aren’t even trying.
---
Lack of confidence is rife throughout the squad. I don't buy them turning into bad players overnight. Feel for Klopp, he deserves better.
If we win the remaining 18 matches we still end up with 80+ points, should be good enough for top 4.
How much would it cost to buy Relegation threatened Wolves' midfield?
Neves, Lemina, Nunes at least £130million.

How much is ours in Thiago, Keita, Bajcetic worth? ~£30 million tops.
An old fella, a decent kid, and a free transfer destined for Turkey.

Lack. Of. Investment. In. The. Midfield.
---
Genuine question? Does TAA need a break from football? Just never looks arsed anymore. It’s an insult to the fans to be honest
Something not right with him

Walks around with a face on playing shite
---
We're making all the shit teams look good. That's where we are at.
I'd argue that we are one of the shit teams now
---
These players are letting the manager and fans down. Today's shitshow is completely unacceptable, with some players proving they can't be trusted anymore.

Soon as FSG feck off the better. I can only hope the new owners can bankroll a rebuild.
We need a total reset.
New owners willing to invest, is top of the list.
If fsg are still here come September then I don't know what happens.
The whole club is a shambles.
Too much wrong to fix for this season. feck literally everyone out of the club except Klopp and the tea ladies and start again.
That’s 9 goals conceded in the last 3 away league games with only 1 scored by Ox who won’t be with us next season.

No where near good enough in every aspect of the game and it’s hard to see what the plan is as we look clueless on the pitch with teams rubbing their hands at the idea of playing against us.
Thankfully we've enough points to stay up.
Give us that sweet sweet Arabian money.
Too many players have been at the club too long. Instead of giving all of those contract renewals we really should have been slowly selling them and bringing new players in. You get, what, 3-4 years per cycle with players before they stop listening. We have way too many players who have been here 5/6/7 years. We need a massive rebuild in the summer.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking crack. But the right week to skip watching a game.
From touching distance of the quadruple to a shambolic mess. We never do things by halves do we?
Kieta ..shit... the kid ... bit early yet... alcantara no pace....matip error prone today... gomez...error prone ......robbo not the player he was.... trent......hit and MISS ... nunez... doesnt know when to pass.... salah ...shit since he got his rise...gakpo...too early to say... allison... top man.........hendo ...spent force....fabinhio ...slower than he has been ...curtis...not the grade and we want bellingham to come to ours??.....thank feck but we have klopp to sort this shit out...id gladly give him the space to sort it out because we owe the man so much.
Klopp let down by all the players today

Disgusting performance from Salah
---
Hard to believe it's just 9 months ago (19/04/22) that we trashed Manchester United 4 -0 with basically the same team.

How can the players get too old in just a short space of time?
5 of that outfield 10 didn’t play today so nothing like that team to be fair. That’s been a big part of the problem so many injuries and off form first 11 players.
--
Forest 1-0
Leeds 2-1
Brentford 3-1
Brighton 3-0
Wolves 3-0.

Just look at the state of those results against that level of opposition. It's simply unacceptable. A lot of these players need telling they either buck up or they're gone. Two league games this season where I thought we'd played well. TWO out TWENTY. Bournemouth and Man City at home, that's it. Absolutely shocking stuff from us all around.
I'm now actually starting to fear if results don't pick up soon and we still have the same owners, they'll sack Jurgen. And then we will be in a whole world of shit.
Also anyone saying this is as bad as Hodgson is either 13 or has a shit memory.
So right now we have forwards who can't score, midfielders who can't press or tackle or stay compact, fullbacks who aren't providing enough service from out wide and CBs who look scared of the ball.

Shouldn't be too hard to fix then
So lets get this right, we spend 40 million on Gapko when Klopp (rightly) thinks these 3 are our best midfield? Keita who's out of contract, Bacjetic who's a kid, and Thiago who's beginning to look his age? ...O.
Now that I'm assuming Bellingham is coming nowhere near us
Ruben Neves would be a decent (and realistic) signing for the summer
Pep Lijnders writes a book and everyone reads it bar us. We haven't even read the feckin title.
Merseyside derby next week will be brutal, the two worst teams of all time giving us their absolute worst.
---
Sometimes I wish Klopp did a Ferguson after reading some comments online
I'd say Klopp has better things to do then read online comments.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
For the short term a different manager and they'd do better.

But for the long term Klopp is still by far the best manager they could have.

I'm praying something crazy happens and he gets sacked or he walks because he'll have them near the top again in the next season or two if they keep him
He certainly won't if he just keeps buying forwards and neglecting every other position

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Greatly overstating how close they got:
How close would you say they got? Bearing in mind at about 70mins on the final day City were losing and Liverpool were going to win the league.
Plus losing the champions league final.

We all hate Liverpool, but come on.

No Idea For Nickname

We're a bad goalkeeper away from going down this season.
fecking hell you're a proper little ray of sunshine
---
Jurgen's comment............."We better change it. That's true, 100%. I have no words for it really, I'm sorry."

Sums it up neatly.
Just when you think we've hit rock bottom and it couldn't be any worse, we get hammered by a team sitting in the bottom 3 who have won once in 7.

It's the first time this season that they've scored 3 in a game. Mind you, we've now conceded 13 in the last 7 games.....scoring just 8.

Abysmal at the back.

Spineless in midfield.

Toothless upfront.

We're in big, big trouble.

I have no idea how we turn our form around & worryingly, I dont think that Klopp knows how to either.

The players have gone from 'Mentality Monsters' to 'Lackluster Losers'. They have no fight, no heart and no fecking backbone.
---
We have just wasted 125 million pounds on Nunez and Gakpo, the money was there.
Nunez cost £65m, £20m of team and personal add ons that won't ever be met judging from his first season here.
---
The mentality monsters are dead.

Robertd0803

I didnt know they were playing at 3 o clock today so did a double take when I saw the result :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.