Redcafe goes into Meltdown 2015/16

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Who would be bothered about being slated on Soccer Saturday? It's bad enough anyone watches that drivel but who would ever find it annoying to be slated by a panel which contains one man whose teeth has fallen out on television and the other cretins on that show.

Mali_Zeus

As if we'll be able to get Muller, when we're not even capable of signing a player with a low release clause, who wanted to play for us.

Sending Woody over to Munich to negotiate would be like me going and finding the nearest village idiot, putting him on a plane to Beijing and entering him in Friday's 100m final. Damn cruel, is what it would be.

Question234

well his first sentence isn't wrong.

Thinking we'll sign muller now is kinda fecking stupid.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I disagree. The people posting here enjoy the fact that they can post in a 'closed' environment of (mostly) United fans. Publicizing their not so good posts and mocking them in the twitterverse is in bad taste IMO.

izec

I disagree. The people posting here enjoy the fact that they can post in a 'closed' environment of (mostly) United fans. Publicizing their not so good posts and mocking them in the twitterverse is in bad taste IMO.
It is not like everybody knows who they are in real life or on Twitter, they still are anonymous. Plus i think you have to live with the consequences, and most of them stand by their comment. Dont think it is that bad, found them funny with the background pics.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I wish people would get down off of their high horses! If people want to rant, let them fecking rant!!

amolbhatia50k

It is not like everybody knows who they are in real life or on Twitter, they still are anonymous. Plus i think you have to live with the consequences, and most of them stand by their comment. Dont think it is that bad, found them funny with the background pics.
Of course. Still don't like the idea of posting "look at this idiot from redcafe" on twitter.

I'll be more careful while posting now. :nervous:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
The Caf account is tweeting meltdown tweets. That's brilliant!
Just seen that :lol:
The footballs forums are public.

Devil may care

The best bit is the account acting like beating Brugge is something we should be reveling in.

Treble

Is this a name and shame thread?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

:lol:

For the record, Sam is closer to reality than some delusional top red muppets on here.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is this a name and shame thread?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

:lol:

For the record, Sam is closer to reality than some delusional ******* muppets on here.
Is he feck. Anyone who thinks we're miles away from others and calls the club a shambles can do one.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It'll hopefully shame them into not posting their rubbish here.

Treble

Is he feck. Anyone who thinks we're miles away from others and calls the club a shambles can do one.
I find this exaggerated too but those who think that we are ready to challenge for the title are in for a shock, IMO.

Devil may care

@Niall @Raoul

Wow! the Caf are like the media, they have taken my post and misused it to try and get reaction on their twitter, for starters I never said anything about Spurs and I also said Pedro would have made sure of us getting top 4 instead of putting us on equal footing with Liverpool, not that either were better equipped than us.

Minimalist

Some amount of nonsense being thrown out now due to the Pedro situation. Apparently now the transfer activity is 'shocking' and our club's policy is 'baffling'.

Well yeah it is, if you believe everything you read in gutter journalism. Idiots.

amolbhatia50k

@Niall @Raoul

Wow! the Caf are like the media, they have taken my post and misused it to try and get reaction on their twitter, for starters I never said anything about Spurs and I also said Pedro would have made sure of us getting top 4 instead of putting us on equal footing with Liverpool, not that either were better equipped than us.
What was your post?

Devil may care

What's wrong with them posting? They just removed the first sentence, which was irrelevant to the point anyway. To interpret it as a suggestion that Spurs and Liverpool are better equipped to make top four than us is only logical - which other team could take our place there?
I didn't say they were better equipped at all, hence the words "To make sure" as in Pedro would have sealed top 4 for us, so what they should have gotten from it is that I'm saying Liverpool are now on equal footing with us, not better equipped. I don't see why anyone would think Spurs are a threat given how little they have done to improve their squad this summer.