Redcafe goes into Meltdown 2015/16

Question234

Yep and i still don't think we're done in the market.

We've only spent 8m, we've recouped the majority of the money that has gone out not to mention free'd up the wage bill. It all screams big signing but the question is who ?

Where I am in agreement with you is that I do believe we are still behind city and chelsea, who are clearly intent on strengthening further.

Tactics alone will always be enough to beat wenger but if they get benzema we'll have problems. Really big if though.

Name Changed

weso26
Yep and i still don't think we're done in the market.

We've only spent 8m, we've recouped the majority of the money that has gone out not to mention free'd up the wage bill. It all screams big signing but the question is who ?

Where I am in agreement with you is that I do believe we are still behind city and chelsea, who are clearly intent on strengthening further.

Tactics alone will always be enough to beat wenger but if they get benzema we'll have problems. Really big if though.
If we strengthen significantly more then things change. If Arsenal somehow managed to get Benzema they'd have a great chance of the title.

Name Changed

weso26
Not all of a sudden, if it wasn't for our awful start last year we'd have been up there with City. This year we've got a settled squad, added genuine quality and have got used to the style of play more.
We've only played two league games and we weren't exactly brilliant. City will be very strong this year, especially if they get KDB.

MDFC Manager

Not all of a sudden, if it wasn't for our awful start last year we'd have been up there with City. This year we've got a settled squad, added genuine quality and have got used to the style of play more.
No Pedro, no top 4.

Question234

If we strengthen significantly more then things change. If Arsenal somehow managed to get Benzema they'd have a great chance of the title.
Greizmann, rues or bale would be enough for us to do serious damage this season.

I do trust in lvg, I just feel like if we bring no one else in he's taking unnecessary risks for the season ahead.

Hed Zitin

I'd like to hope no one here had such a meltdown they waited outside Carrington to give the manager that. Deary me.

Hamadovich86

Calm your fecking tits people. It shocks me how United fans are not used to silly season by now.

vodrake

I'd like to hope no one here had such a meltdown they waited outside Carrington to give the manager that. Deary me.
This is what happens when you spend too long playing Football Manager :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman

The funny thing is that I guess most of Caftards would agree with that sheet. I would have loved to get Laporte and one of Griezmann/Reus/Muller, and play Herrera too.

kps88

That's a whole lot of effort to basically say we need a new striker, RW and CB.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief

That is the cringiest thing I've EVER seen. Like, EVER! Ugh. I can longer participate in the RAWK thread after seeing some of the shit posted by United supporters the past day or so.

bleezy

His whole Twitter from today is hilarious. Claims the security guard told him Mane is arriving at Carrington today. He doesn't want it to happen, but explores the possibility that the ITK security guard might be joking, before coming to the conclusion that the guard "didn't look like he was pulling my leg". And the assertion about himself: "I'm not one to joke". Of course, he did also say that he gave the sheet to LVG as a joke, so perhaps he is one to joke.

Also has a great picture of Schneiderlin and Darmian arriving to training together in a white Polo when everything else is in their Bentley's and matte black Mercedes.

Seveneric

Idgi, that paper is basically what majority of this place does most of the time. Only difference(and I guess a major one) is that they don't hand it to Van Gaal.

Ozio

That is the cringiest thing I've EVER seen. Like, EVER! Ugh. I can longer participate in the RAWK thread after seeing some of the shit posted by United supporters the past day or so.
Thought I was the only one cringing when I saw it, everyone else laughing it off lol.

Mali_Zeus

That guy has even put videos of our players coming into training and about which cars they drove in. Schneiderlin and Darmian were the biggest surprises, coming in a white Polo.

hbgreg

Imagine giving Louis van Gaal, probably the most influential manager still in the game right now, advice on transfers.

vodrake

Imagine giving Louis van Gaal, probably the most influential manager still in the game right now, advice on transfers.
I'm surprised he was so polite about it, it didn't end well for the journalists who tried to give him tactics and transfer advice. :lol:

hbgreg

I'm surprised he was so polite about it, it didn't end well for the journalists who tried to give him tactics and transfer advice. :lol:
I think if I was in a position like LvG is, the only thing I'd be able to do is laugh.

Daft thing is he right about most of it, but just the fact he actually wrote it down and handed it to the manager.:eek:
He's not.