Redcafe goes into Meltdown 2015/16

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Flying a plane banner to get Moyes out. Writing a letter to LVG about transfers... are we trying to rival Real Madrid and Newcastle as the biggest circus in Football?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
The amazing thing is that we have played 3 games - won all 3 - yet there is impending danger that we are about to go into major meltdown.

Love it!!!

Mali_Zeus

I hope LVG looked at that list and thought for himself: "Griezmann, yeah Griezmann, we should buy him, how havent I thought of that. I shall call Woodward. We go for it."

mu4c_20le

I hope LVG looked at that list and thought for himself: "Griezmann, yeah Griezmann, we should buy him, how havent I thought of that. I shall call Woodward. We go for it."
Yeah and pigs will fly. If anything, knowing LVG, if he was considering Greizmann before, he will certainly rule him out now that the letter has been publicized everywhere.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Been a bad few days reading any Manchester United forum, social media, etc. Seeing people seriously wanting LvG and Ed fired over Pedro (and the treatment of Valdes who has risen to status of Manchester United legend it seems based on one appearance). For all the going on about how embarrassing losing Pedro is, the reaction is actually more so. But hey what do we honestly expect of the internet

Mali_Zeus

Yeah and pigs will fly. If anything, knowing LVG, if he was considering Greizmann before, he will certainly rule him out now that the letter has been publicized everywhere.
I don't think that letter being published would have any significance on us buying him or not.

Browniee

Now I'm not going into meltdown but by god this window has been on steady downslide into a depressing one. Started great, but now it's just 'meh'

Browniee

Signing 4 starters is meh?
"Started great" I said. But now it just seems negative, performances haven't been great bar the Brugge tie.
Our league performances are only putting more pressure on the club to sign the big players we need, which at the moment we don't look like doing.
There is still time and I hope we get the business done asap

chetan

Now I'm not going into meltdown but by god this window has been on steady downslide into a depressing one. Started great, but now it's just 'meh'
Just want this transfer window to end.
We have had a good transfer window. The media BS and twitter is so unbearable at this point and it is making us feel that we have had a depressing/meh kind of a window.

hbgreg

I hope we buy the top rated left footed CB called "Any Other", how didn't anyone else think of him?

Fully Fledged

I'd like to hope no one here had such a meltdown they waited outside Carrington to give the manager that. Deary me.
It was cute last year when a disabled kid did it. This just looks sad.

I would like a new creative player that goes without saying but if the window closed tomorrow without anybody else coming in I would be hapy with our current squad.

Fully Fledged

Been a bad few days reading any Manchester United forum, social media, etc. Seeing people seriously wanting LvG and Ed fired over Pedro (and the treatment of Valdes who has risen to status of Manchester United legend it seems based on one appearance). For all the going on about how embarrassing losing Pedro is, the reaction is actually more so. But hey what do we honestly expect of the internet
Was losing Pedro such a big deal? Yes he's a good player but not Messi, Ronaldo or Muller.

Crustanoid

The guy's an absolute hero. Speaking for fans from every corner in the world.

Hope Lvg took it on board, for his own sake.

His job is riding on picking the right players and turning around our absolute joke of a transfer window.

Edit: just heard De Bruyne to City is imminent. FML. Sort this mess out by listening to this guy, LVG

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The guy's an absolute hero. Speaking for fans from every corner in the world.

Hope Lvg took it on board, for his own sake.

His job is riding on picking the right players and turning around our absolute joke of a transfer window.

Edit: just heard De Bruyne to City is imminent. FML. Sort this mess out by listening to this guy, LVG
My sarcasm meter has completely melted down.

NoLogo

This is what happens when you spend too long playing Football Manager :lol:
If hours played in FM would lead to this @Earthquake would dump a metric ton of leaflets with stuff like this into Old Trafford every match day but I don't see him doing this. I'd rather blame twitter for this since it gives buffoons like this guy the false notion of his voice having any value in the world.

Sorry for throwing you under the bus Earthy く(^_・)ゝ

GloryHunter07

LVG is really embarrassing himself.
Some of you guys are in denial. Take off the red shades for a moment.

Our club is turning into an absolute joke when it comes to big transfers - we either get ripped off/scammed, or negotiate for an age haggling over pennies before our target being swiped from us by a rival. Bloody pathetic.
The E word is making a comeback.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
If hours played in FM would lead to this @Earthquake would dump a metric ton of leaflets with stuff like this into Old Trafford every match day but I don't see him doing this. I'd rather blame twitter for this since it gives buffoons like this guy the false notion of his voice having any value in the world.

Sorry for throwing you under the bus Earthy く(^_・)ゝ
Well..... that's my weekend's plan up in smoke.

I hope LVG looked at that list and thought for himself: "Griezmann, yeah Griezmann. He is left footed, it will be good balance. We should start a process to buy him, how haven't I thought of that. I shall call Woodward, and we shall never never be separated by the press again. We go for it. Upstairs!"
:lol: Fixed it a bit.