Rio Olympics 2016

Lurpak99

Buttered up
High, very high I'd say. Not as high as the greatest like Merckx, but pretty close I would say
Armstrong was the first who planned his whole season on winning the Tour, and then not do much else, every other great champion from the past usually did at least two Grand Tours and some Classics and the World Championship in a season. Having said that, seven Tour wins is incredible, and it still is really since the guys he beat like Ullrich, Basso, Vinokourov, Beloki etc. were all drug cheats too.

binary bot
I've watched a lot of new events this Olympics and the fighting/wrestling events seem to be scored in a way that just seems unfair, you can win/lose for something ridiculously small that the referee/judge makes a call on independently. The boxing being three rounds also makes it so that one or two judges can be the difference between a medal or not. I've seen rounds that have looked so lopsided and the judges have scored it completely the other way. The inconsistency makes it difficult to enjoy.

Ady87

Was looking forward to WVN's interview following the 400m World Record but 37 references to 'the Lord' made me turn off before he had anything of substance to say. Incredible race, though.