Rio Olympics 2016

Dan

I love athletics but feel out of touch with it because the time it's on, badly scheduled in my opinion.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I love athletics but feel out of touch with it because the time it's on, badly scheduled in my opinion.
True, but it's ultimately sort of impossible to do much else when it's so far from our own timezone. Someone's always going to suffer in that respect.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Being able to jump a bmx like that looks really satisfying. No hard landings like when I was a kid.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
So yeah. Not wanting to brag or something. But one of the German girls that competes tomorrow in the 4x100m relay. I hit that. She is at my uni. And she was drunk. And I was happy. Afterwards. Possibly during.
Bullshit.

Dan

So yeah. Not wanting to brag or something. But one of the German girls that competes tomorrow in the 4x100m relay. I hit that. She is at my uni. And she was drunk. And I was happy. Afterwards. Possibly during.
Which one?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's the only reason you wrote that post.:lol:

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
GB women winning 1-0 after the third quarter in the hockey SF.

Unfortunately GB have been fading in the last quarter during the tournament, hopefully just because they eased up when they were leading in group matches.

Penalty strike for GB