Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Hasnt been too bad. Just wish he had been smarter with that Herrera interception.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
That offside feck up was schoolboy level. Baffling decision making, which has been our main undoing all half.

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
This won't be the first game where he will get little service. It is expected from a player of his price to take any chance he gets and at least try to test the goalkeeper

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Absolute brainlessness with regards to that offside, although I'd give a tiny bit of blame to Herrera for not shouting at him and making sure he left it.

ovoxo

I'm really surprised he went for that ball, it's baffling really.

Stadjer

He started of decent with some linkup.. Madrid tool control and he went invisable (not really his fault) but that offside was stupid

LargePea

Not sure if his physicality and pace is a good enough trade-off for Zlatan's contribution in the build-up

Zlatattack

This won't be the first game where he will get little service. It is expected from a player of his price to take any chance he gets and at least try to test the goalkeeper
Maybe we should have signed Benteke then? He's used to scoring goals with no service. lol

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Thought his hold up play was very good, hopefully he gets on the scoresheet.

Shark

@NotShark
That was a fecking diabolical miss, no two ways about it, but of course posters will overreact as usual and deem him the Belgian Heskey.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
fecking getting you big fecking bastard!!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Did well to follow that up.

I like him grabbing the ball to get going again, too.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
After his earlier miss, glad he's scored. Good striker instinct to follow up & tap home.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Might seem minor or like im reading too much into things, but his attitude seems a bit... annoying. Doesnt work as hard as he should considering he has much to prove, walks around a lot when he can press more, and at that play during fellainis collision, hes just walking in an offside position while matic is looming to cross and generally not looking like hes bothered about getting in a scoring position. Maybe it was a one but its a cup final, he should be going all out for every ball

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Still can't believe he went for the ball in that offside situation. I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid.

CM

Still can't believe he went for the ball in that offside situation. I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid.
The foul throw was pretty ridiculous too. He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

jungledrums

@GifLord could we perhaps get a gif of that offside incident? Not sure what minute... I watched the game but can't for the life of me recall it

Status
Not open for further replies.