6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil81

He's not going to be facing Madrid every week.

The positive from tonight was his goal, he's off the mark.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was alright I thought. Decent bits of hold-up play. He and Mkhi seem to have a good understanding too.

That miss was shocking and that offside error was really bad.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thought he did well at points. Didn't need a big fecking miss against Real in his first proper game for us though. Think he'll boss the PL around anyway

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
He was alright I thought. Decent bits of hold-up play. He and Mkhi seem to have a good understanding too.

That miss was shocking and that offside error was really bad.
Thought so too.

kundalini

Shambolic performance despite the goal. Terrible miss after Pogba's header was saved. Brain clearly not working for the offside when Herrera won possession.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Some of my friends and family members do it their mission to tag me in multiple posts when this kinda stuff happens :mad:
:lol: One reason I don't use any social media is being people blow up minor stuff with a thousand laughing emojis after it.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
:lol: One reason I don't use any social media is being people blow up minor stuff with a thousand laughing emojis after it.
Redcafe is social media though....

How can a player that cost almost £100 million, not know how to do a fecking throw in?

Wow, that offside, i didn't even see it in the match (watched from work), what was he thinking?

Zoo

H needed that goal for his self-belief. I was happy with his overall display apart from his brain fart in the first half.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Redcafe is social media though....

How can a player that cost almost £100 million, not know how to do a fecking throw in?

Wow, that offside, i didn't even see it in the match (watched from work), what was he thinking?
Forums aside :)

In fairness, Valencia still doesn't know how to take a throw in sometimes. It happens more than people think, he was obviously in a rush and it means diddly squat.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Had virtually no service but one goal from 2 chances is OK.

More than that, he was in position for both of them, which shows that despite being zoned out of the game, he is still zoned in when he is needed.

As long as we can get him the ball near the goal in a 60:40 vs defenders, he will score shed loads of goals.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Should have moved towards the goal and let Herrera get the ball. It was really dumb but oh well, at least he got a goal.

ZDwyr

The miss was disappointing. I'm glad he scored but it was really a Navas blunder that let him do it. He'll have to be sharper than what he looked tonight.

el3mel

Happy he scored after that terrible miss he did earlier. He took that chance well.

Overall good performance. He was isolated a lot during the game and didn't have much service but he did his job in holding the ball well.

If he scored the miss after Pogba's header it'll an excellent match for him. He learned from it and took his time after it was repeated in Matic's shot.

Bwuk

Bar the goal he was quite poor imo.

Doesn't matter though. It's the league that matters for us really this year so roll on Sunday.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Weird game. Lots of good, some bad, some baffling... Overall I'd say its just about encouraging.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Scored a goal, missed a sitter, his touch was inconsistent and he was largely isolated.

As expected. He'll score goals, probably a good amount of goals, but he'll not help us close the gap to Europe's best. Might be enough to win the league if other steps up though.

Ban

He was decent. Brainfart, a bad miss and a nice finish. Had a bet with a friend he will score more than 10 goals in the PL, not including pens.

I think I should have bet in more than in one beer.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
He was decent. Brainfart, a bad miss and a nice finish. Had a bet with a friend he will score more than 10 goals in the PL, not including pens.

I think I should have bet in more than in one beer.
More than 10 goals?

If he doesn't he'll be rightly branded a huge flop.

You should've been discussing 20 (which he will beat).

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Thought his overall game was very good. He barely lost possession, his hold up play whenever he had the ball was good. He even made the run to the channel and somehow won the ball and made good pass too.

Expecting lot from him in PL. Him and Matic are looking very good signings.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Thought his touch and overall game was very good, that miss will haunt him for a long time though. He needs his teammates to help out though, so many occasions when he desrved better service

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Thought his touch and overall game was very good, that miss will haunt him for a long time though. He needs his teammates to help out though, so many occasions when he desrved better service
Doubt it, it['s not like he missed a sitter in world cup or CL finals, it's a super cup. Also mins later he scored goal.

Devil may care

I've not commented directly on him since he signed, he missed a sitter and was slow in reacting to the situation when Herrera was running through, but he poached his chance well and I don't think playing so isolated will get much from him, he looked better when played in a 2 with Mhki just off him in the game the other night.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's got his first official goal I think that's the most important thing for him to take from tonight. Sure there was some stupid mistakes, the offside, the foul throw and he should've done much better with that chance in the first half.

vodrake

Bad miss for the first chance but I like that he didn't let it go to his head, when the next opportunity came he kept his cool and made sure not to repeat his mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.