5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jose "doesnt give youth a chance" Mourinho.
I think he planned to drop Pogba after Wednesday anyway and intended to give McTominay a game but on a weekend when Pep rather leave a bench spot empty than give an u23 player a bit of experience around the first team, his comments about giving Scott a game because he’s an academy player and has been here since he was 9 were perfectly calculated.

TheSpaceman

Hard to believe he wasn't concussed from that hit. Glad to see he's back on the field but hopefully no long term repercussions from that for him

Bwuk

He's been better than Matic who has made some poor decisions on the ball.

El Jefe

Plays because he's 6'4. Other than that I can't see why he's a first team player.

Pace Abuser

Please just get Pogba on. You know you're rubbish when even Smalling starts to bypass you and just give it to Valencia directly.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The little lad has not been bad. Hope he keeps it up. Must have been so nervous starting today. Bless

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So far not ready. Slow and to predictable. Sub him before this gets ugly.
He's not ready yes, but the manager has put him there and he's not been bad. Doing what he can with his ability, which is all you can ask of him really.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Our most involved player this half. Most touches and passes of any player on the pitch. Should also have been given a penalty (and a red card for Kongolo).

Surprising from a brick wall and a player «bypassed by even Smalling».

Hoof the ball

He passes forward when he has the ball at every opportunity. He's reticent to pass sideways or backwards. That is significant, because aside from Pogba, no other midfielder of ours likes passing forward unless it's a 100% percentage ball.

Beagle

He must've been instructed to never play a forward pass. Only rolls the ball to Valencia or recycles off the defenders.

Pace Abuser

Our most involved player this half. Most touches and passes of any player on the pitch. Should also have been given a penalty (and a red card for Kongolo).
99 percent of them passes went to Valencia, before he ran off and hid.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Decent first half. Battled hard, and made himself available. He doesn't look out of place. He's progressing nicely this season.

Mister_Stubbs

I want to see as many as youth players get opportunities as possible.. but only if they are good enough and deserving of them. He never pulled up any trees in the reserves and has done nothing to suggest he deserves to keep his place in and around the first team. He is the new Darron Gibson, without the worldies.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looks like your bog standard 6 foot 2 midfielder playing open age local football on a Sunday. Crap.

AgentP

He has been decent. But we need Pogba now. We don't need two defensive midfielders against a team that sits deep.

Classical Mechanic

Surprising from a brick wall and a player «bypassed by even Smalling».
Kick a ball at a brick wall and it comes straight back at you. Any player can do what he has done today when the other side is camped in their half. He needs to do more to play for Man Utd.

Based Adnan

Done well, probably played the most forward passes on our team so not sure what game people are watching. Should have had a penalty as well.

Litch

Limited and if he represents our future, God help us. The lads there simply cause of his size and absolutely nothing else. If he was 5' 9 would be no where near the first team much less starting.

Dante

Average bang
He's made more passes than anyone else on the pitch: 56.

Of those, 40 have been forward passes. Very impressive stats.

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's made more passes than anyone else on the: 56.

Of those, 40 have been forward passes. Very impressive stats.
He's been way too safe with every single one though, not impressive really.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Kick a ball at a brick wall and it comes straight back at you. Any player can do what he has done today when the other side is camped in their half. He needs to do more to play for Man Utd.
But would the team mates trust «a brick wall»? And what instructions do you think Mourinho gave McTominay today? I would probably guess play safe and pass and move.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Will be in the championship in a couple of years. Nowhere near good enough he doesn’t do anything that stands out.

Dante

Average bang
Done well, probably played the most forward passes on our team so not sure what game people are watching. Should have had a penalty as well.
There are a lot of people who pre-judge based on his nationality and what videogames tell them.

McTominay's a very progressive player.

What's revealing is the number of posters who bring up his size. The kid might well be tall, but he's a streak of piss right now. He has relatively little upper body strength and gets targetted for roughing up quite a bit. The reason he's in the side is not to do with how big he is. It's because of his technique and passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.