g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Scott McTominay image 39

Scott McTominay Scotland flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He was fantastic today, that double pivot role where he doesn't really need to attack suits him perfectly right now.

Made some great tackles and worked his socks off again, but most importantly I found he was really calm in possession - that was brilliant.

A few times the crowd moaned but he did the right thing keeping the ball, you can see why Jose loves him.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
What a performance, proper holding midfielder performance from him.

el3mel

Time for our fans who didn't trust him to apologize ?

The guy is brilliantly mature as a midfielder. He'll be a great squad option for us.

Not many defenders will hold on through Liverpool high press as today.

Based Adnan

MOTM for me. Absolutely brilliant. Will be interesting to see his defensive stats for today. Felt he was constantly winning the ball back for us and his passing was as good as always.

Hope this can put to bed the questions of whether he's good enough or not once and for all.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a performance. Biggest games and he isn't nervous at all.

slored1

Excellent performance. First half he was playing like there are two McTominays on the pitch, absolutely fantastic. Also kudos to Jose for recognising a good academy player.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Top performance today. Now the shades of Fletcher showing. Not the passing, he doesn't have the same range.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Love Pogba but you replace Scott with him today and we don't win this, is what I think. Big game player.

Zoo

That was seriously impressive. To play a vital role with such maturity is remarkable.

MichaelRed

What a performance. Looks like he's been playing at the top level for 10 years with some of the decisions he makes.

podurban2

I honestly don't see it with him. I'm genuinely not sure what he's good at?

He's a big lamp post that just passes backwards and sideways. He offers nothing going forward, his defensive contribution is "OK" but nothing special...

I think Jose likes him as he's a big beansprout but he just hides in the middle of the pitch and doesn't get involved.

Yes he's got a long way to go and he's very inexperienced, but he's not ready for first team football yet.
He was fantastic today, that double pivot role where he doesn't really need to attack suits him perfectly right now.

Made some great tackles and worked his socks off again, but most importantly I found he was really calm in possession - that was brilliant.

A few times the crowd moaned but he did the right thing keeping the ball, you can see why Jose loves him.
From one day to another. Jesus christ.

binary bot
Class today. Very good defensively. Still he thinks lacks a bit on the ball which makes both him and Matic unnecessary against the smaller sides.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hilarious how some players are dismissed in a couple of games. Yet another brilliant performance. Kid has so much fecking potential.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Incredible performance. Portuguese pundit had big praise for him and he doesn't give that kind of praise too often. Exciting times ahead, watching this kid evolve.

Bobski

Fantastic even with the comedy OG. So aggressive, people have been praising Lindelof for hiding, Bailly was out there stopping things early, fighting for every ball and dominating players.

Kapardin

Magnificent performance considering the weight of Pogba was on his shoulders. No way Matic would have managed all on his own if Scott hadn't been immense from start to finish. Such a down to earth boy as well, I think we have a gem on our hands.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fantastic performance. Read the game incredibly well and showed fantastic composure.

If we play a 4231, he should be next to Matic, because that's how a double pivot should be played.

EmileHeskey

His reaction to the header he made at 95min shows what this team needs passion, he will learn alot from matic and carrick, shame he didn't pick england

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Now we can see what mou saw in him all this time. Keep it up lad! Motm today

Status
Not open for further replies.