5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Kids strong as an ox. I like him, feel like he understands what it means to play for this club.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Impressed me, he was even spraying it around and didn’t put a foot wrong. Can see him getting better and better. Great attitude too.

Andrew~

There's a good player in there, I don't know if he'll develop to be United starting standard yet, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I was pleased to see McTominay take the handbrake off a bit today, played some good Herrera style forward passes between bodies. We need to see more of that from the kid. As Ole says Man Utd is about taking risks. Yes, there is a role for the safe, square ball but with our strength up front we need midfielders who can progress the ball. McTominay showed a willingness to do that second half. Long may it continue.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Impressive performances from Mctominay considering he judt came back into the side. Miles better player than someone like Fred.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Really good again. Looks like he's finding his place in the team/squad.

He's very good in the air... Swear he won a ton of headers today

Intilo

Selfless , hardworker , discipline , strong ,tidy and compete for every ball. Every team need a player like him in their squad , I have no doubt that He will be successful here. People who dislike him should go back playing FIFA where pace and flair is all that matters, this is real football.

Kapardin

If he wasn't there, we would have to play Pereira without Matic and Herrera and you can guess how that would go.

He's done a great job with minimum fuss and is much better than people give him credit for. Expect a Lingardesque career at the club for him already, and maybe he can even get better.

kundalini

Good performance. Played quite a few passes between their lines, which is an encouraging sign.

A few moments where he might have defended a bit better.

King.of.Red

Top performance. He played like experienced midfielder. Very strong. He certainly has good ability with his forward passing, he needs to be more confident to do it.

cathari

Really impressed by him. Strong in the air and makes the right choices in build up and under pressure. But maybe the most impressive, is that he’s starting to develop a presence about himself on the pitch. The kid’s got character!

Thought he was average against Liverpool but given the circumstances that was okay.

What a class performance tonight though. He was everywhere, strong tackles and was even passing through the lines like Matic and Carrick, showcasing he has the ability for it.

Also wound up Zaha which made his performance even better.

Based Adnan

Aerial ability second to none. Showed some great passing today. But the lad is as strong as a fecking ox. Has that Matic like ability of using his body to protect the ball and then inevitably draws a foul or plays the ball off. My MOTM today.

Bwuk

Excellent today, showing all the clowns who give a United youth product who was given his chance and put in a very awkward position by Mourinho wrong.

Darren Fletcher mk2.

Cathy Ferguson

Very impressive in the last two games, very useful backup to Matic. Not quite sure he has what it takes to become a regular starter though.

McT >> Andreas > Fred

IAmAWinner

Played like a world class regista tonight. Some lovely passes between the lines. Good job.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Back to back decent games.

Needs to play more to progress as a player as hes not the finished article but people are still ready to label him not good enough.

MetoTTT

This lad is so composed, a cool attitude. I'm really pleased for him. Hope Carrick and OGS coul develop him as a valuable squad option for the team (at least).

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Excellent today, showing all the clowns who give a United youth product who was given his chance and put in a very awkward position by Mourinho wrong.

Darren Fletcher mk2.
Not yet but lets hope. Fletch had a lot of quality on the ball as well. He's Young though.

Denis79

Back to back decent games.

Needs to play more to progress as a player as hes not the finished article but people are still ready to label him not good enough.
Very solid game tonight.

Ace of Spades

Really impressed today, he always works hard, but today he put his foot on the ball and played very maturely. Passed the ball well, especially in between lines that is needed to penetrate defenses.

Devil may care

Lacks for mobility but he was more ambitous on the ball and got stuck in, I thought it was a decent performance.

Bwuk

Not yet but lets hope. Fletch had a lot of quality on the ball as well. He's Young though.
The abuse Fletcher got when he was McTominays age was worse.

Considering he was playing with Fred who is very much a deer in headlights it was a very mature performance from him. Really impressed.

reelworld

Good display. Much more adventurous in his passing which is great to see. I am very interested in seeing how he will develop in years to come. Maybe the Matic replacement we need is already in the squad

Roboc7

Much better than Sunday, has done very good job last two games. Suited a lot more to he deeper role, still a lot to learn but definitely something to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.