5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

Scored the winner, had a reasonable shot saved from outside the box and a rubbish attempt off-target when he should have passed to Dalot free on the right.

Zetrio2002

Once again, Scot Mctom shows us what he can do and what other midfielders can't do.

Lyng

I always maintain he is more natural and comfortable in the attacking third than defensive. Was surprised to see ETH essentially having Scott and Casemiro fighting for a single spot, since for me Casemiro is exactly the kind of player who I would want alongside McTominay, allowing Scott to play his more natural box to box game.

I’ve yet to see anything to change my mind that our best midfield is Casemiro - McTominay - Eriksen
Yeah this is where I am at.

Ace of Spades

Might as well stick him upfront if ever both Ronaldo and Martial are injured, which is highly likely to happen at some point imo.

Lentwood

On a completely different level to Fred. I thought we missed him yesterday.

He's not always the easiest on the eye. He's never going to be Xavi or Paul Scholes. However, he's better technically than given credit for. What he isn't good at is playing on the half-turn, which is why he isn't good at receiving the ball from the back four.

However, what he is is very combative and a superb athlete. Plus, when the game happens infront of him (i.e. when he's running forward) he's actually very good

Scottynaldinho

On a completely different level to Fred. I thought we missed him yesterday.

He's not always the easiest on the eye. He's never going to be Xavi or Paul Scholes. However, he's better technically than given credit for. What he isn't good at is playing on the half-turn, which is why he isn't good at receiving the ball from the back four.

However, what he is is very combative and a superb athlete. Plus, when the game happens infront of him (i.e. when he's running forward) he's actually very good
Great post. Plus, the ability he has to run with the ball is underrated. He somewhat makes up for his lack of creativity with his driving runs through the middle creating so much space for the attackers. It's something that our other midfielders lack.

Kostov

Remember the times when Fred was apparently being handicapped by Scott and how Scott was so much worse than Fred? Yeah great times. Scott should be our first option to rotate the midfield.

dove

To me this kind of absolutely lazy, clueless and borderline retarded level of defending is simply inexcusable. Deservers to get fined.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I know we say this every season but surely next season he will not be in this club. Awful player without any talent and brain.

Sylar

Ridiculous from him. And the thing is there was no need to do it either. That's what makes it worse.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Come on Scott, you've been better than that this season. It was a stupid, stupid tackle to make.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He has been doing it all season. Holding players and not letting go. It was a stonewall pen.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Some say they're not always given, that's not a valid excuse. You should never count on refs being consistent, just do your job as cleanly as possible

el3mel

Hopefully that's the last we see of him in a meaningful game when there're other options.

Red00012

Stonewall peno all day he’s holding him far too long . Brain dead player

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
How a guy can earn 80k+ p/w and make an error like this in a major game amazes me.

It's like a surgeon cutting the wrong liver out. So stupid I just can't fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.