5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

You should worry more about Donny and Fred.
I worry about all 3. None of them are good enough. The fact you have to pair them up with erikson to get a tune out of them says a lot about erikson as a player and how poor these guys are.

Roboc7

Mctominay has more to offer than Donny and Fred in terms of the squad.

They won’t all get replaced instantaneously.
ETH hasn’t thought so, they’ve started ahead of him. They won’t all get replaced straight away but sooner it starts the better, not too fussed who goes when as long as starts happening, and it is inevitable for all 3 if they don’t improve.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
ETH hasn’t thought so, they’ve started ahead of him. They won’t all get replaced straight away but sooner it starts the better, not too fussed who goes when as long as starts happening, and it is inevitable for all 3 if they don’t improve.
He's also started ahead of both of them under ETH too though.

Diamond Chap

Supports
Airdrieonians
Played well tonight, defended well at set pieces.
Don't understand the predictably negative comments even when he plays well.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Should have play McT instead of Donny last week. We might get a draw at least if he plays instead of Donny.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
When Guardiala plays Erling Braut as a false 6, we can compare them even if they play in different positions, methinks. It will probably happen in the CL SF, you heard it here first.
:lol: i won't be surprised.

Roboc7

He's also started ahead of both of them under ETH too though.
Not for a number of games now. Along with Ronaldo and Maguire he’s had arguably biggest demotion under ETH. All have gone from guaranteed starters to not even certain of being picked if players are injured or suspended.

sugar_kane

Shades of Zlatan with his goal last night!

Not a fantastic game overall, but a better squad player than other midfielders we have (Fred, Donny)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Obviously the cross was inch perfect but McTominay timed his run to absolute perfection for his goal.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pretty obvious that both him and Fred play far better when they're not playing with each other.... mainly because they both then have other, much better players to actually pass the ball too.

I always get a bit of a kick out of him playing further up the pitch... for all his other deficiencies, he can't half hit a ball.
I love his marauding runs forward, he's always a threat and has good technique. Rocket of a right foot and wish that effort off the bar went in.

He's much better when paired with the likes of Casemiro and Eriksen and I think he's a decent player still.

Real Name

I was opinion Fred is a keeper as a squad player unlike McTominay, but changed my opinion yesterday. Scott is a decent option from the bench, of course far from Casemiro's qualities and I'm still not sure he's even a DM or should be but he absolutely has his qualities, scoring yesterday's goal like he did being one.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I have found it interesting in a lot of his sub appearances Ten Hag has had him attacking more. Obviously that's where he played a lot as a kid and his performances against Leeds saw him marauding forward. More to come??? Something to watch

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Did he hurt himself when he scored? Any news on his fitness? I thought he played well.

edgecutter

We look worse when he comes on. His attitude must be top notch for all the game time he gets because I just don't see what he offers.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Played 40 mins, completed 3 passes. Unreal numbers

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He made 3 passes in 35 minutes. THREE.
I thought he made more then that tbh. Hit a lovely crossfield ball from his own half that eventually resulted in him heading over from six yard box.

None of your midfield could really pass it at all in the second bar Eriksen showing some nice touches and eventually providing assist for the winner. Fulham were comfortably in control there.

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
He made 3 passes in 35 minutes. THREE.
What the feck ? We literally could sub in a random fans from the stand and he will probably make the same number or even more. How many touches did he make today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.