Son Heung-min

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Needs to leave. Would improve every top club in Europe. This Spurs side looks absolutely awful and zero depth.

mewnew11

He is hugging the touchline which is such a shame considering his attacking prowess. He needs to play closer to goal .Jose tactics will kill his game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He is hugging the touchline which is such a shame considering his attacking prowess. He needs to play closer to goal .Jose tactics will kill his game.
I was thinking the same thing watching this match. Why is he playing like a touchline hugging winger. Under Pochettino he was an inside forward playing quite centrally and making darting runs into the box.

El Zoido

He’s a brilliant player. Levy would charge us £150m unfortunately.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Yes hes just as comfortable cutting in from the right and sticking in the top corner with his left.
He can you know, scored some beauties that way. I love him. He's just so direct and efficient and pretty two footed. Shame he went to Spurs.
Want him as a United player as well and to continue Park's legacy.

RUCK4444

Criticising his players for the lazy press now.
He’s a disgusting two faced excuse for a manager. Simply put.

I don’t even understand how Fergie got on with him, they are nothing alike from a management perspective. The last thing sir Alex would do is turn his back on his players, this scumbag does it to massage his own ego every other week.

Wish he never graced our club with his presence and Spurs will be all the better for getting rid of him now.

Shiva87

With 1-0 down, he was defending against James in the 78th minute. Such a waste of his talents. should have been second striker with Kane against their CB!
He is suffering under Mou like Rashford and Martial did.
So true. Son looks like Martial MKII

Shiva87

Do you not mean Martial in Son MKII?
No. I'm only talking in reference to time under Jose. Player who was playing very well in an attacking sense before Jose became manager. Performance levels fell big time, and said player spends more time defending than attacking.

Said player loses edge at the top end of the pitch.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Maybe unpopular opinion, I think he is very selfish player. He is good player obviously but he makes bad decisions like taking a shot when teammates are in better position but somehow its not called out as bad decision.

IIRC it was more noticeable last season.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
When you look at his fellow South Korean predecessor, I feel bad for this guy that he hasn't and likely will never win the league & UCL trophy, he will be lucky enough to even win FA Cup or Europa League. Very good player and wasted his career in Spurs.

RashyForPM

2nd best ever South Korean :D In all seriousness, he’s far more talented than Park and deserves to be winning far more than he has, which is 0 due to who he plays for.

I’d move ASAP if I were him. He’s one of the best LW’s in the league and should move to a club befitting his talent. Maybe a Juventus?

DarkLord

When you look at his fellow South Korean predecessor, I feel bad for this guy that he hasn't and likely will never win the league & UCL trophy, he will be lucky enough to even win FA Cup or Europa League. Very good player and wasted his career in Spurs.
It's quite sad as there is a strong case to be made for him as one of Korea's best player or dare I say Asia. I'd even say he is currently the best Asian footballer considering the level he is in compared to the other Asian footballers who I don't really hear much. Yet when he hangs up his boots, no one outside of Spurs would remember him much except Park Ji Sung when it comes to a Korean/Asian footballer. It would be great if we can get him. So much pace and technique. Win win for both the player and the club. A marketing dream.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's quite sad as there is a strong case to be made for him as one of Korea's best player or dare I say Asia. I'd even say he is currently the best Asian footballer considering the level he is in compared to the other Asian footballers who I don't really hear much. Yet when he hangs up his boots, no one outside of Spurs would remember him much except Park Ji Sung when it comes to a Korean/Asian footballer. It would be great if we can get him. So much pace and technique. Win win for both the player and the club. A marketing dream.
Felt quite sorry for him yesterday. Looked like the only Spurs player capable of making a difference

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He's possibly past his best now, especially if he stays playing for Jose...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Maybe unpopular opinion, I think he is very selfish player. He is good player obviously but he makes bad decisions like taking a shot when teammates are in better position but somehow its not called out as bad decision.

IIRC it was more noticeable last season.
To be fair to Son,and the majority of the Spurs offensive players, they've been making rushed decisions in attack since Jose has joined.

There's a real lack of composure,awareness and patience in their attacks now. Their play is tense/rigid,lacking in variety and in general bereft of confidence.
Hope it continues. :D

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He's possibly past his best now, especially if he stays playing for Jose...
Nah. That's what we thought about our entire team when that poisonous excuse of a manager was with us.

Look at the likes of Martial since he left...

cyberman

To be fair to Son,and the majority of the Spurs offensive players, they've been making rushed decisions in attack since Jose has joined.

There's a real lack of composure,awareness and patience in their attacks now. Their play is tense/rigid,lacking in variety and in general bereft of confidence.
Hope it continues. :D
They were shit long before Jose arrived

DRM

Christ, imagine Son on our right hand side!! :drool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He’s a disgusting two faced excuse for a manager. Simply put.

I don’t even understand how Fergie got on with him, they are nothing alike from a management perspective. The last thing sir Alex would do is turn his back on his players, this scumbag does it to massage his own ego every other week.

Wish he never graced our club with his presence and Spurs will be all the better for getting rid of him now.
You're confusing two different things. Someone can be bad, even horrible at his job but you could still enjoy chatting with him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You're confusing two different things. Someone can be bad, even horrible at his job but you could still enjoy chatting with him.
Depends if you’re magnanimous enough to accept the two. Many don’t

arthurka

Spurs best players will want to leave this sinking shipwreck under captain Me-rinho. Shocking performance but again nothing unexpected we saw this many times last season as well. Kane and Son are two players who have zero input under that dinosaur. Would love Son here.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
2nd best ever South Korean :D In all seriousness, he’s far more talented than Park and deserves to be winning far more than he has, which is 0 due to who he plays for.

I’d move ASAP if I were him. He’s one of the best LW’s in the league and should move to a club befitting his talent. Maybe a Juventus?
Eh, I think Park's game was affected by us. His PSV days made him look like an entirely different player.

tidraKS

Is there any news of us being after him or any news of him being unhappy? Not understanding this thread :lol: