The F1 Thread 2015 Season

Giggsy92

Rosberg's actually going to convert a pole into a win... Good for him, makes 2nd in the championship more comfortable too unless Vettel can somehow get back in the points.

Leg-End

Rosberg's actually going to convert a pole into a win... Good for him, makes 2nd in the championship more comfortable too unless Vettel can somehow get back in the points.
Wouldn't speak too soon, he's got 40 laps to choke yet and Hamilton was mega on primes in FP.

Giggsy92

Wouldn't speak too soon, he's got 40 laps to choke yet and Hamilton was mega on primes in FP.
Yeah Hamilton's looking pretty mega on primes in the race too, but Rosberg's probably got pace in hand right now and overtaking seems to be pretty tricky, I think he'll be fine (unless he chokes which is entirely possible).

Leg-End

Yeah Hamilton's looking pretty mega on primes in the race too, but Rosberg's probably got pace in hand right now and overtaking seems to be pretty tricky, I think he'll be fine (unless he chokes which is entirely possible).
I think they are pretty even on pace so it will come down to a mistake, possibly Hamilton will bide his time and attack more towards the end if he saves some fuel and brakes. Nico should win this now though, pretty boring race actually which is a shame because I thought it might be decent.

Leg-End

Turn 1 isn't good enough, the stadium section is too mickey mouse and dare I say the DRS zone on the main straight is too late.

Leg-End

Safety......it's just because they can pit and come out 1-2 again covering a potential SC.

Leg-End

Someone should tell Merc the WDC and WCC is over, let them race the strategy they like.

Sigma

Why not just drop the lapped runners to the end of the field and reset the lap counters so they are all on the same lap?

Giggsy92

I'm one of those who thinks this season hasn't been as bad as people like to make out, but this race has been boring... Thought overtaking would be too easy with that massive straight but if anything it's too hard.

Think Hamilton might have celebrated a bit too much this week, average race from him.

Leg-End

Final corner kills the main straight as they can't follow the car in front close enough through there, then the DRS zone is too far down it to make up for it.

pauldyson1uk

I'm one of those who thinks this season hasn't been as bad as people like to make out, but this race has been boring... Thought overtaking would be too easy with that massive straight but if anything it's too hard.

Think Hamilton might have celebrated a bit too much this week, average race from him.
I am with you , most of the races have been OK, was hoping this race, it being the first Mexican GP for a while would of been better.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Rosberg wins when it doesn't matter. He is a different person now the pressure is off him.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Apparently Hamilton has said his three world titles are worth more than schumachers 7....

He literally has to be the biggest prat in sport. He reminds me so much of jaques villineurve. Worry about your own career instead of trying to replicate a driver that far superior.

kotha

I was no Schumi fan back in the day,wanted Hakkinen to win.. But anyone will agree than hamilton hasn't hit Schumacher's level yet..

Giggsy92

There's a video of him saying it I think, but the question was about whether he was more Schumacher than Senna. As we know he's never been the best with words, and the irony is that his great hero Senna also deliberately crashed into people, but to be fair he does have a point...

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Charity auction of Vettel's winning Ferrari suit from Malaysia

London, 09 November, 2015 – Sebastian Vettel is leading Ferrari’s renaissance this year, but never before now has a set of the four-time champion’s rosso corsa overalls been offered for auction.

Not only that, but this unique item is truly a piece of Ferrari history: as the overalls going under the online hammer are none other than those worn for Vettel’s first Ferrari victory in Malaysia earlier this year.

It was a consummate performance. Vettel took the first win for Ferrari since Spain in 2013 and his own first victory since Brazil in 2013, in the hottest conditions of the year to finish in front of both Mercedes drivers: despite Lewis Hamilton starting ahead of him on pole.

As is the case for many people, Vettel’s move to Ferrari after a long and successful career at Red Bull was dictated by emotion as much as for sporting reasons. As he said himself: “There was the desire and hunger to create something new, and in the end that’s what made me decide to open another door. You can compare it to the point in your life when you decide to grow up and move out of home. It was not the easiest decision but you have to listen to your heart.”

In the end, it only took him two races to score his first Ferrari victory, in Malaysia. While there have been two others so far this season, fulfilling the team’s target for the year, there will only ever be one debut win for any driver at the wheel of a Prancing Horse. That is what makes this lot one of the most special pieces of Formula One memorabilia ever auctioned, which will only go up in value as Vettel’s reputation as an all-time great is confirmed.

The suit itself is made to Vettel’s personal specification by Ferrari’s chosen supplier Puma, and comes with a certificate of authenticity, as well as Vettel’s signature. It is quite simply a stunning piece of authentic Ferrari history.

Continuing the theme, the charity that will benefit from the sale of this unique item is the one that was closest to Enzo Ferrari’s heart. All monies raised will go towards the Centro Dino Ferrari.

This was founded in 1984 at the University of Milan in Italy. The centre is internationally recognised for its research into muscular and neurodegenerative diseases, and was dedicated by Enzo Ferrari to the memory of his beloved son Dino who was affected by muscular dystrophy.

A more apt charity isn’t possible. This fantastic auction is just what Enzo would have wanted.

For more details and to bid, please visit:

http://www.charitystars.com/livepro...rn-racing-suit-malesia-grand-prix-2015-signed

The auction closes on Tuesday November 10 2015.

ENDS
@Rado_N