Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Ugh. Drew 1-1 against Reading. Better result than I was expecting tbf. Balotelli came off the bench to score the leveller with five minutes to go! What a player he is.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Christ on a bike. 3 goals conceded again and martinez gets both sent off and injured. Looks like my tactics need changing again

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
He offered 10m cash originally but it wouldn't let him bid that much money! When RS heard about it all, he went into one looooooooooooong rant about it to me on SM chat.

I was ranting about you hoarding players Damien. You also said earlier that day that you weren't the best off club in the division (which is absurd) as you have the largest stadium in the game by some distance. You're full of shit mate.

Barneys also a tosser for buying a player for that much who isn't even a confirmed Liverpool player yet. Absurd.

I won't bother speaking to you in future about game related stuff if you then decide to screenshot it. That's low Damien.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I was ranting about you hoarding players Damien. You also said earlier that day that you weren't the best off club in the division (which is absurd) as you have the largest stadium in the game by some distance. You're full of shit mate.

Barneys also a tosser for buying a player for that much who isn't even a confirmed Liverpool player yet. Absurd.

I won't bother speaking to you in future about game related stuff if you then decide to screenshot it. That's low Damien.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM

TFD

@Remix @EdWeatherall @WR @Feeky Magee

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I don't screenshot chats. Just that one time I thought your rant was funny, until I worked out you were actually serious about the whole thing!
Too late. You've ruined your reputation in yet another Caf game.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool

:(

You should have sold me Sakho!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Some fee to pay!
He'll be worth it. You'd recoup that fee by the time he reaches 82. Also has the potential of getting big rises. I wont get him though, some how SM will pork me.

I hope SM considers porting some of the Single Player features to the Multi Player. You'd think being holders of the Europa and League titles should work in my favour!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya, only saw highlights late last night and he looks the part.

It would be good indeed, if they could implement it right. Dont want lower teams to struggle if bigger teams can snap up the new players due to them being rated better. SM will prob mess that part up too

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ya, only saw highlights late last night and he looks the part.

It would be good indeed, if they could implement it right. Dont want lower teams to struggle if bigger teams can snap up the new players due to them being rated better. SM will prob mess that part up too
Smaller teams would just need to prioritise players rated 86-89 in that scenario. While larger teams might not be able to sign those players as they wouldn't be happy being on the bench. Some of them might want to play first team football etc. I think they could make it work ok.