The Tottenham Hotspur 2020/21 thread

xonyo

Supports
Arsenal
I am very surprised Jose has gone with the first team for this game. Their fixture list is insane this month (assuming they win today).

17/09 - Plovdiv
20/09 - Southampton
22/09 - Leyton Orient
24/09 - Europa Qualifier
27/09 - Newcastle

peridigm

I am very surprised Jose has gone with the first team for this game. Their fixture list is insane this month (assuming they win today).

17/09 - Plovdiv
20/09 - Southampton
22/09 - Leyton Orient
24/09 - Europa Qualifier
27/09 - Newcastle
:lol:

This will be good.

Guy Incognito

17/09 - Plovdiv
20/09 - Southampton
22/09 - Leyton Orient
24/09 - Europa Qualifier
27/09 - Newcastle
He was moaning already about League Cup commitments.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I am not watching, but do Spurs play like crap? Mourinho meltdown coming?
Not been able to see half the game as the coverage from the provider has been down, but from what I've seen it has been awful. Wouldn't surprise me if it went to penalties, or a late jammy goal from Spurs.

Should be a wake up call for the Spurs fans who think they'll compete for the title with Bale and Reguilon.

Idxomer

Not been able to see half the game as the coverage from the provider has been down, but from what I've seen it has been awful. Wouldn't surprise me if it went to penalties, or a late jammy goal from Spurs.

Should be a wake up call for the Spurs fans who think they'll compete for the title with Bale and Reguilon.
Is it only one game?

el3mel

Are there any ? I don't check their forum this regularly, but from what I read there, most of them are pretty pessimistic about the team in general.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

:lol: Who is saying that?

RashyForPM

Premier Sports has just won the title of shittest coverage of a football match i’ve ever seen.

Jagga7

:lol: Imagine sacking one of the best managers you have ever had and replacing him with Mourinho.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
ffs we want Spurs to be playing Thursday nights. Come on Harry. Come on Sonny. Run Sonny, run.

RashyForPM

This is absolutely hilarious :lol:

On a side note, how do apps like LiveScore know the goalscorers, subs and stuff, especially when there is literally no coverage of the game?

EwanI Ted

Ok, it’ll be funny as feck if Spurs lose today, but they should be playing a Europa game the Thursday before we play them at old Trafford, so honestly, I'd rather they stayed in a bit longer. Save the humiliation for later in the season please.