Television The Traitors (BBC) | If you've not watched it all, beware if you enter this thread as a bunch are talking without using spoilers

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Predictions for the rest of the show:

- Jaz will be murdered tonight
- Jasmine will be voted out tomorrow (Andrew will hold on by the skin of his teeth but could also be voted)
- Zack will be murdered the next day.
- Andrew will get voted out in the final - leaving the faithfuls thinking they’ve won - and Harry will win the show

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Well Harry deserves to win to be fair, he's played a great game. Even calling out Ross' saying Andrew called him elusive at the round table was such a great dick move. Zak and Jaz are the only two faithfuls left who've played in any way a decent game but they'll probably be gone soon and we'll be left with useless ones like Mollie and Evie.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yeah the only issue Harry has is everything's gone a bit too smoothly for him. He succesfully outs Miles, nails Paul and says his dungeon plan in detail, the one time they attempt to kill him he has a shield (and predicts it to the two smartest people left in the game) and now he won't be killed the night after when he's no longer shielded? Makes no sense. If they look at Paul, they kept questioning why he was alive and they should be doing the same with Harry now really.

You've got three groups left really:

Popular, traitor hunter, everything gone perfect for them: Harry
Middle ground players who nobody has ever really suspected and won't be banished: Evie, Mollie, Andrew (might change for him now)
Players who are outspoken and argue with each other: Zack, Jaz, Jasmine

Someone like Mollie needs to actually think about why she's still in the game. If she's honest with herself she's not a threat, but she's quite obviously faithful and won't be banished. So why is she still alive? Who is she really close with that would want her alive to side with them?

Having said that I hope Harry at least gets to the final. He's done really well.
Think the final will be Zack, Evie, Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Harry will get rid of Andrew and that will be the last traitor. Harry the last traitor standing and he wins as none of the others doubt him.

Would love it if Mollie does think about why she is still there as you said...that would be a great twist. Can't see it though

Predictions for the rest of the show:

- Jaz will be murdered tonight
- Jasmine will be voted out tomorrow (Andrew will hold on by the skin of his teeth but could also be voted)
- Zack will be murdered the next day.
- Andrew will get voted out in the final - leaving the faithfuls thinking they’ve won - and Harry will win the show
Agree but I don't think there will be a murder on the last night.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
A traitor will win. It's either Andrew or Harry as all the faithful think there's only one Traitor left. Harry wants all of the money, his game plan is to 100% vote out Andrew.

I feel like Andrew doesn't have it in him to push the vote over to Harry. Ross hasn't helped Andrew either.

SparkedIntoLife

Hoping either Mollie or Evie have a dramatic transformation in the finale from dope to evil genius, akin to this -

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Think Harry has a clear run to the final now. Also think he’ll likely kill Jaz. He can easily pin how mad Ross got at Andrew as two traitors pissed at each other too but I do feel they all forget the benefit of voting together. Why risk not winning at all for slightly more money when you could vote in a group and essentially control the game and guarantee a win?
Yeah, "all" they had to do was avoid one of the traitors being banished and they would have been close to a numerical advantage if they just kept voting as a team for the rest of the competition - would have been 3 traitor/3 faithful for tonight's banishment but I think they would still have had a really good shot if they did sow a few seeds.

Harry has his sights on all of the money. Andrew and Ross I think could have been in for the split but Ross was all-in on revenge for Diane (and fecked up by turning on Andrew... I get why he did it as Andrew is a quiet chap and not the kind of player you'd ideally need to form an alliance with and get Harry out) and Andrew has seen what Paul and Harry are like so knows he's going to go under the bus at any moment.

It will either be a Harry sole win or faithful win. I'm leaning towards faithful as the Harry being alive thing will crop up at some point like it did with Paul. Makes zero sense for traitors to keep him in if faithful, and if the people who Ross said there could have been a recruitment are still in, they could twig what happened.

Overall it has been a weak bunch of faithfuls with a few bright sparks. Most of the traitors were eliminated due to at least one of the others turning on them. Ash - Paul and Harry, Miles - Paul on what Diane said to him, Paul - Harry, Ross - Harry again. Harry will 100% throw Andrew under. Unsure if Andrew will pull a Kieran and make it clear Harry isn't to be trusted - I would have bet that Ross would have but he didn't.

ZupZup

Ross was pretty rubbish last night really and if he had a better strategy, I feel like he could have turned the tables on Harry... the smart thing to do would have been to copy Andrew and claim at breakfast that Harry also told him about the shield. It puts Harry in a difficult situation and what is he going to do? Claim that he didn't tell him... it would all start to look a bit dodgy. Then Ross should have gone around the others and questioned why Harry would tell so many people about the shield if his plan was to have the Traitors try and murder him... it makes zero sense unless Harry was a traitor. Instead Ross spent zero time really trying to persuade anyone of a different theory to either himself or Jasmine until the roundtable.

I agree that Harry should have a pretty clear run now. I think he will throw Andrew under the bus for the finale and be left as the sole remaining Traitor. He's played a fairly good game, but a lot of me still feels like he's made more than enough mistakes for the others to catch on... but they haven't. It just shows how the friendships they make in the show really does blind them to many of the clues about who the Traitors are. It's become a bit of a popularity contest in the end.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah the only issue Harry has is everything's gone a bit too smoothly for him. He succesfully outs Miles, nails Paul and says his dungeon plan in detail, the one time they attempt to kill him he has a shield (and predicts it to the two smartest people left in the game) and now he won't be killed the night after when he's no longer shielded? Makes no sense. If they look at Paul, they kept questioning why he was alive and they should be doing the same with Harry now really.

You've got three groups left really:

Popular, traitor hunter, everything gone perfect for them: Harry
Middle ground players who nobody has ever really suspected and won't be banished: Evie, Mollie, Andrew (might change for him now)
Players who are outspoken and argue with each other: Zack, Jaz, Jasmine

Someone like Mollie needs to actually think about why she's still in the game. If she's honest with herself she's not a threat, but she's quite obviously faithful and won't be banished. So why is she still alive? Who is she really close with that would want her alive to side with them?

Having said that I hope Harry at least gets to the final. He's done really well.
You've answered that straight away. There's always been more important kills and shes apparently easily swayed.

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I will say, there is some snobbery when it comes to this game. We only see a one hour edit, and of that hour, only probably 30-40 mins of players actually playing the game and not doing a task. Out of a whole day. Heavily edited and influenced by producers.

Probably guilty of it myself, but perhaps we should cut the village some slack.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I will say, there is some snobbery when it comes to this game. We only see a one hour edit, and of that hour, only probably 30-40 mins of players actually playing the game and not doing a task. Out of a whole day. Heavily edited and influenced by producers.

Probably guilty of it myself, but perhaps we should cut the village some slack.
Oh absolutely. The round table alone supposedly takes over an hour and then after that they're in the castle until midnight.

The editors must have been laughing when they edited the episode for last Friday knowing that Ross' grand revenge plan was going to end so soon.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You've answered that straight away. There's always been more important kills and shes apparently easily swayed.
Yeah but at this point you need to eliminate anyone who is obviously faithful. Those that are so clearly faithful are either murdered to muddy the waters with surviving players or they're kept to the end because they're unknowingly besties with a traitor (Hannah and Wilf last season, Mollie and Harry now).

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Oh absolutely. The round table alone supposedly takes over an hour and then after that they're in the castle until midnight.

The editors must have been laughing when they edited the episode for last Friday knowing that Ross' grand revenge plan was going to end so soon.
I kind of got the feeling it would be. Was a cool way to end the episode with him saying he wanted revenge but I couldn't see it materialising.

DON’T PANIC ™

While I admire the way Harry has managed things, part of me would like to see Andrew turn the tables on him as it seems inevitable that he will lose out.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
No surprises there. It’s basically impossible to win this game as a good faithful. They need to fix the format somehow next year.

Dan

Oh no Mollie is going to be devastated.

Dan

I just can’t believe that Evie and Jasmine couldn’t consider the possibility that Harry is a traitor.

CallyRed

I would have been suspicious of Harry from the start with that earring.

Hawkeye

Jaz is fecked. He can't do nothing as they would all turn on him as Mollie and Evie are gullible with Harry

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They know they at least need to find one so Andrew is surely that sacrifice to satisfy the faithful.

But if one person chooses to keep going then they will. I can see Jaz being that one person because he still suspects Harry and it seems once he’s got that feeling he can’t let it go. It will depend on whether he can convince Mollie and Evie to side with him.

ZupZup

This could get quite interesting tomorrow I think. Jaz clearly thinks Harry is a traitor but has been keeping it close to his chest. Evie needs someone else to suspect given that she knows it isn’t her, so could be swayed towards Harry, in theory. Andrew could easily be persuaded to pick Harry as a traitor if it helps keep him in the clear.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How did it get worse? :lol:
Harry still walking in through the door, even after a "failed" kill on him and nobody cares.

Jaz would've been a smarter kill imo.

Think Jaz may have left it too late to push his Harry suspicions at this point.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
So 3 faithful and 2 traitors left. What happens if a faithful goes next? The traitors surely win then?

Harry and Andrew will surely win it if they work together and get Evie out but it feels like they’ll try feck each other over and one of them, probably Andrew, will go first. Then it’ll be Harry with the other 3 and it’ll depend on whether Jaz can convince the other 2, which I don’t think he will, and Harry will win it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So 3 faithful and 2 traitors left. What happens if a faithful goes next? The traitors surely win then?

Harry and Andrew will surely win it if they work together and get Evie out but it feels like they’ll try feck each other over and one of them, probably Andrew, will go first. Then it’ll be Harry with the other 3 and it’ll depend on whether Jaz can convince the other 2, which I don’t think he will, and Harry will win it.
In the Aus one they did a golden balls style split or steal at the end when it was just traitors left.

Zoo

Harry has played a blinder but Jazatha Christie can still crack the case!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Andrew is Windsor Davies from It Ain't Half Hot Mum.

You'll never unsee it now. You're welcome.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
In the Aus one they did a golden balls style split or steal at the end when it was just traitors left.
The way they've talked about the endgame on both seasons, I think the UK version splits the money. So either the remaining faithful win together, or the remaining traitors win together.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
he can crack the case. Whether he tells anyone is another matter.

It will all depend on how he does at the end. If his plan was to work out who they are but not say anything until the final then he's played a blinder. It means he can pre-work out who they are, not get murdered for suspecting them and then go all out in the final because it's only banishments. I just don't think he expected Harry to have such a firm backing at this stage.