Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil81

Looks the part, did really well and didn't seem fazed at all.

SteveW

Nice to see our future CB pairing finish the game. Two beasts

rooney2009

that's a sign of a great player, don't really care where he plays now, he just needs to play so he can develop as quickly as possible, but judging by his attributes he will be best used as defensive minded box to box midfielder, I only mentioned defensive as he quite lacks some shooting ability but he doesn't seem out pf place with his vision and passing fro deeper so let's see, but midfield it is,can be our Kanté!
Seriously? TFM is excellent and I really think that he will make it here, but Rashford is a striker and he is arguably our most exciting player from our academy on GOd knows how long. He seems to enjoy himself while playing, and does things that you won't expect from a player that young.
Seriously? TFM is excellent and I really think that he will make it here, but Rashford is a striker and he is arguably our most exciting player from our academy on GOd knows how long. He seems to enjoy himself while playing, and does things that you won't expect from a player that young.
I I like a Rashford as well but I really have a good feeling about TFM and I think he will be a huge success here and will get a better chance than Rashford as we will probably get Lukaku or Rooney upfront next season

rooney2009

that's a sign of a great player, don't really care where he plays now, he just needs to play so he can develop as quickly as possible, but judging by his attributes he will be best used as defensive minded box to box midfielder, I only mentioned defensive as he quite lacks some shooting ability but he doesn't seem out pf place with his vision and passing fro deeper so let's see, but midfield it is,can be our Kanté!
I I like a Rashford as well but I really have a good feeling about TFM and I think he will be a huge success here and will get a better chance than Rashford as we will probably get Lukaku or Rooney upfront next season

rooney2009

Kopral Jono

How many good-looking players do we have? Fosu-Immensah, Darmian, Blind, Shaw, Mata, Herrera, Martial...

:drool:

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Apart from Martial, there's no young player in this squad I'm more convinced of than Fosu-Mensah. He's a little raw in his positioning, but his terrifying physical ability and good tackling sees him through right now, and he will only get better. I'm excited about him. He could be the Vida to Smalling's Rio.

Footyislife

Pogba 2.0 athletically. Much better defensively, wonder if he can pass and shoot?

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Looks an exciting prospect. Would like to see him get more sub appearances before the end of the season,

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Hugely impressive performance and what a prospect. Looks a complete hardnut too and we need some more mettle on that pitch.

Taxx

Timothy F-ing-Mensah. :drool:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here. He does look like he could be a decent players for us. Here's hoping.

Silverman

He seems to have a great attitude and also seems very thankful for the help he has been given.

Norris

Needs a solid season under him next year, something like what Lingard got this year. It would do him massive good. Still hope he plays at CB long term though. If he adds passing to his game, he can play in a role similar to Ferdinand.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He's an absolute beast. Maybe my personal favourite of the youngsters that have come through this season. Something about him screams quality to me.

Could also see Mou potentially being a big fan.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
so where is his best position? Where does he play for the u21s?
He'll be a centreback or defensive midfielder but he can cover at full back. Predominantly being played at the back but he's got the potential to be a very good DM, it's his natural position and I think that where he'll end up.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I wish he would keep his place ahead of Rojo but LVG is blaming Rojo's performance on jet lag so no doubt the World's Most Average Defender (two years running!) will be back in vs Spurs

Last edited:

tom33

Top player. Between him Borthwick we will be fine for years.
Don't forget Tuanzebe and RoShaun Williams! I really hope we manage to give them all opportunities in the coming years. TFM in midfield could be exactly the kind of player we've been waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.