Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olecurls99

He's been great for 3 or 4 games now. I was worried about him losing 50/50s but he's turned that around. Interested to see him against Saka next week.

Godfather

Mahrez almost lost it with him which was great. Doesn't get much better for a defender than see your opponent get that frustrated.

Tee27

Brilliant performance he was just all action the way he was on mahrez heels all game and cutting out through balls.

If he starts next week I hope this can bring him confidence because last time we played arsenal saka seemed to have his number.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's like Fred jr. They're both just little boxes of energy and tenacity. Love them.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Loved him leaving a couple of tackles in on Mahrez! Did very well, solid defensively and protected the ball well

Ballache

Supports
Martial
It's almost as if players coming from weaker leagues need time to adjust to playing for Manchester United in the PL...
Malacia will be fine, the question is whether he can be a starter or a squad player.

Hulme91

It's almost as if players coming from weaker leagues need time to adjust to playing for Manchester United in the PL...
Malacia will be fine, the question is whether he can be a starter or a squad player.
The problem for him is the fact that Luke Shaw is just a better footballer but Shaw' emergence as a centre back option and rotation means Malacia will get 30 plus games a season anyway. All good

NoPace

He seems to get a lot of stick from folks on here. I think apart from one or two games he has had an excellent debut season with Utd

Didn’t looked fazed at all today
He needs to improve his delivery so he has more impact attacking in games where we're on the front foot, but at 23 that seems plausible enough. Very solid overall player, good agility to defend wingers.

Greck

He's incredibly tenacious, Jesus Christ, he clattered Walker anytime he got the ball. I can't imagine what paranoia must feel like to have this guy behind you. Also knows how to do the dirty stuff without getting carded. He and Casemiro are just what the doctor ordered

eire-red

Just compare his performance vs the previous derby. He had a great start, fell off a little, but seems back at it now.

Shaw being able to fill in at LCB, and Malacia being able to fill in nicely at LB is such a better option than either Lindelof or Maguire starting.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Glad he didn't give away many fouls. At least not around our area.

Was superb, excellent energy, and defensively locked it down.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He's everything you could ask from a cheap backup option and then some, we've got real lucky here and hey he may develop into a first choice option sometime down the line.

Good to know our left flank is always covered.

angak

He just seems like a great kid.

He has a disarming smile before he breaks your ankles.

He's just 23. By the times he is 26-27 he'll be a beast.

Nottingham Forest 0:3 Man Utd

Devil81

Not enough being said about how well this lad has settled in, he seems to really enjoy playing alongside Martinez and a few of his dark arts seem to be rubbing off on Malacia.

Technically very good.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Given how much he cost, Malacia has to go down as a real bargain. Its such a relief to have a reliable rotation option at left back.

Glorio

Weird player - always at 100 mph, surprises you with pieces of skill at some points and at other points, he can do things which make absolutely no sense.

Marwood

He's really coming along nicely. Confidence improving. If he can start to add something in the final third he'll be top notch.

Telsim

Not enough being said about how well this lad has settled in, he seems to really enjoy playing alongside Martinez and a few of his dark arts seem to be rubbing off on Malacia.

Technically very good.
Pretty much this. Tenacious and takes no prisoners. In fact I also thought he looks like second butcher. Always works hard. There was this one time when he turned around very well and dribbled past some Forest players. I liked seeing that.

I think he can become a terrific full back in a couple of years if he keeps working hard.

Ole'sattheWheel

I like how opposition wingers always start out thinking they can bully him abit because he’s small. But they soon find out he can be quite a nasty bastard back. Great game from him

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Love how tight he gets when marking. Doesn't give the winger a sniff and is winding them up all game.

Johnson looked close to tears by the end :lol:

He's a very tidy passer too, rarely wastes the ball. I like him a lot.

SB16

He's very good at using his body to manoeuvre himself and the ball out of tight situations around the byline. Good performance tonight.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Honestly not sure what I make of him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I thought he was really really good. So tenacious and uses the ball very well. Love the way both him and Dalot can ping passes from one flank to the other. That’s something we haven’t been doing enough in recent seasons and has been giving teams like Liverpool a different dimension to their attacking football.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Yeah, back to his best. Very ropey for a few games there, looked like he'd flattered to deceive but that's what I expect of him now, tenacious, gritty, good on the ball. Excellent second option at LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.