Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's growing into his role in the EPL, and he's got a lovely switch pass in his locker from left to right, which will hopefully become more pronounced as he develops into a inverted fullback.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Very good in a difficult game. His attitude and tenacity will take him far, shame other players lack his tenacity.

InfiniteBoredom

Did well against baby oil model, which isnt an easy task.

Attacking game needs a lot of improvement though, he looked worse than AWB going forward today, and the latter was hardly pulling up trees on the other side.

SAFMUTD

He's defensively sound, needs to work on his attacking game though.

Great attitude and physicality overall, hope he keep it up.

Dan_F

Once Adama came on it felt like his role in the game changed. Did his job well in that regard. Still think we suffer in possession when Shaw isn’t at left back but he’s miles better than Telles, so it does seem like we’ve got one right this time.

BorisManUtd

Didn't like his 1st half performance, was even more worried about 2nd half when Adama Traore came on but Malacia did quite well after that. Solid backup option, not good enough to be 1st choice probably.

Olecurls99

Very good performance. Didn't lose any battles, didn’t switch off and was good on the ball.

Man Utd 3:1 Everton

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pretty much all Everton’s attacks came down his side tonight, was woeful defensively, needs to improve if he wants to play a squad role at United.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pretty much all Everton’s attacks came down his side tonight, was woeful defensively, needs to improve if he wants to play a squad role at United.
Weird take, he was fine tonight and has been ever since he got back into the team after the little wobble he had before the WC

As Pogue said, even when Shaw went out there it was the same story. Everton heavily focus on attacking from that side.

Think he’s an absolutely perfect backup, brilliant squad player.

Whilst I feel for the lad who got hurt, what an incredible sprint down and tackle that was :eek:

Man Utd 3:0 Charlton

Stadjer

Thought he did play well today. Unlucky to get a yellow card after it should have been a free kick when the Charlton goalkeeper handed the ball outside of the box. Seems to get a lot of unlucky yellow cards. Yellow card today is unlucky and got yellow cards for decent tackles on the ball.

Shouldnt be on corner duty though... those two corners he took were some of the worst corners i have seen in a while :lol:

criticalanalysis

Thought he did play well today. Unlucky to get a yellow card after it should have been a free kick when the Charlton goalkeeper handed the ball outside of the box. Seems to get a lot of unlucky yellow cards. Yellow card today is unlucky and got yellow cards for decent tackles on the ball.

Shouldnt be on corner duty though... those two corners he took were some of the worst corners i have seen in a while :lol:
Said it in the match day thread but I love the bundle of energy he has when on and off the ball. Quality not always there but his current ability coupled with his mentality means he is a a good squad option.

krazyrobus

His recovery runs when we are facing a counter are excellent, and always taking up good positions.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
His recovery runs when we are facing a counter are excellent, and always taking up good positions.
He's really good at covering, pretty much can be him and Fred at the back and I am not that worried, they both read the danger very well when tracking back. Malacia has that extra bit of space to bail out some of our CBs too on occasion

Alemar

Hopefully he doesn’t take corners in the future. Even Phil Jones was a better corner taker

Telsim

Steady Eddie type of player, which is not a bad thing in his case. But yeah, just don't let him take corners. Better forget that ever happened.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's like reverse Telles, who could take a pretty mean corner but couldn't defend or run or any of that business.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Steady Eddie type of player, which is not a bad thing in his case. But yeah, just don't let him take corners. Better forget that ever happened.
Not bad at all, even Casemiro is a Steady Eddie.

NoPace

He's like reverse Telles, who could take a pretty mean corner but couldn't defend or run or any of that business.
Good call.

He has captain-y vibes. Works very hard and understands the system well. There was a moment when he tried to signal behind his back to McTominay to replace him before he made a run and McTominay wasn't moving to the right place and we ended up losing the ball.

Rossa

Yeah, I wondered what the talk about his pace was all about, but he's shown over the last couple of games that he is really fast, like proper top speed, and then he has great acceleration and that low center of gravity and agility. He's not physically quite prime Evra, but he's no slouch.

Nicklas

I really like him. He's a level or two below Shaw at the moment but a very good backup to have. One thing that is different now compared to previous years is that we now have a manager who can develop his players and make them better, so it will be exciting to follow his development (along with Anthony, Garnacho, Mainoo etc). Under the previous managers (post SAF), the feeling has been that the players we bought never developed, but rather you had to be happy as long as they didn't get worse.

BuzzKillington

He reminds me of the late stage RB version of Ashley young, but without the crossing ability. Game, good in the tackle, competent technically but poor positionally and ineffective going forward.

But he’s young so has lots of time to develop and adapt to the new level and he cost us £13m or something so can’t really complain. Probably a better backup than Telles, but with retrospect it’s hard to judge Telles on his last season with us as everybody looked shite last year.

Putting all banter aside

Still has plenty of aspects where he needs to improve, but I like this fella a lot. Shows tenacity, the right spirit every time he's on the pitch, is fast AF and knows how to eliminate almost every direct opponent he played against. Needs to improve on the ball, but for the 13 million quid (?) we payed for him, and his age, I see plenty of potential. Good signing.

Red00012

For what we paid for him he’ll turn out to be a decent signing . He needs to work on his 1v1 I think he gets turned too easy at times

GueRed

He reminds me of the late stage RB version of Ashley young, but without the crossing ability. Game, good in the tackle, competent technically but poor positionally and ineffective going forward.

But he’s young so has lots of time to develop and adapt to the new level and he cost us £13m or something so can’t really complain. Probably a better backup than Telles, but with retrospect it’s hard to judge Telles on his last season with us as everybody looked shite last year.
Last season was a one off. Everyone apart from De Gea, Ronaldo and Lindelof were consistently poor.

Even 'champions league' Varane when not injured looked absolute dogshit at times.

As for Malacia I like him, love his attitude.

Hopefully he keeps improving...

Status
Not open for further replies.