Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchking

I absolutely like him. First season in the league, young and ready to adapt and learn. Cannot ask more than that. Very good and astute signing by Eth.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
absolutely fantastic today. didn’t give mahrez any room, up his ass all game long. ran non stop. awesome

criticalanalysis

absolutely fantastic today. didn’t give mahrez any room, up his ass all game long. ran non stop. awesome
What a turn around from him (and the team) since the game at Etihad where he got hooked off and it seemed his honey period had popped.

Was brilliant and so underrated on the ball.

lost7

Fantastic performance, defensively he kept Mahrez quiet all game

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
My MOTM

The Dutch AWB, not great offensively but fecking magic defensively

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Great performance, so tenacious. Mahrez was frustrated around the 10th minute mark with Ty biting his ankles.

Stadjer

Before the match it was all doom and gloom because it was Malacia v. Mahrez and Shaw should have been LB. I think Malacia was very good (again) today.

Shaw is still the better LB but Malacia is a very good and young option when Shaw cant play LB.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He had Mahrez change his game plan to falling over when he feels breath, so you've got to rate that performance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good defensively but felt like he was giving the ball away constantly which didn’t help us when we were under the kosh and then chasing the game.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
He seems to get a lot of stick from folks on here. I think apart from one or two games he has had an excellent debut season with Utd

Didn’t looked fazed at all today

jem

He just stands for everything that I want United to stand for - always up for it, and works his socks off.

criticalanalysis

He seems to get a lot of stick from folks on here. I think apart from one or two games he has had an excellent debut season with Utd

Didn’t looked fazed at all today
I think he doesn't look fazed period. From his debut, to getting hooked off against City in October, to getting robbed in the Europa League for us to concede a goal, to playing at centre back for LVG, to his recent back to back form for us. He's mentally strong and just plays his game regardless of the opponent and situation.

Adamsk7

I’m surprised to see so many people doubt him. I think he’s had an excellent first season so far. I also think he’s very good technically so I’m not sure where the negativity there comes from - his touch is perfectly fine and his short passing game is actually very crisp. The only thing he’s not great at yet is final ball and overlaps but I think that’ll come. Lots of great raw materials for ETH to mould.

As for this game, he was fantastic, but about equal to Liverpool and some of the other games at the beginning of the season. Had a bit of a lull when he was out of the team but that’s expected at his age.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ten Hag was right when he says Malacia has a fighter mentality. Its just that people see him make a mistake and immediately label him as a liability.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Malacia did really well today. Its not easy playing up against Mahrez, especially when he's supported by Walker and others trying to overload that right channel. Especially when our wide players are never 100 per cent committed to defending because they want to be positioned to counter.

hobbers

Brilliant in our half but when he has time and space to cross he does the wrong thing every single time.

OmarUnited4ever

I love him already..

And I I truly expect that he will even blossom further and give Shaw a proper competition.

And this is literally his first season in the PL.

justboy68

Shout out to this guy. You have to be over the moon to have him as a reliable squad option considering the peanuts we got him for and his age/potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.