Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Shaw should be getting the AWB treatment. Not ideal starting with Dalot and an inexperienced Malacia but we are where we are.

AndySmith1990

The only positive to take from today. I hope he isn't dragged down in to the gutter by the rest of the fools in the team

justboy68

More signings like this please. 10 - 15 million quid, hungry players with energy and fight. Replace the whole team with these kind of signings. We'll be much better off.

The_Midfielder

Exactly like you said, not the worst but his lazy crossing like it's testimonial and drilled half arsed runs are annoying...

We need hungry players, and Malacia looked very good jusdging by his cameos. very proactive, which is key, great under pressure. The only player who seem to know very basic dummy move to make half space for himself just before receiving the ball. I like that.

Needs to start and we need more like that..
He attempted and completed the first dribble around the 80th minute..
That's how bad we were

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Agree with the first part but Dalot has no business playing for United ever again, we would be better off playing a fecking GK at RB than that useless bastard.
I agree mate. But like I said what other option do we have?

That he is still not starting after what I saw from him this pre-season yet AWB is so easily droppable is concerning.
Agree with the first part but Dalot has no business playing for United ever again, we would be better off playing a fecking GK at RB than that useless bastard.
:lol:

Bobski

He covers ground and sprints with intensity. This is a huge improvement, not just on Shaw but on the majority of the team.

the hea

He's looking good so far and looks to have the right attitude. Proves that we don't need to go out and spend 80m on every position to build a better team.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
This guy has great attitude and intensity in this game , which a lot of United players don’t have.

ETH should try him as starter.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He should have started today. I'm a huge fan of Shaw at his best, but he hasn't been at his best for over a season and needs to be made to fight if he wants to get back into the team. Malacia should have the role until Shaw proves it should be otherwise.

More signings like this please. 10 - 15 million quid, hungry players with energy and fight. Replace the whole team with these kind of signings. We'll be much better off.
Yep, it was always obvious that this window we needed to go for quantity rather than quality in terms of players. Obviously that doesn't mean sign cheap shit players, but signing 5-6 solid hungry players would be better than 2 expensive bigger name players.

frostbite

Looked good but Brentford was just defending. It is a whole different story if he starts. People underestimate how difficult the PL is.

Also, he is only 5 feet 7 (1.69 m) and if he plays next to the 5 feet 9 Martinez, they will be mauled, and the whole team will have to work hard just to help those two.

Valencia Shin Crosses

He's looking good so far and looks to have the right attitude. Proves that we don't need to go out and spend 80m on every position to build a better team.
Yeah it was a fantastic signing and the reason why players like Sesko and the like interest me more because you are trying to find them before they become household names instead of letting a feeder club buy them for 15m and then charge you 50 after they continue playing well.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Quite clearly will.be our starting LB from now. Showed everything in his cameo Shaw has not.

Blood Mage

He has the mentality you need to succeed in the PL. He's still a bit raw but he should be the first name on the team sheet right now regardless. Sign more players like this please and we will hopefully take fewer batterings.

BerryBerryShrew

Quite clearly will.be our starting LB from now. Showed everything in his cameo Shaw has not.
Martinez may yet be our starting LB given that he cost £50m and clearly can't play anywhere else. Either way, Shaw's days may be numbered.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Martinez may yet be our starting LB given that he cost £50m and clearly can't play anywhere else. Either way, Shaw's days may be numbered.
I see the thinking, but what he showed when he came on today definitely earns him a start - albeit against Liverpool!

BlueHaze

Why on earth did he sign this guy only to start Shaw? I think considering the fee and all this was the best signing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.